• 1 Post By dkenagy
  • 1 Post By mommaveenhuis
  • 1 Post By mommaveenhuis

#1 of 11 Old 06-25-2014, 05:46 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
TTC # 5 and after c-sections πŸ’™πŸ’œ

Hello all, any other large families on here TTC? We just started TTC # 5 this cycle and I am so excited and so anxious!
I have had 3 fullterm pregnancies and 3 c-sections, and am just wondering if anyone else out there has a "large family" and is also TTC...and anyone TTC after c-sections?

Currently, I am on day 15 of my cycle...yesterday all day I felt so nauseous and I'm pretty sure I was ovulating. We shall see πŸ‘

I had my IUD removed in November and my cycles have been pretty regular for 6 months, so we decided to give it a go this month! Here's hoping πŸ’œπŸ’™
applejuice likes this.
#2 of 11 Old 06-30-2014, 03:22 PM

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
I'm sorry no one has responded yet. I am bumping this up for more attention!
applejuice likes this.

Married to a wonderful woman since 2010. Baby boy C arrived in June 2013!

Check out our User Agreement.
#3 of 11 Old 07-13-2014, 07:46 PM - Thread Starter

Awwe,thank you! I really appreciate it
#4 of 11 Old 07-14-2014, 09:20 PM

Me! I haven't been on mothering in probably 2 years, but I stumbled across your post here. We've never really TTC, just gotten pregnant NTNP, but deciding to go for number 7 has been a bigger decision for us. Now we are TTC for the first time ever. I'm excited, SO excited, but I just don't feel like I fit in on typical TTC boards. Nice to see another big-family mama TTC here! Hiya!
applejuice likes this.

Raising our babies:Β 2003, 2004, 2006, 2008, 2010, and 2012
#5 of 11 Old 07-16-2014, 07:59 PM - Thread Starter

I just got sooo excited when I saw your reply!!! I am always reading through threads trying to find ones that apply to me, a lot harder to find larger families than I thought lol! Thank you for responding, yay!! Same here, we were never TTC in the past, it was always just a welcomed surprise, so TTC is new for me and so exciting! Much to my surprise it has been a very emotional experience for me so far! I have been really sick for a couple of weeks which has been no fun! AF is one week late, but two pregnancy tests were both negative 😒 Although, I of course tested 3 days earlier than my expected start date and then tested again one day late, BFN's 😒 I have been regular for 6+ months so it is unusual for me to be late, but we shall see! I was thinking it would take a few months of TTC, so I am just a whirlwind of happy/anxious emotions Lol! Hoping for a BFP when I test Friday!! Thanks again for replying!! I'm sooo looking forward to a TTC / pregnancy / large family, buddy! Haha!! How is your TTC journey going so far??
applejuice likes this.
#6 of 11 Old 07-17-2014, 03:14 AM

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
There's a Moms of Many forum here somewhere you can cross-post on....anyone know where it moved to after the format change?
#7 of 11 Old 07-17-2014, 10:02 AM

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Here it is!

http://www.mothering.com/forum/groups/moms-many.html

Married to a wonderful woman since 2010. Baby boy C arrived in June 2013!

Check out our User Agreement.
#8 of 11 Old 07-17-2014, 12:35 PM - Thread Starter

Thank you!!!!! πŸ‘πŸ˜€
#9 of 11 Old 07-17-2014, 03:47 PM - Thread Starter

Well, AF arrived a few minutes ago! I'm glad to know either way, a bit bummed because I guess I just psyched myselfout this time! Let the TTC continue πŸ‘πŸ’‘
applejuice likes this.
#10 of 11 Old 07-20-2014, 10:29 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Hi! I just joined after reading your post. We have 4 kids, all conceived on purpose, and we are trying for #5 . We got our first (a girl) on the 1st try, second (boy) on the 10th try, third (boy) on the 1st try, and fourth (boy) on the 3rd try. This is our third month of trying for #5 . I am at 11dpo and tests are still negative. My breasts hurt as they do before my period, which is due in two days, so I think this is not our month. Jury's still out, though, I suppose. I have a huge bag of cheap (Wondfo) tests and I have taken a million of them already, hee hee. I have the magic power of being able to see lines where there aren't any, but I am trying not to use it, haha! I've been researching pregnancy test results and was looking for a TTC group to join, so here I am.
#11 of 11 Old 07-21-2014, 10:44 AM - Thread Starter

I'm so glad you joined! Thank you for replying I am hoping you get a BFP! Waiting is nerve wrecking haha! I know what you mean about the magical power to see double lines when they aren't there, lol! I love that you keep track of your prior TTC record, you are very in tune with your cycles, that's awesome! I'm very anxious and excited for you, hoping this is your month!!

How old are your children? Mine are 8, twin 5 y/o's and 2!

Thanks again for joining and replying!! I'm so glad to have someone to talk to!

Last edited by mommaveenhuis; 07-23-2014 at 08:46 PM.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page