80Likes

#271 of 504 Old 08-07-2014, 11:11 AM

Mentioned: 67 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna1979 View Post
Thanks Ladies.

I'm really trying not to symptom spot but it's hard when I'm feeling a little off and what getting a weird feeling in my uterus on and off since yesterday. I keep telling myself its nothing so I don't get my hopes up.
I've been switching between, 'yup, I'm pregnant' and 'there's no way' for weeks now ... I'm actually annoyed more than anything else. I even had some wine yesterday as I was having the 'no way I'm pregnant' moment. Now I'm feeling guilty about it ...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#272 of 504 Old 08-07-2014, 01:13 PM

Mentioned: 80 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
@CountryGirl916 That sounds so fun!! And hopefully you produce a little wolf of your own lol @Wilhelmina if you are pg, Im sure Saturday will be so early that you'll be just fine. I hate dental issues, Im such a baby about stuff like that. Good luck! @Anna1979 Its so hard not to symptom spot tho, I totally understand! What CD are you on? @skinnyloveBC welcome @dis calcaerta I hope its just too soon!

Two out of three of my first cousins and my brother (my only sibling) all had their first babies within the past six months. Back when I had my first two kids 7 & 9 years ago I was the only one having kids, now Im the only one NOT...and its not from lack of trying *sigh*
tinytina and CountryGirl916 like this.
#273 of 504 Old 08-07-2014, 01:15 PM

@Wilhelmina dont beat yourself up over it! This last pregnancy I took my kids to Disney when I was around 6 weeks along and couldnt go on any of the rides because of the pregnancy...which ended a month later. The universe is so damned unfair sometimes! Ive really been shaking my fist at the universe a lot lately.
#274 of 504 Old 08-07-2014, 01:40 PM

@Melinda1980 Universe had been HATING me lately - throwing one horrible thing at me after another. It already started in 2013 and only got worse in the first half of 2014. I am so so so hoping that the horrible streak of crap thrown my way is over ... I'm really not trying to pull the woe is me, but it's been one horrible thing after another, literally. I'm really sorry for your loss. I lost my surprise bean in the very end of the first trimester, cause unknown, so I am super careful these days about putting anything potentially dangerous into my body, hence the worries about dental work, etc... I'm literally paranoid now with obsessive tendencies. But who knows, I may not even be pregnant ... Blah. Life is just insane, isn't it.
#275 of 504 Old 08-07-2014, 02:00 PM

Another slightly creepy thing ... If I were pregnant now, me EDD would be almost exactly a year after the horrible D&C I had this year (4/14/14 - I've never liked 4's and now I despise them). *biting fingernails*
#276 of 504 Old 08-07-2014, 02:11 PM

Mentioned: 95 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilhelmina View Post
How long are your cycles?

I'm testing tomorrow, CD31. However some of my cycles have been as long as 32 days. So, maybe I should hold out to CD 32... Fingers crossed for you!
Usually around 29 days, give or take a day. Pretty predictable. Hopefully it's just too early! FX!! Fingers crossed for all of us!
#277 of 504 Old 08-07-2014, 02:31 PM

@Wilhelmina I completely understand, Im still questioning if I did anything wrong, even tho everyone is telling me I didnt. Back when I had my first two kids I didnt drink coffee (yet, LOL) and this time I was hooked on it and it was really hard to stop drinking it. I got migraines in the beginning, but eventually weened down to only about a cup a day. Then I had the loss, and I cant help but wonder if it was the coffee. I know, I know, everyone says its not. They say one cup of coffee a day is okay....but two cups a day can cause miscarriage. Well IMO if two cups arent safe neither is one! I just wish I could have stopped taking any caffeine right away instead of having to slowly ween off of it. Sorry to be so depressing LOL. But the good news is that Ive taken the past two months to completely free myself of my caffeine addiction, so when I do get pregnant again I wont have to worry.
#278 of 504 Old 08-07-2014, 03:06 PM

Mentioned: 134 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
@Melinda1980 I'm 9 DPO CD22. Before TTCing I wouldn't have even noticed anything was different but after all the reading and research along with the charting I know my body way too well.

happytears.gifMe - married to DHROTFLMAO.gifMomma to furbabies dog2.gifStanley and dog2.gifOscar. TTCing #1 after angel.gif 10/13angel.gif 4/14 waiting for my rainbow1284.gif
#279 of 504 Old 08-07-2014, 04:54 PM

Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Just found out that my parents won't even be home when we are staying at their house. We are going over there to see SIL's new baby, but I'm bummed we won't get to see my family. But on the upside, I'll have some space to test if I need to and feel any feelings about the outcome without my parents around.

My prenatal vitamins came in the mail today! I got the Rainbow Lite petites. I swallowed 2 of them as soon as I got the bottle open. They were easy enough to swallow, not great tasting/smelling, but hopefully that won't be a problem if I take them with juice or milk while I'm pregnant. And I haven't noticed any digestive weirdness from taking them, so yay for that!

Mommy to DS1 July '09 and DS2 Oct '12 and someone new in May '15

#280 of 504 Old 08-07-2014, 09:13 PM

Mentioned: 77 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melinda1980 View Post
Its easy for people tell you to relax and wait it out, but that is so incredibly hard sometimes.
So so true. A friend who is also TTC and I were talking about all of the common things people say ("just relax", "i had a friend who yada yada and then got pregnant right away"…etc.) - makes me not want to talk about it at all (and I've caught myself with a negative attitude about it, which surely isn't helpful!) but not talking about it also seems to make me feel worse. So it's really nice to have the space to share here.

@tinytina hooray for a break! @Melinda1980 yay for AF - and yay for being happy about it!! @CountryGirl916 wolf sanctuary sounds so cool, and who knows...if August is a good month, maybe you can take a little bean on its first camping trip

@Wilhelmina so sorry for your loss and all the crap you've had to deal with over the past months. Hoping very much that good things are on the way for you!!

@Angelorum sorry you won't get to see your family, but yay for the prenatals! I agree they aren't the best tasting/smelling, but I've been washing them down with fertility tea (raspberry leaf, nettle, clover, etc.), so I barely taste them, and have found that the smaller pill size makes a big difference compared to the horse pill-like ones I tried before...
CountryGirl916 likes this.

book-loving, cross-stitching, urban hiker, married to DH since 2010

two kitties, welcoming our first in June 2015!

#281 of 504 Old 08-07-2014, 09:44 PM

@FyerFly I know exactly what you mean. I avoid talking about the MC with people IRL honestly because all they want to do is tell me to "look on the bright side" and "everything happens for a reason". I bite my tongue because I know they mean well, but I'd really like to know what is the bright side of my baby's death. There's a part of me that feels very angry when people say stuff like that. That's why I too am so grateful for this forum, I feel like people here understand and a little commiseration is nice sometimes.
@Angelorum I'm sorry they won't be therm but the time alone might be nice. Have fun visiting the new baby. I hope it's not too difficult for you if you don't get the test results you want. That has been a little hard for me lately with a ton of new babies in my family.
@Anna1979 that can be a blessing or a curse sometimes!
#282 of 504 Old 08-07-2014, 10:15 PM

@Melinda1980 That's creepy ... It was the same with me - no caffeine whatsoever during my successful pregnancy, but about a cup a day with my MC. Coincidence? Maybe not ... It's been a few days now that I'm not drinking coffee, but I didn't even consider that before as the cause. Plus I react to coffee insanely - it's like speed to me (never actually did speed). Ok, no coffee EVER for me. Not to mention coffee inhibits vitamin absorption.

Beginning of CD 31, some pain in the pelvic area, a little heartburn, felt a little sick after taking my prenatals yesterday evening. I might be able to test later on today if my Internet cheapies arrived (I'm not at home - a good way of preventing oneself from obsessively POAS).

About talking about the MC - to me it's been actually super helpful. I just don't tell people I know to be on the dumber side and very few strangers. Plus I've also been lucky in this regard, I guess. That was actually my main way of dealing with it - the first month after at least. Then the need to talk about it finally went away.

Hugs to all of you.
#283 of 504 Old 08-07-2014, 11:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melinda1980 View Post
@Angelorum I'm sorry they won't be therm but the time alone might be nice. Have fun visiting the new baby. I hope it's not too difficult for you if you don't get the test results you want. That has been a little hard for me lately with a ton of new babies in my family.
Aw, thanks. I'm looking forward to seeing the new baby, and I don't think that will change if I get my period or not. It's only our first month trying, and we didn't really even try so much as stopped avoiding. I imagine it would be tough if I had been trying for a long time, especially if I'd had losses.

Tomorrow my foam roller and yoga ball should arrive! Gotta loosen up those muscles and kick the slumping-at-the-computer habit!

#284 of 504 Old 08-08-2014, 03:43 AM

DH and I are going home in the evening, so I guess the testing won't take place until early morning tomorrow. That will also be CD32. Also the day of my root canal - eeek! I'm getting very antsy and can't properly relax - hence why I'm on here so much.
#285 of 504 Old 08-08-2014, 06:13 AM

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
@Wilhelmina , I'll send you peaceful calming energy for today and tomorrow.

#286 of 504 Old 08-08-2014, 07:18 AM

Well temps went down this morning but I sleep next to an open window and the night was cool. Going to close the window tonight and see what happens. I did wake up an hour early to go to the bathroom this morning which is strange then went back to bed. Felt a little nauseous this morning and I keep burping. Just going to have to wait it out and see what happens over the next few days.

happytears.gifMe - married to DHROTFLMAO.gifMomma to furbabies dog2.gifStanley and dog2.gifOscar. TTCing #1 after angel.gif 10/13angel.gif 4/14 waiting for my rainbow1284.gif
#287 of 504 Old 08-08-2014, 10:30 AM

Just found out that what I have in my tooth is some formaldehyde that can be rather toxic, so I am super nervous. The dentist told me it's absolutely harmless even if pregnant, but then ... I paid a visit to Dr. Google and now I'm quite worried. :/ I'm actually wishing for AF to arrive ...
#288 of 504 Old 08-08-2014, 10:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilhelmina View Post
Just found out that what I have in my tooth is some formaldehyde that can be rather toxic, so I am super nervous. The dentist told me it's absolutely harmless even if pregnant, but then ... I paid a visit to Dr. Google and now I'm quite worried. :/ I'm actually wishing for AF to arrive ...
I hate that so many med pros can't be trusted to give reliable information about what's safe during pregnancy/breastfeeding

#289 of 504 Old 08-08-2014, 12:19 PM

I'm in shock. I am literally in shock. Please tell me everything's gonna be ok! I got a positive. I'll do another test tomorrow ...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (507.0 KB, 26 views)
radiowave likes this.

Proud mommy to our stellar Stella (3/2011). Cautiously expecting our in April 2015 after loosing a sweet little angel in April 2014.
#290 of 504 Old 08-08-2014, 12:57 PM

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Hugs, @Wilhelmina . I'm sure everything will be ok. Can you call your ob/dr/midwife and ask him/her? Maybe that will put your mind at ease. I know your back and forth on how you feel about this... but congrats!!!

#291 of 504 Old 08-08-2014, 12:58 PM

Oh, wow! Deep breath, @Wilhelmina . What will be will be.

#292 of 504 Old 08-08-2014, 01:58 PM

@Wilhelmina Wow! I know you're worried about the tooth but try to stay as calm as possible. I know its super hard, but thats whats best for your body right now. Sending big hugs your way. @Anna1979 will you test soon or are you one who can wait it out?
#293 of 504 Old 08-08-2014, 03:09 PM

@Wilhelmina Congrats. I know you're worried but I'm sure everything will be ok.
@Melinda1980 I might break down and test tomorrow morning. Although I'm usually pretty good at waiting it out but since I'll be 11DPO tomorrow I figure I can test.

#294 of 504 Old 08-08-2014, 03:27 PM

Thank you ladies! I really don't want to come across as ungrateful for the pregnancy - I've been waiting so long and working so hard so that the next pregnancy had the best possible preconditions (invested into Chinese medicine, quit unhealthy habits, started eating as healthy as I can, etc.) and now I feel all that waiting and all that effort had been undone - thwarted - by this stupid tooth!!!! I'm so angry about this! I am also angry that the happy moment of finding out we're pregnant has ended up being instead such stressful moment ... My DH and my mom think I shouldn't worry and I'm trying, I really am ... I'm also testing tomorrow again just to confirm.

Proud mommy to our stellar Stella (3/2011). Cautiously expecting our in April 2015 after loosing a sweet little angel in April 2014.
#295 of 504 Old 08-08-2014, 04:03 PM

@Wilhelmina - I'm sure it's fine! Especially since you've laid such awesome groundwork. Sometimes I get anxious that I'm not doing enough for healthy healthy healthy and then I look around at all these people living on junk food and meth who have perfectly healthy offspring (at least until they grow up on junk food too, sigh). I think it's good to minimize danger as best you can but we live in a toxic world and most of us turn out all right. Stressing about it is probably worse on you than the potential contaminant would be. Congratulations! Enjoy your pregnancy!
@Anna1979 - Hey, we're cycle buddies. I'm testing tomorrow too (at 12dpo). I know I should probably wait longer but I have this FRER burning a hole in the bathroom cabinet! I hope we meet up back here tomorrow for a mutual BFP high-five.
#296 of 504 Old 08-08-2014, 09:21 PM

Ok, another, this time morning pee, hpt came out positive - the line is actually pink and easily visible.

Posting from my phone, so I hope the picture attaches.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (131.4 KB, 19 views)

#297 of 504 Old 08-08-2014, 09:33 PM

I'm still a little petrified, but I do realize that what's done is done, I have to finally realize I don't have full control over my life and sometimes things happen not exactly the way we would prefer. I have to believe everything is ok and will be ok. If the insert in my mouth was that dangerous, I'm sure the doctor wouldn't have put it in - I told her I was planning on TTC.

My root canal is today, so I will be talking to another dentist. Lets see what he has to say.

I am excited about going through this pregnancy together with a friend. I have to get out of my little negative hole and focus on the best what ifs, not the worst. Most people wouldn't even know they're pregnant at this stage, so I have the chance to make all the right decisions and choices from now on.

I'm sending lots of fertile sticky dust to you all.
CountryGirl916 likes this.

#298 of 504 Old 08-09-2014, 05:32 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 245 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Hi everyone,

Hope everyone has a great weekend. Hope everyone is doing well.

AFM: Sorry I wasn't around yesterday. I had a busy day- running a lot of errands. Passed in my last assignment for course #9 .
Been cramping a fair bit since Thursday. For 2 weeks: I have been struggling with stomach issues- heartburn and nausea. I have been emotional and moody.
I took a pregnancy test this morning. I got a stark BFN. I have a blood test scheduled for Monday morning. Feeling really down in the dumps and discouraged right now.

Sorry for complaining and being so negative.

Glad AF found you @Melinda1980 , thanks for your nice comments. Hugs hun. I know, I feel like I am the only one not having kids now. Its really discouraging for me.

I need to do some crafting too @CountryGirl916 . The wolf sanctuary sounds cool. Enjoy your relaxing time dear. You deserve it.

Sorry to hear about all your worries and concerns @Wilhelmina . Congrats on your positive test. Hope the dental work goes smoothly

To tag anyone you put the @symbol and their name (exactly as it is written) immediately afterwards @name --@skinnyloveBC. Glad @Wilhelmina gave you the same advice.

I had similar thoughts @Anna1979 about the dangers of symptom spotting. Fingers crossed for you dear.

I got a negative test today too (CD 27 and my cycles are between 26-28 days). Hugs @discalceata . Hope you get a positive on your next test.

Glad you get some privacy @Angelorum . Glad the vitamins were easy to swallow. Your plan for exercise sounds great.

Hi @FyerFly and everyone else!

Me 28, DH 31 , 2 Kitties and working towards having Baby #1. 
“The past has no power over the present moment.” Eckhart Tolle
#299 of 504 Old 08-09-2014, 05:34 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 245 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Updated to Here! Please put any changes into BOLD! Thanks

Me 28, DH 31 , 2 Kitties and working towards having Baby #1. 
“The past has no power over the present moment.” Eckhart Tolle
#300 of 504 Old 08-09-2014, 06:50 AM

GOOSE EGG. Another BFN. I'm not surprised; it's pretty much what I expected, since I don't feel pregnant at all. Bummer though.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page