Mothering Forum banner

~*~The TTC ONE Thread~*~July 2014

26K views 503 replies 46 participants last post by  akmcg 
#1 · (Edited)
WELCOME TO THE "ONE" THREAD
July-August 2014

Posted by alexisyael in 2004:
The One Thread is designed for all on the MDC board. No matter where you are in your cycle, you are welcome to join the One Thread! We are also open to those who are "Waiting to be Ready" for one reason or another. We continue to embrace those of us who have become pregnant as well. Feel free to jump in at any time and introduce yourself!

To help keep the list current and manageable, members will be deleted after a month of not posting to a One thread.

Please make add/remove/change requests in BOLD.

:W Waiting to O :W
Veritas Vitae
jennsies
rosie2727
siuann
ayme371
AugustLia23
perkier
skinnyloveBC
quantum
JerFenstmaker
CountryGirl916
Angelorum
discalceata
FyerFly
centerednova
blissful_maia
alicenwonderlan

:scratch Waiting to Know (2WW) :scratch
scjp1109
OneWithTwo
jsustanley
Firefly77
zen12345
Yaliina
deserae
saharaviolet
franluvsbubba
Waiting4SJ
Charmedseed
radiowave
chilee
wassernixe
alittlemischief
Wilhelmina
loba
SeattleRain
Melinda1980
mamalovehm
akmcg
Anna1979
JennyT
tinytina

:confused WHAT IS GOING ON?!?! :confused
staceeyore01
lilybean t
waywornwanderer

:idea Waiting to be Ready :idea
Onellie
dancingmama0721
devilish
ericka29
mamadance84
Aloria
sleepingbeauty

Waiting to Hear From
greenegirl
KatelynRose
hilsd
tifga
deliciousbydre
Truffula11
ttcbby01
jojobean

2013/2014 GRADUATES~

:joy Big congrats to you all! :joy

:heartbeat August BFP's :heartbeat
AntoninBeGonin
clarwyn

:heartbeat July BFP's :heartbeat
MakeItSew
HappyMama2013

:heartbeat June BFP's :heartbeat
jenjy
alivewithyou
bren94
EdenAurora

:heartbeat April BFP's :heartbeat
t2009
dmariev
NSmomtobe
girlspn
apeydef
maof1
NaturallyMo
Kita4
angelasm1th
Li5i or LouisaG

:heartbeat March BFP's :heartbeat
Harmony96
marilyn612
badwolf092087
Truffula11

:heartbeat February BFP's :heartbeat
Oregonmoon
edubluv
WifeofAnt
katealici
Alivewithyou
jchole

:heartbeat January BFP's :heartbeat
mygreenestgrass
CrystalMarie
magrat
Diamhim
linnylou422
cagirlintexas

December BFP's
innacircle
Motivated Mama 2twins.gif
delightedbutterfly
kateaton
crunchymonkey

Below is a link to "The One Grad Club Thread" for all the Mamas who received their BFP!

http://www.mothering.com/forum/19-i-m-pregnant/1431114-one-thread-grad-club-july.html

See less See more
#485 ·
Cd 21 here. Saw ewcm on 17/18, I think. I'm hopeful this month, but won't be surprised if I get a bfn just because of the timing. I'm feeling really crap lately. Fighting a bug, sore throat but I'm exhausted and nauseous. Way too early for any symptoms even if I was pregnant but I'm a bit giddy psyching myself up!

#491 ·
Hi everyone,

AFM: Spent a few great days with my parents. Got a positive OPK result yesterday morning so this morning we got to go for our 2nd IUI procedure. It was a bit more painful than last month. So now I guess I can say I am in the Two Week Wait again.

Hope you managed to ovulate, sorry to hear about your pain @Angelorum

Hope you manage to relax @FyerFly. Enjoy school. Sorry to hear about AF

Sorry to hear about your issues this cycle @blissful_maia. Sorry to hear AF found you

Hi @centerednova, sorry to hear about your nausea and even more sorry to hear about your horrible cramps. Sorry to hear about AF

Sorry to hear AF showed up early @alicenwonderlan

Sorry to hear that you feel the need to be so cautious @Melinda1980, you deserve to be able to relax dear

Hi @Anna1979

Hope you feel better @JennyT, sorry to hear about your mis-timing this month

Hi @mamalovehm

Hi everyone else! I will remain on as threadkeeper for the month of September if everyone wants me to- I don't mind at all. I will make the new thread either tomorrow or Monday!

#493 · (Edited)
Soooo I took an FRER today and it was a very, very, very faint positive. Probably the faintest positive Ive ever seen, but it was there. Today is 9DPO which is when I had the first faint positive for the pregnancy I lost over the spring/summer. Ill take another one tomorrow and see how it goes. After the miscarriage then the chemical pregnancy I'm being extremely cautious...cautiously optimistic. I wont let myself get excited because I now realize how fragile this whole thing is and how fast it can disappear.

@tinytina Thanks for being the thread keeper, I really appreciate it :)

LOL about the cycles synching!

#495 ·
Thanks @JennyT. I'm hoping the one I take tomorrow is darker. I'm great flu to at least have a faint positive because it means there's a *possibility* of being/staying pregnant, rather than a bfn.

This is my second time getting a faint positive at 9dpo. I feel like a crazy person as frequently as I test tho lol, I know not everyone is so obsessive about it.

#496 ·
Sorry I've been so absent, I just felt really let down this last cycle and needed to let those feelings work themselves out for a while. I'm on CD7 of our 8th cycle in 7 months. I'm switching insurances November 1st, so I went ahead and booked an appt with an RE to start testing while everything is covered by my insurance. First appt is sept 15! If i O when I think I will, I should be 8DPO. Someone (maybe on here?) told me that throwing money at a problem is the quickest way to get pregnant so hopefully that will work out! Maybe I'll go through all the trouble of the appt only to find out I'm pregnant. I guess we can only hope.

#499 ·
Oh dear @Melinda1980! Were you using the same type of test or was your urine less concentrated? It's still early and this cycle could still be it! Will keep everything crossed for you.
@SeattleRain, I totally get you ducking out and feeling down. I'm glad you have a new plan of attack and I hope the money-at-the-problem theory is fast and fruitful for your family!
@tinytina, good luck this 2ww!!! May this IUI be successful (especially since it was painful)! Thanks for being such a great thread-keeper!
@JennyT, there's no such thing as too soon IMO! Haha. I usually buy $ tests and start at 8dpo, and buy FRERs only if I'm really convinced it could be it.

#500 ·
Sorry @Melinda1980.

Good luck with the RE @SeattleRain

I've had a definite temp spike the past two days! I wasn't sure yesterday counted, because ds2 slept horribly and basically kept me up from 3am to 5ish, and I temp at 7:30. But CM seems to be drying up, and today's temp was even higher, so I think I can finally be moved to Waiting to Know!

#503 ·
Hello Ladies,
I'm new to this, so bare with me here. I'm not even sure if I'm posting in the right place.

My husband and I decided to start trying about two weeks ago, I believe. I haven't taken my pill since then. Can anyone give me their testimony on how long it took them to conceive after stopping the pill?

I apologize if this isn't in the right place, as I know this is the trying to conceive forum. Even if you can direct me to the right place, that would be great.

I love this site so far! It will be a great tool for me.

Thank you, in advance, for the help!

#504 ·
i am waiting to know

was really dissapointed that I got AF last month especially since I was 2 days late which never happens! I decided to be more dedicated this month and my hubby promised to do his part lol. I calculated per the formula thanks @tinytina! but I have been charting, taking my BBT, and also took an ovulation test. I feel pretty good about this time. But don't want to jinx it. I am new to all this, and I was confused when my chart app said that today or yesterday was my possible ovulation day and then when I put in my temp this morning it changed it to last Friday. My ovulation kit said that I was at a peak day on Saturday the day after my supposed ovulation day. Kinda confusing. Any help to understand that? I just tried to keep myself covered for my whole cycle and hoping for the best!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.