~*~The TTC ONE Thread~*~July 2014 - Page 17 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 
 80Likes

Old 08-28-2014, 07:22 PM

Mentioned: 81 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
@tinytina I hope you have a good time with your parents! My dad lives out of state and I love when he comes and stays with us
@Angelorum I hope all that EWCM brings good luck with it LOL!
@centerednova Sorry this AF is a rough one.
@blissful_maia sorry your cycle is so weird this time around. Ive been off my usual cycle with the miscarriage and the CP lately too and its so frustrating!
@alicenwonderlan so sorry AF showed up so early. I dont have any advice but I bet some other mamas will!

AFM If I Od when I think I did Im 7dpo today. I picked up a 3 pack of FRERs today and will start the crazy ritual of testing like a mad woman tomorrow. Even if I get a bfp I think Ill be very cautious for a long time after all Ive gone through over the summer. DP and I actually had along talk last night where he said that its going to be hard for him to get excited about a baby till its born. I understand, but of course Ill be the one carrying it so I cant just go about business as usual like he can.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-28-2014, 08:54 PM

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Yes today was cd 1... Shortly cd2
Old 08-29-2014, 11:26 AM

Mentioned: 56 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Sorry about the nasty cramps, mamas. I started doing some daily leg stretches a couple months ago along with a postpartum reconditioning program, and I think they really helped my menstrual cramps.

CD 21 here. Temp is STILL low. Too early in the day to accurately check CM after last night's activities, but as of yesterday I was up to 9 days EWCM. Last cycle, I O'd on CD19, after about 5 days EWCM. The fertile symptoms started so much earlier this month, I thought maybe I'd O earlier. What gives?

Mommy to DS1 July '09 and DS2 Oct '12 and someone new in May '15

Old 08-29-2014, 01:13 PM

Mentioned: 134 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
@alicenwonderlan I had a short LP and I used EPO and vitex along with vitamin b complex and d and my LP went from 10 days to 14

happytears.gifMe - married to DHROTFLMAO.gifMomma to furbabies dog2.gifStanley and dog2.gifOscar. TTCing #1 after angel.gif 10/13angel.gif 4/14 waiting for my rainbow1284.gif
Old 08-29-2014, 05:55 PM

Mentioned: 45 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Cd 21 here. Saw ewcm on 17/18, I think. I'm hopeful this month, but won't be surprised if I get a bfn just because of the timing. I'm feeling really crap lately. Fighting a bug, sore throat but I'm exhausted and nauseous. Way too early for any symptoms even if I was pregnant but I'm a bit giddy psyching myself up!
Old 08-29-2014, 05:58 PM

Mentioned: 60 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JennyT View Post
Cd 21 here. Saw ewcm on 17/18, I think. I'm hopeful this month, but won't be surprised if I get a bfn just because of the timing. I'm feeling really crap lately. Fighting a bug, sore throat but I'm exhausted and nauseous. Way too early for any symptoms even if I was pregnant but I'm a bit giddy psyching myself up!
I get the psyching yourself up...driving myself crazy...am I using the potty more because I'm pregnant...or because I'm paying attention to my water intake more?...is that nausea in the morning or am I just crazy? Lol...feel like I'm losing my mind!
Old 08-29-2014, 08:43 PM

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Wow, there's a lot of us who had AF arrive on the same day!

@JennyT and @mamalovehm , fingers crossed!! I love driving myself crazy overanalyzing every twinge and wave of indigestion.

Peaceful mama to three blissfully-birthed and incredible small people: dd10, dd7 and ds5. Always awed and so thankful to be a midwife.
Old 08-29-2014, 09:31 PM

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Our cycles are syncing lol!
@anna1979 I'm going to try that!
Old 08-29-2014, 09:58 PM

Mentioned: 77 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by alicenwonderlan View Post
Our cycles are syncing lol!
I love this! Will be fun to see how things progress for all of us.

book-loving, cross-stitching, urban hiker, married to DH since 2010

two kitties, welcoming our first in June 2015!

Old 08-29-2014, 11:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FyerFly View Post
I love this! Will be fun to see how things progress for all of us.
lol @ synching cycles!!!
Old 08-30-2014, 05:02 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 256 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
Hi everyone,

AFM: Spent a few great days with my parents. Got a positive OPK result yesterday morning so this morning we got to go for our 2nd IUI procedure. It was a bit more painful than last month. So now I guess I can say I am in the Two Week Wait again.

Hope you managed to ovulate, sorry to hear about your pain @Angelorum

Hope you manage to relax @FyerFly . Enjoy school. Sorry to hear about AF

Sorry to hear about your issues this cycle @blissful_maia . Sorry to hear AF found you

Hi @centerednova , sorry to hear about your nausea and even more sorry to hear about your horrible cramps. Sorry to hear about AF

Sorry to hear AF showed up early @alicenwonderlan

Sorry to hear that you feel the need to be so cautious @Melinda1980 , you deserve to be able to relax dear

Hi @Anna1979

Hope you feel better @JennyT , sorry to hear about your mis-timing this month

Hi @mamalovehm

Hi everyone else! I will remain on as threadkeeper for the month of September if everyone wants me to- I don't mind at all. I will make the new thread either tomorrow or Monday!

Me 28, DH 31 , 2 Kitties and working towards having Baby #1. 
“The past has no power over the present moment.” Eckhart Tolle
Old 08-30-2014, 05:02 PM - Thread Starter

Updated to Here! Please make any changes in BOLD

Old 08-30-2014, 06:11 PM

Soooo I took an FRER today and it was a very, very, very faint positive. Probably the faintest positive Ive ever seen, but it was there. Today is 9DPO which is when I had the first faint positive for the pregnancy I lost over the spring/summer. Ill take another one tomorrow and see how it goes. After the miscarriage then the chemical pregnancy I'm being extremely cautious...cautiously optimistic. I wont let myself get excited because I now realize how fragile this whole thing is and how fast it can disappear.

@tinytina Thanks for being the thread keeper, I really appreciate it

LOL about the cycles synching!

Last edited by Melinda1980; 08-30-2014 at 06:38 PM.
Old 08-30-2014, 08:35 PM

- I had my parents visiting as well, we had a great time! We're in about 900sqft so I was nervous but it flowed beautifully! Thy left today and I'm feeling
@Melinda1980 congrats on the faint positive! I know whT you mean about being cautious.
@tinytina - good luck with IUI!!!

so how soon is too soon to test?
Old 08-30-2014, 09:01 PM

Thanks @JennyT . I'm hoping the one I take tomorrow is darker. I'm great flu to at least have a faint positive because it means there's a *possibility* of being/staying pregnant, rather than a bfn.

This is my second time getting a faint positive at 9dpo. I feel like a crazy person as frequently as I test tho lol, I know not everyone is so obsessive about it.
Old 08-31-2014, 12:38 AM

Mentioned: 124 Post(s)
Sorry I've been so absent, I just felt really let down this last cycle and needed to let those feelings work themselves out for a while. I'm on CD7 of our 8th cycle in 7 months. I'm switching insurances November 1st, so I went ahead and booked an appt with an RE to start testing while everything is covered by my insurance. First appt is sept 15! If i O when I think I will, I should be 8DPO. Someone (maybe on here?) told me that throwing money at a problem is the quickest way to get pregnant so hopefully that will work out! Maybe I'll go through all the trouble of the appt only to find out I'm pregnant. I guess we can only hope.

Me + DH + Daniel (7/5/10)
Old 08-31-2014, 05:35 AM

@SeattleRain Im so sorry youve been feeling down. Im glad to hear you made the appointment tho, it sounds like a step in the right direction.
Old 08-31-2014, 08:36 AM

BEN today. Boooooo!
Old 08-31-2014, 10:57 AM

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Oh dear @Melinda1980 ! Were you using the same type of test or was your urine less concentrated? It's still early and this cycle could still be it! Will keep everything crossed for you.

@SeattleRain , I totally get you ducking out and feeling down. I'm glad you have a new plan of attack and I hope the money-at-the-problem theory is fast and fruitful for your family!

@tinytina , good luck this 2ww!!! May this IUI be successful (especially since it was painful)! Thanks for being such a great thread-keeper!

@JennyT , there's no such thing as too soon IMO! Haha. I usually buy $ tests and start at 8dpo, and buy FRERs only if I'm really convinced it could be it.

Peaceful mama to three blissfully-birthed and incredible small people: dd10, dd7 and ds5. Always awed and so thankful to be a midwife.
Old 08-31-2014, 10:59 AM

Mentioned: 56 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Sorry @Melinda1980 .

Good luck with the RE @SeattleRain

I've had a definite temp spike the past two days! I wasn't sure yesterday counted, because ds2 slept horribly and basically kept me up from 3am to 5ish, and I temp at 7:30. But CM seems to be drying up, and today's temp was even higher, so I think I can finally be moved to Waiting to Know!

Mommy to DS1 July '09 and DS2 Oct '12 and someone new in May '15

Old 08-31-2014, 08:43 PM

Mentioned: 77 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
@SeattleRain glad to have you back and hope that the time away from the thread was helpful.

@tinytina sorry the IUI was more painful this time, and hoping your TWW goes swiftly with a happy ending

book-loving, cross-stitching, urban hiker, married to DH since 2010

two kitties, welcoming our first in June 2015!

Old 09-01-2014, 08:00 AM - Thread Starter

Hi everyone,

I am getting ready to start September's thread. Please join in over there!

~*~The TTC ONE Thread~*~September 2014

Old 09-05-2014, 12:21 AM

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Hello Ladies,
I'm new to this, so bare with me here. I'm not even sure if I'm posting in the right place.

My husband and I decided to start trying about two weeks ago, I believe. I haven't taken my pill since then. Can anyone give me their testimony on how long it took them to conceive after stopping the pill?

I apologize if this isn't in the right place, as I know this is the trying to conceive forum. Even if you can direct me to the right place, that would be great.

I love this site so far! It will be a great tool for me.

Thank you, in advance, for the help!
Old 09-09-2014, 09:27 AM

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
i am waiting to know

was really dissapointed that I got AF last month especially since I was 2 days late which never happens! I decided to be more dedicated this month and my hubby promised to do his part lol. I calculated per the formula thanks @tinytina ! but I have been charting, taking my BBT, and also took an ovulation test. I feel pretty good about this time. But don't want to jinx it. I am new to all this, and I was confused when my chart app said that today or yesterday was my possible ovulation day and then when I put in my temp this morning it changed it to last Friday. My ovulation kit said that I was at a peak day on Saturday the day after my supposed ovulation day. Kinda confusing. Any help to understand that? I just tried to keep myself covered for my whole cycle and hoping for the best!

User Tag List