~*~The TTC ONE Thread~*~July 2014 - Page 6 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 
 80Likes

#151 of 504 Old 07-17-2014, 09:36 AM

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
waiting to know i am so sick of it...should be instantaneous so we can move on un til next O!!!!!!!!
FyerFly likes this.
#152 of 504 Old 07-17-2014, 11:40 AM

Mentioned: 67 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Sorry Ive been MIA, my dad has been staying with me for the past week. His mom (my Granny) just turned 90 so I have tons of family here visiting from out of state. Ive had such a great time seeing everyone.

Big congrats to all of the BFPs Im seeing!! Lots and lots of sticky baby dust for you all!

@chilee The waiting is always the worst. I hope it goes by fast and has a good result!
@Anna1979 Sorry AF showed up.
@radiowave Good luck with the IUI, Im sorry the doctor didnt make you feel good about it. Id think as long as you went through with it he should be more positive and supportive.
@FyerFly I hope you can relax and get your mind off of TTCing.
@SeattleRain Keep positive, I hope this is your month!

AFM Im hoping AF will be here soon. If the day of my D&C was CD1 then today is CD 32 and my cycles are usually 32 days long. I know its not always that clear tho, and it could take a while for me to see AF again, but Im trying to stay positive. So please send me AF dust if you can, which I know is the opposite of what we usually do around here LOL.
tinytina, discalceata and FyerFly like this.
#153 of 504 Old 07-17-2014, 12:53 PM

Mentioned: 94 Post(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
Day one on 150 mg Clomid and I feel better than I'd thought I would. I prepped a ton of food yesterday and squared away all possible business so that I could lie around sleeping if I needed to, since 100 mg last month laid me out so hard… but I woke up at a reasonable hour with plenty of energy to have a nice productive morning. I even made a batch of homemade peach ice cream. I'm also less bloated and depressed than I was the past few days. Good to feel somewhat normal again. Hanging in there.

I'm due to ovulate right around my birthday. C'mon c'mon c'mon, ovaries, gimme a birthday present!
#154 of 504 Old 07-17-2014, 01:02 PM

Mentioned: 67 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
@discalceata So glad you are feeling well! If all goes well that would be the best birthday present ever!
discalceata likes this.
#155 of 504 Old 07-17-2014, 04:40 PM

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I've had no evidence of ovulation, so either I ovulated early this month, it's still to come or this month is a bust. I wish I'd started charting before CD15.
#156 of 504 Old 07-17-2014, 09:46 PM

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
@tinytina Would you please move me to the july graduate list?...(it looks like I'm listed twice under TWW).

I would like to thank every one of you that has supported me the past few months...I guess a big virtual hug is the best I can do! It's been so nice getting to know you all and hearing everyone share their experiences. I wish you all love, support and good health during your TTC journeys.

Last edited by HappyMama2013; 07-18-2014 at 11:24 AM.
#157 of 504 Old 07-17-2014, 11:24 PM

Mentioned: 122 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyMama2013 View Post
@tinytina Would you please move me to the july graduate list?...(it looks like I'm listed twice under TWW).

I would like to thank every one of you that has supported me the past few months...I guess a big virtual hug is the best I can do! It's been so nice getting to know you all and hearing everyone share their experiences. I wish you all love, support and good health during your TTC journeys.
Congrats @HappyMama2013 !

Me + DH + Daniel (7/5/10)
Testing early and often since February 2014.
#158 of 504 Old 07-18-2014, 05:55 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 220 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Hi everyone,

Hoping to have a relaxing weekend- both me and my hubby need it after the stressful week we have had.

Fingers remain crossed @radiowave

Sorry AF found you @Anna1979

I agree @chilee , I wish we could move quicker

Hi @Melinda1980 , hope AF comes soon dear. Hope you enjoyed having family visit.

Glad you took the day off and rested @discalceata . Hope you get the best birthday present ever.

Sorry that this month hasn't gone as planned @quantum

Thanks and hugs @HappyMama2013

Hi @SeattleRain and everyone else!

Me 28, DH 30 , 2 Kitties and working towards having Baby #1. 
“The past has no power over the present moment.” Eckhart Tolle
#159 of 504 Old 07-18-2014, 05:58 AM - Thread Starter

Updated to Here! Please add any changes in BOLD, thanks

#160 of 504 Old 07-20-2014, 10:34 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Hi! I just joined! I am nearing the end of the 2ww. We have 4 kids, all conceived on purpose, and we are trying for #5 . We got our first (a girl) on the 1st try, second (boy) on the 10th try, third (boy) on the 1st try, and fourth (boy) on the 3rd try. This is our third month of trying for #5 . I am at 11dpo and tests are still negative. My breasts hurt as they do before my period, which is due in two days, so I think this is not our month. Jury's still out, though, I suppose. I have a huge bag of cheap (Wondfo) tests and I have taken a million of them already, hee hee. I have the magic power of being able to see lines where there aren't any, but I am trying not to use it, haha! I've been researching pregnancy test results and was looking for a TTC group to join, so here I am.
#161 of 504 Old 07-20-2014, 12:46 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Welcome 4ormore, glad to have you here and good luck with #5 .

I am currently waiting on af that is due this coming Friday. Possibility I could be preg right now because I bd around ovulation although I was not actively trying. Anyways I am just gonna wait and see.
#162 of 504 Old 07-20-2014, 08:37 PM

The waiting is so hard! My chart looks awesome, my coverage was good... This could be my month! I'm trying to have really positive thoughts.

#163 of 504 Old 07-20-2014, 09:31 PM

Mentioned: 51 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytina View Post

Hi and welcome @Angelorum , do you temp or chart your cycles?
Yes, I chart. Except my thermometer has been missing for the last couple weeks :/ Going out to buy a new one tomorrow!

Mommy to DS1 July '09 and DS2 Oct '12 and someone new in May '15

#164 of 504 Old 07-21-2014, 07:01 AM - Thread Starter

Hi everyone,

Hope everyone is doing well. CD 8 here, waiting to O. Had a crazy busy/wild weekend. Trying to get a lot done in preparation for getting pregnant/having a baby. I might be nesting already. Haha! Me and hubby had a date this weekend too- we went to watch the celebrations on the boardwalk Saturday night. Sunday was spent on an emergency visit to the vet for our biggest cat (urinary tract issues). He seems to be feeling better this morning.

Hi and welcome @4orMore , fingers crossed during your TWW.

Fingers crossed @One ille, you never know but the timing is bang on.

I love your positive thinking @SeattleRain

Good idea @Angelorum , sorry your thermometer went missing.

Hi everyone else!

#165 of 504 Old 07-21-2014, 08:33 AM

Mentioned: 94 Post(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
Good news: I got a job and start in two weeks. Bad news: That means I miss the backpacking trip. Oh well. Maybe next summer. I'm glad I decided to take the Clomid this month after all!
#166 of 504 Old 07-22-2014, 07:54 AM - Thread Starter

Hi everyone,

Just waiting. Really tried to distract myself yesterday- got lots of projects done around the apartment.

Glad you got a job @discalceata , sorry you will miss the backpacking trip though
discalceata likes this.

#167 of 504 Old 07-22-2014, 10:06 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Hello!
I'm new here, and we are trying for #4 . I'm waiting for my AF to show after temp dropped and I got BFN on 12dpo.
First three pregnancies came really fast, the moment we wanted them to.
Now I'm older (kids are 3 year 3 months apart), and my third is breastfeeding heavily.
Still, I do hope
#168 of 504 Old 07-22-2014, 01:11 PM

Mentioned: 116 Post(s)
Welcome to all the new ladies!
@SeattleRain - Fingers crossed this is your month
@discalceata - congrats on the new job

AFM - I totally missed tempsing on Sat and Sun but its so early in my cycle I'm not stressing out about it. I see my naturopath tomorrow for another session of acupuncture and I should O sometimes by the end of this weekend. DH's birthday is on Saturday so he is all for a baby birthday present.

I did find out my sister and her boyfriend broke up yesterday. She's coming over today and will spend the weekend with us. She kept her own condo when they moved in together but she has tenants and will not be able to move back into her own place for a while. She might just end up staying with DH and I. The three of us have lived together before so no big deal plus she'll pay a bit of rent to help cover some bills so we can put that money away into our savings.

happytears.gifMe - married to DHROTFLMAO.gifMomma to furbabies dog2.gifStanley and dog2.gifOscar. TTCing #1 after angel.gif 10/13angel.gif 4/14 waiting for my rainbow1284.gif
#169 of 504 Old 07-23-2014, 04:45 PM

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Please move me to tww

TTC #1
Happily living in the Midwest with my British DH and our adorable furbaby
#170 of 504 Old 07-23-2014, 11:33 PM

Its been/ive been quiet here lately!
@SeattleRain how far into the 2ww are you? Are you still optimistic?
@tinytina surely its not long now until your IUI? Best of luck
@Anna1979 a birthday baby sounds great- hope your hubby enjoys his treat weekend.
@loba welcome hopefully it won't take you terribly long. I conceived my #1 first month off contraception, but this one is a little more elusive...
AFM I'm 8dpo and not really 'focussed' this month (sadly) my coverage was poor, I've given up on temping because I'm on holidays from work and I don't want to have to wake early every day. So I feel like I've given a half-hearted attempt. Will get my head back in the game next month for sure
#171 of 504 Old 07-24-2014, 01:36 AM

Mentioned: 76 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Aaaand, I'm back again waiting to o. That was quick! I've had a very early mc or chemical (5w1d - not sure what the line is between those two), which is disappointing but not wholly unexpected as I know how many women lose a pregnancy very early on. I'm feeling good about this month since I've heard so many stories about people getting a sticky baby right after a early loss. We'll see how it goes. I'm not sure if I'll o on time or late this month (or early?) so I'll be vigilant with my OPKs as soon as the bleeding stops.
#172 of 504 Old 07-24-2014, 05:15 AM - Thread Starter

Hi everyone,

Glad the forum is back up today. I couldn't get the page to load yesterday at all

AFM: Negative OPK this morning. Today was CD 11

Hi and welcome @loba

Sorry to hear about your sister and her boyfriend. Hope you get to some 'couples time' over the next few days @Anna1979

Hi @quantum

Hi @alittlemischief , IUI should be within the next week. Maybe a break this month isn't necessarily a bad thing.

Sorry to hear about your early loss @perkier dear

#173 of 504 Old 07-24-2014, 05:15 AM - Thread Starter

Updated to Here! Please add any changes in BOLD, thanks

#174 of 504 Old 07-24-2014, 07:19 AM

Mentioned: 116 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by perkier View Post
Aaaand, I'm back again waiting to o. That was quick! I've had a very early mc or chemical (5w1d - not sure what the line is between those two), which is disappointing but not wholly unexpected as I know how many women lose a pregnancy very early on. I'm feeling good about this month since I've heard so many stories about people getting a sticky baby right after a early loss. We'll see how it goes. I'm not sure if I'll o on time or late this month (or early?) so I'll be vigilant with my OPKs as soon as the bleeding stops.
Sorry to hear about your loss. Both of my mc's were early on and my cycles went back to normal fairly quickly. Fingers crossed things get back to normal quickly.

AFM - well negative OPK last night but that was expected. Had a great session with my naturopath and we tried needles in some new points this time. I'm thinking that I might go in and see my dr and ask for a referral to the fertility clinic in town since it takes months to get an appointment and we're almost at a year of TTCing.

My sister knows we're TTCing and the problems we've had so she is super supportive about letting us do what we need to when the time is right. Her and the boyfriend had actually been trying on and off for a while to have a baby but she's had trouble ovulating so her dr has referred her to the fertility clinic already and she is waiting for an appointment. Now she's deciding whether she's going to move forward with having a baby on her own.

happytears.gifMe - married to DHROTFLMAO.gifMomma to furbabies dog2.gifStanley and dog2.gifOscar. TTCing #1 after angel.gif 10/13angel.gif 4/14 waiting for my rainbow1284.gif
#175 of 504 Old 07-24-2014, 07:44 AM

Feeling less optimistic because my temp dropped a bit today, so it's starting to have that arc instead of consistent high temps. It's 11DPO and the past two days tests have been BFN so I'm feeling like I'm out. I'm not going to test unless I'm still here on Saturday.

#176 of 504 Old 07-25-2014, 05:02 AM - Thread Starter

Hi everyone,

AFM: No positive OPK but the line was darker today than yesterday.
Tomorrow we are going to a mutual friend's wedding.
@Anna1979 , glad that things are cool with your sister. It might be beneficial for her to at least find out more information before making a final decision right now.

Sorry to hear about your negative tests and falling temperatures @SeattleRain

#177 of 504 Old 07-25-2014, 09:10 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My AF showed yesterday, so I'm waiting to o.
Hoping for some good news on this thread soon!
#178 of 504 Old 07-25-2014, 10:21 AM

@perkier so sorry that you are here with sad news. I wish you a quick physical recovery and that you can take time to mentally adjust. You sound a lot like I did after I had a chemical pregnancy- keen to get back to ttc'ing again. Only about 7-8 weeks later I had a really low moment when a impromptu baby shower was announced for a colleague and the unfairness of it all hit me again. I hope we both get to embark on a full-term pregnancy journey together, and soon.

@tinytina have a great time at your friends wedding- most likely good food and great company, what better way to spend the weekend?

@loba it sucks that af got you and you are absolutely right, we are due for some good news- someone's bound to get a bfp soon right! @SeattleRain I nominate you- never mind about the falling temps, your not out till your out
#179 of 504 Old 07-25-2014, 02:44 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
http://www.mothering.com/forum/attac...1&d=1406324345. Hi sorry I have been MIA since April I'm on cycle day 86 a s took a clear blue today not sure how to upload but I copied link on here let me know if it works thanks
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (142.4 KB, 21 views)
#180 of 504 Old 07-25-2014, 07:35 PM

Mentioned: 104 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
waiting to know
9 Days past IUI/O
I took a pregnancy test this morning because I wanted to see if the hormones from the Ovidrel injection were out of my system and it was negative, so I guess that they are.
I wanted to be able to take hpts before my blood test on Thursday, and not get a false positive.
Felt really awful yesterday, after seeming to acclimate a bit to the progesterone, and then got the idea in my head that maybe it was because I was pregnant and thus producing even more progesterone. Grasping at straws over here.
A bit better today. But really, this progesterone knocks me out. I am just barely functional.

Aimee, mom to Mirah b. 08/09/08
and my angel, Nico, , lost to us at 19 weeks gestation, 12/27/12
Longing for our rainbow

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page