Mothering Forum banner

~*~The TTC ONE Thread~*~July 2014

26K views 503 replies 46 participants last post by  akmcg 
#1 · (Edited)
WELCOME TO THE "ONE" THREAD
July-August 2014

Posted by alexisyael in 2004:
The One Thread is designed for all on the MDC board. No matter where you are in your cycle, you are welcome to join the One Thread! We are also open to those who are "Waiting to be Ready" for one reason or another. We continue to embrace those of us who have become pregnant as well. Feel free to jump in at any time and introduce yourself!

To help keep the list current and manageable, members will be deleted after a month of not posting to a One thread.

Please make add/remove/change requests in BOLD.

:W Waiting to O :W
Veritas Vitae
jennsies
rosie2727
siuann
ayme371
AugustLia23
perkier
skinnyloveBC
quantum
JerFenstmaker
CountryGirl916
Angelorum
discalceata
FyerFly
centerednova
blissful_maia
alicenwonderlan

:scratch Waiting to Know (2WW) :scratch
scjp1109
OneWithTwo
jsustanley
Firefly77
zen12345
Yaliina
deserae
saharaviolet
franluvsbubba
Waiting4SJ
Charmedseed
radiowave
chilee
wassernixe
alittlemischief
Wilhelmina
loba
SeattleRain
Melinda1980
mamalovehm
akmcg
Anna1979
JennyT
tinytina

:confused WHAT IS GOING ON?!?! :confused
staceeyore01
lilybean t
waywornwanderer

:idea Waiting to be Ready :idea
Onellie
dancingmama0721
devilish
ericka29
mamadance84
Aloria
sleepingbeauty

Waiting to Hear From
greenegirl
KatelynRose
hilsd
tifga
deliciousbydre
Truffula11
ttcbby01
jojobean

2013/2014 GRADUATES~

:joy Big congrats to you all! :joy

:heartbeat August BFP's :heartbeat
AntoninBeGonin
clarwyn

:heartbeat July BFP's :heartbeat
MakeItSew
HappyMama2013

:heartbeat June BFP's :heartbeat
jenjy
alivewithyou
bren94
EdenAurora

:heartbeat April BFP's :heartbeat
t2009
dmariev
NSmomtobe
girlspn
apeydef
maof1
NaturallyMo
Kita4
angelasm1th
Li5i or LouisaG

:heartbeat March BFP's :heartbeat
Harmony96
marilyn612
badwolf092087
Truffula11

:heartbeat February BFP's :heartbeat
Oregonmoon
edubluv
WifeofAnt
katealici
Alivewithyou
jchole

:heartbeat January BFP's :heartbeat
mygreenestgrass
CrystalMarie
magrat
Diamhim
linnylou422
cagirlintexas

December BFP's
innacircle
Motivated Mama 2twins.gif
delightedbutterfly
kateaton
crunchymonkey

Below is a link to "The One Grad Club Thread" for all the Mamas who received their BFP!

http://www.mothering.com/forum/19-i-m-pregnant/1431114-one-thread-grad-club-july.html

See less See more
#3 ·
CD31 of a normally 30 day cycle. Took a walmart cheepie test this morning. BFN. Two hours later saw the pink evap line and now I'm freaking out again. I thought evap lines were supposed to be colorless? Got a FRER test for tomorrow morning since by then AF will be 1-2 days late.

#6 ·
Evaps are false positives. Still that doesn't mean this was an evap. You very well could be pregnant. I had a negative pregnancy test with my second pregnancy and then looked at it the next day and saw a line.

#8 ·
Yeah, I wasn't going to trust an evap line. But this one - I'll trust this one.

My hubby got upset cuz I told ya'll before we told anyone else and I'm making him wait until after a blood test to tell family/friends. Ooops.

Attachments

#14 ·
Hello everyone,

Hope no minds that I took over and made a new thread.

Sorry I didn't write yesterday, it was Canada Day so we went out and enjoyed some of the celebrations.
Now we have a heat advisory for today and we are looking at a possible hurricane by the weekend.
My ovulation kit- gave me 1 negative test on Monday plus 2 question marks- cramped all afternoon just on my right side with CM, then 1 question mark yesterday, took 1 this morning and it said no. I hate this kit and will be trying a different one next month.

Hi @alivewithyou, hope you are doing well dear

Sorry to hear about the evap line but glad to see you got a BFP, @Waiting4SJ

Hi @apeydef

I am hopefully going to get to do an IUI later in July too- CD 19 right now, @radiowave.

Hi @alittlemischief

Sorry to hear about your weird tests- hope you managed to enjoy your weekend @discalceata :wink:

Hope you get more information from all the test results, @Anna1979

So sorry to hear about your loss @Charmedseed

Hope your doctor's appt goes well @SeattleRain

Hope you manage to enjoy your vacation @HappyMama2013

Hi everyone else!

#15 ·
It looks like we are going to get to at least 100 degrees today with the heat index, ack! But I am feeling good because I got my period! Why, you ask, when you have been sad every first period day for a year? Because it means that I am CD 1 and can call the fertility clinic to get started on my first round of IUI! I am actually excited! And, now I can make some plans for the various days I know I will have to go in to the clinic for testing.

Have a good day, everyone!

Reactions: discalceata
#16 ·
Well I finally got a copy of the test results that have already come in and they are all perfectly within the normal range. Two more tests for antibodies to come in and the vitamin D but that one could take months since apparently the labs are backed up processing those tests. My naturopath was very encouraged by the results we have so far since we've started to eliminate things that could be much harder to treat and in some cases even impact my ability to get pregnant at all. As long as the other results come back normal she feels like my issue is most likely low progesterone and that is something that we can treat fairly easily. I'll be seeing her again on Monday for another round of acupuncture. Now I'm just waiting for a positive OPK. We'll start BDing tonight and Friday then see what the OPK's are showing.

#18 ·
Hi all, I'm waiting to O…

DH and I TTC off and on nearly all of 2012 without success and then took a year off. This time is different, I feel much more informed, and am looking forward to being on this journey with you all. Hoping to approach things this time with a longer mindset/time frame and get that BFP within the next year (and not get so so upset if it doesn't happen quickly…)
@tinytina, thanks for making us feel welcome!

#19 ·
WELCOME TO THE "ONE" THREAD
July 2014

Posted by alexisyael in 2004:
The One Thread is designed for all on the MDC board. No matter where you are in your cycle, you are welcome to join the One Thread! We are also open to those who are "Waiting to be Ready" for one reason or another. We continue to embrace those of us who have become pregnant as well. Feel free to jump in at any time and introduce yourself!

To help keep the list current and manageable, members will be deleted after a month of not posting to a One thread.

Please make add/remove/change requests in BOLD.

:W Waiting to O :W
HappyMama2013
Veritas Vitae
jennsies
alittlemischief
rosie2727
Wilhelmina
siuann
Anna1979
discalceata
ayme371
perkier
chilee
SeattleRain
Charmedseed

:scratch Waiting to Know (2WW) :scratch
discalceata
scjp1109
OneWithTwo
jsustanley
AntoninBeGonin
Firefly77
zen12345
Yaliina
deserae
alicenwonderland
HappyMama2013
ayme371
saharaviolet
Waiting4SJ

:confused WHAT IS GOING ON?!?! :confused
staceeyore01
lilybean t
waywornwanderer

:idea Waiting to be Ready :idea
tinytina --Waiting to Start IUI
dancingmama0721
devilish
ericka29
mamadance84
Aloria
mamalovehm
franluvsbubba
radiowave
Melinda1980

Waiting to Hear From
greenegirl
JerFenstmaker
KatelynRose
MakeItSew
hilsd
tifga
deliciousbydre
Truffula11
ttcbby01
jojobean

2013/2014 GRADUATES~

:joy Big congrats to you all! :joy

:heartbeat June BFP's :heartbeat
jenjy
Charmedseed
alivewithyou
bren94
EdenAurora

:heartbeat April BFP's :heartbeat
t2009
dmariev
NSmomtobe
girlspn
apeydef
maof1
NaturallyMo
Kita4
angelasm1th
Li5i or LouisaG

:heartbeat March BFP's :heartbeat
Harmony96
marilyn612
badwolf092087
Truffula11

:heartbeat February BFP's :heartbeat
Oregonmoon
edubluv
WifeofAnt
katealici
Alivewithyou
jchole

:heartbeat January BFP's :heartbeat
mygreenestgrass
CrystalMarie
magrat
Diamhim
linnylou422
cagirlintexas

:heartbeat December BFP's :heartbeat
innacircle
Motivated Mama 2twins.gif
delightedbutterfly
kateaton
crunchymonkey

Below is a link to "The One Grad Club Thread" for all the Mamas who received their BFP!

http://www.mothering.com/community/t...the-one-thread
Add me to[BOLD2WW] please

#22 ·
Hi everyone,

That is way too hot @radiowave. Stay hydrated. Glad you get to start your IUI process.

Sounds like you are on the right track @Anna1979

Hello and welcome @FyerFly, glad you are going into this with a much better attitude and more information.

Hi @ayme371

Hi everyone!

#24 ·
Well yesterday's OPK didn't look positive but it was darker then the day before but I noticed that I don't seem to have any EWCM like usual today so now I'm worried I missed my surge and I O'd already we only BD last night.

#26 ·
@Anna1979 you BD'd after your almost-positive OPK, so it 'could have' got positive a few hours later, so I think your timing is good. I never get much (if any) ewcm. I've heard about taking certain cough meds/using a particular vaginal lubricant but neither sit well with me- I'll use the lubricant before the cough meds though, perhaps in a few months if I'm still here.
@discalceata fingers crossed for you dear. When (if at all) do you plan to start testing?

#27 ·
@Anna1979 you BD'd after your almost-positive OPK, so it 'could have' got positive a few hours later, so I think your timing is good. I never get much (if any) ewcm. I've heard about taking certain cough meds/using a particular vaginal lubricant but neither sit well with me- I'll use the lubricant before the cough meds though, perhaps in a few months if I'm still here.

@discalceata fingers crossed for you dear. When (if at all) do you plan to start testing?
I think you're right that it went positive soon after since my temps sky rocketed this morning so I think I O'd sometime yesterday. I usually get lots of EWCM but I usually test in the am and this time its been in the PM so I'm not drinking as much water as normal. I do use pre seed but that's it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.