Opinions Re: Wondfo tests please?! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 7 Old 07-07-2014, 10:02 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Opinions Re: Wondfo tests please?!

Hello! I have only posted once before. My husband and I have been TTC since October. I am currently 11dpo. I have taken 3 Wondfo tests in the last 18ish hours. Each has a VERY faint, hardly visible line. Each faint line has appeared after the 5 min wait time but within 10 minutes or so. Does anyone have any thoughts on this or experience with Wondfo tests? Could the lines be appearing because the tests dried out? I'll likely go get a First Response but other experience from women in the same boat is so helpful. Thanks in advance!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 7 Old 07-07-2014, 10:07 AM - Thread Starter

P.S. I have taken many many neg Wondfo tests before and this is the first time I've seen anything. But this is a different package. I don't want to get my hopes up, which is utterly impossible of course.
#3 of 7 Old 07-07-2014, 07:00 PM

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
I haven't used that brand but just want to wish you good luck!!

Me - 39 - mthfr c677t and multiple unknown caused m/c's
DH - 40 - old and cranky
DS - 6 - ASD and severe adhd
#4 of 7 Old 07-12-2014, 07:32 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stella854 View Post
Hello! I have only posted once before. My husband and I have been TTC since October. I am currently 11dpo. I have taken 3 Wondfo tests in the last 18ish hours. Each has a VERY faint, hardly visible line. Each faint line has appeared after the 5 min wait time but within 10 minutes or so. Does anyone have any thoughts on this or experience with Wondfo tests? Could the lines be appearing because the tests dried out? I'll likely go get a First Response but other experience from women in the same boat is so helpful. Thanks in advance!!
I think congratulations are in order!

The first I got pregnant, I started testing ridiculously early since those tests are so cheap, so of course I was getting negatives. One day (9 dpo, I think), I tossed aside another negative test, but later in the bright sunlight, I noticed a very faint line. It was so faint it seemed to disappear if I looked too hard! The line got a little darker every day, until a blood test confirmed the pregnancy. Unfortunately, that one did not stick. The same thing happened with my next pregnancy. So in my experience with those tests, any line is a positive.
#5 of 7 Old 07-14-2014, 07:15 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurucha View Post
I think congratulations are in order!

The first I got pregnant, I started testing ridiculously early since those tests are so cheap, so of course I was getting negatives. One day (9 dpo, I think), I tossed aside another negative test, but later in the bright sunlight, I noticed a very faint line. It was so faint it seemed to disappear if I looked too hard! The line got a little darker every day, until a blood test confirmed the pregnancy. Unfortunately, that one did not stick. The same thing happened with my next pregnancy. So in my experience with those tests, any line is a positive.
@Laurucha thanks for the reply! I posted this a week ago and since then the test say I'm definitely pregnant!! I'm thrilled.

I'm very sorry that the first pregnancy did not stick. I am praying every day that my little peanut and I get through these first few weeks safely and healthy.

Best to you.
#6 of 7 Old 07-20-2014, 10:43 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Oh my goodness! I have been getting shadowy lines since yesterday (which was 10dpo) on my Wondfos, but I am not ready to call them positive. I still feel as if my period is going to arrive in a couple of days. But it's so hard not to obsess! My 10yo daughter can see the shadowy lines, too.
#7 of 7 Old 07-20-2014, 11:01 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
i have use those test and i've never got a false pregnancy, i did get a positive one and was pregnant. so they work!!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page