Confused - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 09-08-2014, 12:09 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Confused

So I have started charting in July 2014 and I am new to this whole experience as I had already had two pregnancies that came by surprise and were normal. I had one miscarriage . I just want to write my experience so far to get some feedback I guess and also to support anyone who may be going through the same experience as myself. My LMP was July 30th and lasted 6 days. On cd10 I began having sex and had sex every night during the week I was suppose to ovulate according to online calenders. I did try to do temps and cp and cm and had the ovulation cramps on Aug 12 and had sex before and after up until Aug 16. Shortly after 4dpo or what I thought might have been ovulation I began to have frequency of urination which lasted a week. Also I was having tons of mucus discharge when I wiped (TMI). 11dpo I wiped and say a pink spot on the toilet paper and thought that AF was about to happen. Cp was high soft and wet all week. 13dpo I had increased mucus, tired, period cramps, lower back pain, constipation and sore boobs. 14dpo cramps, hot, tired, tender breasts and backache. 15dpo hot, nausea, negative test. 16dpo I found out I had a UTI and began taking antibiotics. 17dpo I started to spot pink discharge. 18dpo diarrhea side effect from antibiotics and stain of red blood on pad, test again negative. 19dpo bleeding stopped, cramps, tired, and some bits of bloody mucus, soft high cervix. 20dpo cramping, hot, cervix high and soft, diarrhea, bright red blood and pink discharge, lower back pain. 21dpo pink spotting. 22dpo cervix mid high and still soft, hungry, tired, headache, bloating!. I have no idea why I am still having pregnancy like symptoms when all tests say negative. Currently I had blood work done to check for diabetes, thyroid and any other possible causes. I have heard that some women don't test positive for hcg until much later in their pregnancies but I am begining to think that something else might be wrong with me. Since I am suppose to be ovulating if I am not pregnant I have been keeping track of my cp and cm. Currently my cervix is still high and soft and very wet! It has been the same for weeks! That is what confuses me. Also doctor took my blood pressure and says its low. He cannot understand why I am having all of these pregnancy like symptoms and yet have a negative test. So I guess time will tell but it is driving me crazy waiting to find out! Has anyone else gone through this before? Am I going crazy???
#2 of 3 Old 09-09-2014, 05:44 AM - Thread Starter

So update it is a new cycle and cd12 I had a positive ovulation test. I am cramping on my left side so I am assuming then I am not pregnant since I am ovulating. My cervix is high and soft and wet. I am going to DTD the next couple of nights and I will keep you updated on symptoms. I am still experiencing frequency of urination, lower back pain in my tailbone which has not gone away since my last ovulation week. So I have no clue what my body is doing right now. Checking your cervix has not been an indicator for me and cervical mucus either. Unless I am new and this is confusing stuff lol. This will be my second month charting I am also using pre seed. I will update in a few days or as symtoms change. Best luck to everyone else who is trying to conceive as I am ! Oh also I am 35 and have been getting really hot lately as well. Feels like when I was pregnant with my second child.
#3 of 3 Old 09-10-2014, 08:40 AM - Thread Starter

update

update : CD 13, last night it was so hard to sleep and couldn't get comfortable, my belly is so hard and uncomfortable and bloated, and i have back tail bone pain that throbs. If I move to much I have to use the washroom. So last night was the worst! DTD with boyfriend and woke up took an ovulation test which I shouldn't take the first morning urine because not as accurate. It showed positive??? Had a ton of EWCM when wiped(TMI). Super hot, breast tender, I am having period like cramps. Went to the walk in clinic and doctor prescribed antibiotics to treat what he thinks is a bladder infection. So here we go another round of antibiotics and hopefully this time is much better and gets rid of these nasty symptoms. Took HPT and is negative. Have some new symptoms though which are strange but maybe related to bladder infection or bloating. I have acid reflex and a burning feeling in my esophagus ( not sure if that is how you spell it). My blood pressure is still lower than it should be and well feeling dizzy and alittle out of it sometimes. I have no idea what my body is trying to tell me. What upsets me about this whole thing is that I just wanted to try and have a baby. One week of doing the deed came with all these nasty symptoms and unfortunately no pregnancy. I am kind of upset but will still continue to try unless of course my timing is up and I am no longer able to have anymore. Feeling a bit down today.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page