Ttc - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 
 1Likes

#1 of 2 Old 09-11-2014, 08:30 PM - Thread Starter
Unhappy Ttc

Hi i am trying to conceive for over 16 months, this month i used the ovulation test digital blue dual hormone As my gyno wants me to try track me ovulation, i have a 38 day cycle, on day 18cd the test said negative day 19cd it had a flashing smiley face, its being 5 days and its still flashing no solid smiley yet, on my fertility app i should be ovulating today and tomorrow, should be my two days. Why haven't i got the solid smiley face that doesnt go away yet? Does this mean im not ovulating?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 2 Old 09-12-2014, 12:25 PM

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
to Mothering! I'm sorry this is such a confusing process. Are you temping? That would confirm if you are ovulating. OPK's can be very confusing and are not definitive. Fertility apps can only tell you when they think you are ovulating, they may be calculating it based on the length of your cycle. I haven't used the newer smiley face OPK's so I can't speak to the flashing smiley face. How many times a day are you testing? What time of day do you test? It is best not to use first morning uring on an OPK. Good times to test are around 10 am and 2pm to catch the surge.

Married to a wonderful woman since 2010. Baby boy C arrived in June 2013!

Check out our User Agreement.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page