Welcome Rose, enjoy your stay with us!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#482 of 486 Old 05-30-2004, 04:28 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Is anybody up?
Welcome to the new members! You will love it here!

I don't even know what I want to say. I feel like I've been hit in the head, like my pregnancy has been 'taken away'. Now I feel like the reality buzzer is going off, 7 months ttc and nothing. I had originally hoped to be BIRTHING right now, not trying to get a babe started. Dh had the health issues, I had to wait for him to be ready, the big huge family vacation that involved all that flying........and now my arms are still empty.
Today is a rotten day, I don't even have my dog to hug.
#483 of 486 Old 05-30-2004, 09:43 AM

Awwww, Velveteen, I can put one of mine on a plane for you, we'll call it rent-a-dog. Bedlam is very into cuddling (so much so that she's not condusive to GIO as she wants to take part)

Well my friends, I took the test this morning, but I was kinda ticked off, I had to pee a few times in the night, so I don't even think the urine was concentrated for as much as 3 hours. Remind me next time not to drink 2 cups of tea and 2 big glasses of water before bed
Anyway, I THINK there is an ever so faint line, I'd call it a shadow, but I really think there is pink there--of course I haven't woken up completely so maybe I'm just seeing pink lines, yk? It's one of those I can only see it a certain angles kind of thing, so it's weird.
Suppose I can test again tomorrow, I mean if in fact it is a line I'm seeing, while it will still be super faint tomorrow, it should be more obvious.
Temp is still up, even another degree higher I think (but I haven't updated my chart yet) And I'm having the worst sugar cravings ever!! It's horrible, I'm not really a sweets eater, Hagan Daas Chocolate Ice Cream every once in a while, but other than that, just not big on sweets--you wouldn't know that to see what I've been putting in my mouth the last couple days though!
So anyone else up??
Anyone else testing today??????
#484 of 486 Old 05-30-2004, 09:45 AM

Velveteen-- I hope you got some rest . . .what's the verdict today? No red!!? Please say no red! I'm so sorry about everything. (But I'm still KHA.)

Shannon- I'll be checking later for your POAS results! :

Jodi and Rose- hii! I think charting now would be very valuable for you! If you haven't already read Taking Charge of Your Fertility you might want to do that, too . . .every female (heck, and male) out there should read it! I only read it a few months ago (because of recommendations here)but now I'm a huge advocate.

Rose- DD was timed similarly. I wanted to start in fall so that I'd finish the school year (I was a teacher) but we got lucky and conceived early. I was still in grad school, so I continued that after DD was born. It is MUCH easier going to grad school being a new mom than a mom of a toddler, IME. So, GIO!

Heve- any mention of EWM gets me hopeful . . .

We crossposted, Shannon- WOO HOO!!! What would happen if ya held your pee for several hours today- would that work as well as the 1st morning pee?

2/02, 4/05, 2/07, 11/09, and EDD 12/25/11 wave.gif

#485 of 486 Old 05-30-2004, 09:52 AM

Welcome to the new members!

Velvet,
I don't know when you posted, but I'm sorry you're having a rough time. It has been a difficult month for a lot of people. For a while, I was sure that there would be 5 or 6 BFP's this month, and that I would be one (you too). Now it seems that it isn't happening.

I'm sorry you're missing your dog. I know it is so painful, and sometimes people don't understand why you're grieving so much for an animal. Hopefully you will feel better after you have some time to let yourself heal.

Have you considered talking to your doctor? maybe they can run some tests? My mom is all worked up about me wanting tests after 6 months if I don't get pregnant, and she says that statistically, it takes many couples a year. I was like, "Fine, but I don't want to be part of that statistic." Anyway, you might want to think about it.

BTW, my temp went down some more today, and I feel crampy. My guess is AF will be here by tomorrow. This was not the month.

For those of you who are interested in this information:
HPT'S that gave me evaporation lines:
Answer early results (one line out of 3 tests, but it looked very convincing)
Clear Blue easy (the one that forms a +)
New Choice from dollar tree
Rite Aid store brand

What did not give me one:
Believe it or not, FRER! (I said I'd never use one again after last month, but I caved).

Now you know my dirty little secret, I'm a testaholic.
I'm going back to bed.
#486 of 486 Old 05-30-2004, 10:28 AM

I'm sorry I haven't had a chance to reply to everyone yet. But in the meantime I wanted to get the new thread going before I forgot LOL!

Come visit us here:

http://www.mothering.com/discussions...46#post1526146

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page