Mothering Forum banner

~*~The TTC ONE Thread~*~March 2015

6K views 144 replies 14 participants last post by  Veritas Vitae 
#1 · (Edited)
~*~The TTC ONE Thread~*~March 2015

WELCOME TO THE "ONE" THREAD
March 2015

Posted by alexisyael in 2004:
The One Thread is designed for all on the MDC board. No matter where you are in your cycle, you are welcome to join the One Thread! We are also open to those who are "Waiting to be Ready" for one reason or another. We continue to embrace those of us who have become pregnant as well. Feel free to jump in at any time and introduce yourself!

To help keep the list current and manageable, members will be deleted after a month of not posting to a One thread.

Please make add/remove/change requests in BOLD.

:W Waiting to O :W
Oceanspray
6boys4me
lhuff1984
centerednova
stardogs
Teles
jaimezee
Anna1979
Nanette56
mkgarcia023

:scratch Waiting to Know (2WW) :scratch
tribal-mama
staycalm
Ello
Piskito
Veritas Vitae
tinytina
mamadance84

:confused WHAT IS GOING ON?!?! :confused
staceeyore01
lilybean t
waywornwanderer

:idea Waiting to be Ready :idea
Aloria
sleepingbeauty
browneyedgurl965
AspenForest
Perrylynn
itybitywity
lauriebeth

Waiting to Hear From
jeslynn
devilish
skinnyloveBC
AndriaLeAnn
discalceata
suzywan ~TTC #3 9 DPO
radiowave
Bexo
sidrajedi
enmaree

:joy Big congrats to you all! :joy

2015 BFP's
February BFP's :heartbeat
bright-midnight

January BFP's :heartbeat
dahlia810

2014 BFP's
December BFP's :heartbeat
quantumleap
mamalovehm
MoonWomb
Laura Ion
deannanmc

November BFP's :heartbeat
blissful_maia
ultrafighter

October BFP's :heartbeat
Melinda1980
JennyT
Kahleesi
skinnyloveBC
perkier

September BFP's :heartbeat
FyerFly

August BFP's :heartbeat
AntoninBeGonin
clarwyn

July BFP's :heartbeat
MakeItSew
HappyMama2013

June BFP's :heartbeat
jenjy
alivewithyou
bren94
EdenAurora

April BFP's :heartbeat
t2009
dmariev
NSmomtobe
girlspn
apeydef
maof1
NaturallyMo
Kita4
angelasm1th
Li5i or LouisaG

March BFP's :heartbeat
Harmony96
marilyn612
badwolf092087
Truffula11

February BFP's :heartbeat
Oregonmoon
edubluv
WifeofAnt
katealici
Alivewithyou
jchole

January BFP's :heartbeat
mygreenestgrass
CrystalMarie
magrat
Diamhim
linnylou422
cagirlintexas

Below is a link to "The One Grad Club Thread" for all the Mamas who received their BFP!​
http://www.mothering.com/forum/19-i-m-pregnant/1431114-one-thread-grad-club-july-14.html **Let's try to get that thread going again ladies!!!

See less See more
#33 ·
Hi everyone,

Trying not to over-analyzing/over-think everything but its easier said than done. I have had some cramps on and off. I know I cannot change the outcome now but its hard to feel this way. Tomorrow at lunchtime will be 1 week post insemination. Blood work is scheduled for the 17th. Trying to not test until this weekend. Not sure if I feel pregnant or not- not sure what it should feel like.

Hope you figure out when you O @Teles, sorry things are so complicated

Hugs @Veritas Vitae and @jaimezee- is there a way to spice up sex like a small getaway or a night in a hotel?

Hugs @Anna1979, I would definitely find out what the doctor wants to do but there is no harm in trying. Obviously your tubes are not completely blocked if you have gotten pregnant. Unless they are getting worse over time. This doesn't explain the miscarriages dear. I hope your doctor can guide you through this process.

Sorry for your negative test @NiseNise, are you getting a blood test done? How concentrated was your urine?

Glad you are taking a more relaxed approach this month @mamadance84, not sure about the spotting and the wonky chart dear.

Glad you are getting close to O'ing @stardogs

Hope you get to go for your insemination @mkgarcia023

#36 ·
I don't think so @mkgarcia023. When you have used them in the past have your lines been darker than this? My clinic says we need to test 1st thing in the morning. My lines are typically darker on a similar style test

#37 ·
@tinytina I was told not to use your pee from your first morning.. lol I don't know. I'm not hte typical morning person then the average person. I wake up at 445 in the morning for work. I tested at 830 that morning also and it was very light.. I'm just going to go off I surged around 1230. I will be inseminating this afternoon. The right CM is there too. So.. I don't know lol

#38 ·
@Anna1979, I'm so sorry for such devastating news. I hope that the dr. in Vancouver has some answers and solutions for you.
@mkgarcia023, the 11:30am looks like a positive to me.
@tinytina, I know that over-analyzing feeling so well, and it is so hard to just wait. I'm hoping for good news for you on the 17th.

No possibility of a hotel or anything anytime soon, unfortunately, but it was nice that I tested positive on Sunday instead of during the week. During naptime sex is so much better than slogging through end of the day sex after the toddler finally goes to be. Part of it is also that we've been trying so long, I think. We probably need to make time for more funsies sex and not all BD. Also, I guess I am officially in the Two Week Wait.

#39 ·
Can't believe I'm back here again! Long and short is in my siggy. DH and I had DS1 when I was 23, no help, DS2 and DS3 were conceived via IVF in 2010 due to unexplained infertility (and after no success with IUI and chemical pregnancy). DS4 was a pleasant surprise in 2012 when the twins were about 14 months old (no help). DH have been discussing one more, so not trying, not abstaining, and I had a chemical pregnancy this past cycle, which really made us realize we're ready for #5. Hoping for a healthy baby, and attempting a "girl sway" with diet/supps :) I'm currently CD4 waiting to O!

Reactions: mkgarcia023
#40 ·
Hi everyone!

@mamadance84 , I read somewhere that spotting could indicate ovulation. I don't know if that's the case...

@Anna1979, I'm sorry for the news. Don't let it get you down for too long, try to understand what can be done. Sending you lots of hugs :Hug

@tinytina , this 2ww thing can drive us nuts! For this cycle I decided to go easy, so no temping everyday, no analysing cm... But! Sore breasts are hard to ignore....:grin: I know it doesn't mean much, since my breasts usually ache this part of the cycle (thanks a lot PMS), but they're a constant (and kind of painfull) remider that I'm waiting to know...
AF is due this weekend, but my parents will be visiting, so, if it doesn't show up (crossing fingers really hard), I'll take a test on monday.

To the rest of you, keep you spirits up! Have a nice week (the rest of it, anyway :grin: )

#42 · (Edited)
@mkgarcia023 - I've heard opks can miss a sudden spike - mine looked really close to positive one morning (same intensity as the control, but not darker), but by evening it was back to negative. Maybe that's what's going on for you, too. Congrats on joining the 2WW!

Looks like I'll be joining the 2WW in the next couple of days myself!

#43 · (Edited)
@Anna1979

It's now cycle day 14 (my ovulation day) and my opk is super negative, so I guess I ovulated on CD 8 this month. I'm... confused. This has never happened before. I guess this means I'm 6, almost 7 dpo. Maybe it's a good thing, since DH and I had sex the day before and after just because we wanted to, so we actually enjoyed it. No pressure sexy time this month!

I'm a little stressed about all this because I don't want to have a baby in late December, so I'm going to take next month off if this cycle is unsuccessful. I really don't want to do that, but I don't want to subject a kid to a lifetime of birthdays overlooked by Christmas/New Years, and my first pregnancy (that I miscarried) was due December 21, so I'd like to keep that separate.

So far, I'm sticking to my "no testing until AF is due" rule, so it'll be 9 (almost 8!) days until I know for sure.

My BBT dipped very low this morning - so low that I thought my thermometer was broken - so I'm curious to see if it pops back up again tomorrow. Can implantation occur at 6 dpo?

In sum:

Edited to add: temp jumped back to normal again this morning!

#46 ·
Hi all - have been lurking around just watching some familiar "faces". Still working hard at school and not so much in baby mode but wanted to say hello and send happy thoughts your way. I am convinced my body hates me right now. I have been back on the pill for 3 months now and have yet to have a normal cycle/AF and am convinced my hormones are just all crazy-like.
@tinytina - I am so exited for you that it is finally TWW for you. Sending tons of positive vibes your way. IDK what the weather where you are is like right now, but I have been using outside time as a huge distraction. It keeps my head in the positive and not so much in the "Maybe/what-if/what-if-not" place.

#49 · (Edited)
FF announced that its not sure if I ovulated again this month, despite previously deciding that I had already. My temp is still back to normal (36.9 c) today, but I had to take it twice because the first time it said something way below human body temp, so im convinced it's broken. So all of this means my chart is useless this month, and waking up at 6am every morning has all been for nothing.

Im kind of gutted, if im being honest. Ive been taking OPKs every day for the past week and theyre conpletely negative. The only positive ive had all month was the weirdo cd7 one, so now im completely turned around and have no idea when/if I ovulate.

Im at work right now and trying to focus but my brain keeps going back to this. I know this is only my third month ttc, but im not sure how many of these I can take.

Im not charting anymore. Opks only from now on, and hpts only when af is due. These are my new rules for my mental health.

#52 ·
I was feeling really good until last night. I was actually getting excited about testing this weekend and was feeling really good (starting to relax about it) until the cramps started last night. It feels like PMS cramps. TMI alert: not quite spotting yet but almost. Cramps aren't quite as bad this morning.

My gut is telling me this didn't work. I am devastated and feel like crying. This is so hard. My husband says we need to talk about how much we are willing to do. He hates seeing how devastating this is to me. But I question what choice I have but to keep doing this. I want to be a mother more than anything and I have wanted this since I was a little kid. I feel like my desires for a large family are quickly disappearing. We were actually excited about it and were talking about it as a couple.

Blood test is scheduled for Tuesday, I doubt I will make it until then.

I will do personals and status updates in a few minutes!

#53 ·
Sorry about the me post but here are my personals now:

Sex definitely needs to remain fun @Veritas Vitae. Hope the acupuncture helps

Hello and welcome back @Nanette56

Hope AF doesn't find you and enjoy your visit with your parents @Piskito

Good luck on your TWW @mkgarcia023. Glad the insemination went well. Hope you feel better ASAP. Sorry to hear about the flu

Hope you get to join the TWW @stardogs

Sorry to hear about the wonky cycle and early ovulation @Teles. If taking a month off feels like the right thing to do then I say do it! I agree you need to protect your mental health. I am so sorry things are so uncertain right now.

Thanks for thinking of me and the suggestion of going outside @browneyedgurl965 but we have had 10 feet of snow this winter (more than normal) so as you can imagine outside isn't great. Also more is in the forecast for this weekend. I actually have been doing pretty good at distracting myself.

Hi and welcome @SurvivalDad

Reactions: SurvivalDad
#55 ·
Hi to our new additions!

Lots of vibes to feel better @mkgarcia023 and I hope that the cramping isn't AF @tinytina. (((hugs)).

As for me, FF hasn't marked anything as ovulation yet, but there's a nice spike and that combined with my opk results makes me feel like I'm probably 3DPO. Add me to the 2WW please. :)

Good luck to all of those in the 2WW with me!

#56 ·
@tinytina, I'm so sorry you're feeling defeated. Could it be implantation cramping? I know that it is possible to have both implantation cramping and spotting. Don't lose hope yet! I will be sending some sticky baby vibes your way. :goodvibes

Glad you got some rest, @mkgarcia023

So it is 4DPO and I'm still having cervical mucus and haven't dried up, so I'm hoping that is a good sign.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.