Should we TTC now or wait a couple months?
I know this seems silly but I just need to reach out and get some others thoughts on this!
We have a trip to Europe coming up at the end of July, and we thought about TTC starting then, how romantic :relaxed:
But I am just super impatient! And I'm so excited that I would love to start now instead of waiting. I am also aware that there's a good chance it will take a few months (or more) to actually be successful. I'm a bit nervous that if it does happen right away I will be experiencing some symptoms and not be able to enjoy the trip. That's if by some chance it does happen super easily and soon.
I guess I was thinking that if we just stopped preventing now we would just be able to enjoy it and have fun and not be worried about working around my ovulation cycle, CM, etc.
We originally planned on trying come Sept. for a summer babe - but since we are taking this great trip we thought the heck with it, we will start then!
I'm 32 with 28 day cycles, been off the pill for almost a year and have been charting most of that year up until recently (the temping was stressing me out!) and all looks well!
Any well wishes or thoughts are most welcome. And I know this can be seen as really silly and not important to some but I figured if reach out anyway.
Thanks so much XOXOXO