What to do... - Mothering Forums

1Likes
  • 1 Post By Laurucha

#1 of 3 Old 06-24-2015, 07:01 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
What to do...

Ok. Tell me what to do. DTD is not easy anymore, so we want to try to time things as accurately as possible. Is there a chart website you guys recommend? Is it worth also using a device like the "clearblue fertility monitor"? I am not excited about charting, since I have trouble remembering plus I currently don't wake up at exactly the same time every day...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 3 Old 06-24-2015, 09:50 AM

Mentioned: 45 Post(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
I like Fertility Friend for charting. They have an app too. You don't have to chart temperatures. Charting cervical mucus and other things can be extremely useful.

Married to a wonderful woman since 2010. Baby boy C arrived in June 2013!

Check out our User Agreement.
#3 of 3 Old 06-24-2015, 08:22 PM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
I found charting my temperatures didn't work for me. I didn't have a regular enough schedule, so my temps were all over the place. The Clearblue Easy monitor is easy to use, though of course it's a bit pricey. I stopped using it, and that's when I finally conceived. I guessed when I was fertile based on my cervical fluid. Temping provides important information about your ovulation but after the fact. Cervical fluid helps you predict ovulation ahead of time, which is when it matters. If you haven't already, take a look at Taking Charge of Your Fertility.
pokeyac likes this.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page