The One Thread - June 6 to June 12 - Page 11 - Mothering Forums
First ... 9  10  11 12  13  ... Last
Trying To Conceive > The One Thread - June 6 to June 12
Mizelenius's Avatar Mizelenius 03:39 PM 06-10-2004
Denise! I noticed you updated your chart to inc. BFPs! Are you counting the last 2 tests? Did you retest again today? Tell me so that I can MOVE YA to the good news for June!!!!!

mama2m&m's Avatar mama2m&m 03:43 PM 06-10-2004
BOTH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I took the answer test i brought to work and it was a slow but clear +++ before i even left the stall - yipeeeeeeeeee! i ran right over to dh's work to tell him so now i can share, limited of course.

yeah! so now i have 3 LOL. i don't recommend a first response test for anyone with a body chemsitry like mine LOL! they don't seem very responsive for a test that you can use 5 days prior to af. heck the dollar store test did better than that the day before LOL!

i'm terrified and terribly excited. i just hope i don't m/c on my last baby's due date or at all! i don't want to tell anyone yet i want to tell everyone. please pray for us and i'll continue to pray for each of you!
tarablesue's Avatar tarablesue 03:44 PM 06-10-2004
Checking in , for some reason I wasn't getting reply emails and I missed 4 pages again~

I have a stiff neck from looking up at the split chart ( zipcodes) at work! OUCH-giving me tension headaches and I really wanna pop about 4 advil but I am afraid in case I "might" have a new bean on the way.....And on top of that I woke up with a nasty sinus cold that is making my head feel as if its gonna burst...

On the flip side, tomorrow is our anniversary , nothing special planned. Maybe catch The Chronicles of Riddick ( Vin ...YUM!) & a little GIO since MIL will have the girls
: TO US ALL

AHHHHH ! Denise!!!!!!! Congrats to you and you'll be in my prayers for sure!!!!
Periwinkle's Avatar Periwinkle 03:45 PM 06-10-2004
Denise!!!!
: : :

What amazing news!!!!!! Congrats!

mamaharsh's Avatar mamaharsh 03:50 PM 06-10-2004
Woohoo Denise!!!! Yay!!!
Ellie'sMom's Avatar Ellie'sMom 03:51 PM 06-10-2004
Denise: Woohoo!!!!

I knew it!!!
Mizelenius's Avatar Mizelenius 03:55 PM 06-10-2004

WOO HOO, DENISE!!!!!

Ah . . .what a way to make my day!!!!!
chiromama's Avatar chiromama 03:56 PM 06-10-2004
AAAAARRRRGGGGG HHHH!!! This is the 3rd time today I've tried to reply to something only to lose my post!

Adina.... :

Denise!! Woohooooooooo

well, not much happening here - I'm 7 DPO and just waiting! Tomorrow is hubbys birthday, he's leaving tonight for a conference at the beach, and I'll go meet him tomorrow. yummy hotel sex!

Alexis, Good luck moving. we bought a new house last october, and I still can't find the box with my tarot cards in it!
Stone Fence's Avatar Stone Fence 03:59 PM 06-10-2004
Congrats to all the BFP's!! This is one time I am glad I can't keep up.

Mizelenius's Avatar Mizelenius 04:01 PM 06-10-2004
Hotel sex . . .yum, Korin!!!

Questions for the experts, here . . .
(1) I took an OP test yesterday, and I'm sure it was +. I just took one now and the 2nd line isn't so dark. What gives???

(2) DH and I GIO, for the 2nd night in a row (haven't done that in a looong time). Normally I have a lot of, uh, sperm leakage throughout the following day, but today there's very little. My CM was good last night, but does the low quantity of sperm mean GIO last night was not going to help with TTC?

Edited to add . . .does anyone else like taking OP tests? I do, since I know I'll eventually get 2 little lines . . .at least I see 2 little lines on THAT test!
mama2m&m's Avatar mama2m&m 04:03 PM 06-10-2004
elena, maybe it got all slurped up : oh and happy to oblige let's just hope it's a sticky!

chiro and everyone : to you!! thanks so much for all the kind words, chiro, enjoy your hotel sex!!!!!!!
chiromama's Avatar chiromama 04:10 PM 06-10-2004
To the tune of Jack and Diane
-John Cougar Mellencamp

Little ditty about Steve and Shan
2 canandian kids growin up in the heartland
Shannon's gonna be a dog trainer
Steve spends his time trying to get he knocked up

Suckin' on Moslon outside the Tim Horton's
Shannon's sittin' on Steve's lap
He's got his hand between her knees
Steve say "Hey Shannon lets run off
Behind a shady tree"
Let's get down and dirty like
Lexy and Mike.
And Shannon Say

Oh yeah life goes on
Long after the thrill of TTC is gone
Oh yeay say life goes on
Long after the thrill of TTC is gone, they walk on

Shannon sits back reflects her thoughts for the moment
Scratches her dogs head and does her best to "relax".
Well you know Steve, we oughtta run off and get married
Steve says "Sho Baby, as long as my mama ain't coming"
Shanon say a

Oh yeah life goes on
Long after the thrill of TTC is gone
Oh yeay say life goes on
Long after the thrill of TTC is gone, they walk on

Gonna let it rock
Let it roll
Let the MIL come down
And Save My soul
Hold on to your HCG as long as you can
Changes come around real soon
Make us mamas and papas

Little ditty about steve and Shan
Two Canadian kids doing the best they can
Ellie'sMom's Avatar Ellie'sMom 04:12 PM 06-10-2004
Miz: DH and I noticed the same, um, decline in volume, so to speak, when we were GIO everyday last month (for 4 days in a row).

All I can say is that I think that 1 of those depleted times resulted in this pg.

My DH liked to speculate that it just made the spermies more concentrated!
mama2m&m's Avatar mama2m&m 04:13 PM 06-10-2004
yeah! is there a clapping icon?
Ellie'sMom's Avatar Ellie'sMom 04:16 PM 06-10-2004

(and I realize that that is for Korin's excellent song and not my dh's bad sense of humor )
Stone Fence's Avatar Stone Fence 04:18 PM 06-10-2004

chiromama's Avatar chiromama 04:18 PM 06-10-2004
Awwww shucks!!
MamanFrancaise's Avatar MamanFrancaise 04:29 PM 06-10-2004
Quote:
. . .does anyone else like taking OP tests? I do, since I know I'll eventually get 2 little lines . . .at least I see 2 little lines on THAT test!
I was just going to post something like this except I've been taking the OP tests and I still have yet to see a +. I'm getting worried that I really don't ovulate. Maybe it's too early, maybe it's the cheap OPK strips I bought off the internet, maybe I am experiencing secondary infertility. I'm just really down today. Maybe I'm stressed about this and delaying ovulation. Ugh. Someone pull me out of this HOLE!

Denise. I *knew* it.

Adina... I have tons of hope for you. Those temps are pretty high!
heveasoul's Avatar heveasoul 04:34 PM 06-10-2004
CONGRATULATIONS Denise - I KNEW it!!!

Korin, Korin, Korin - some of your finest work!!! : I LOVED it!!
shannon0218's Avatar shannon0218 04:55 PM 06-10-2004
Korin!!! That's awesome!!! I'm sorry I was napping and didn't see it earlier!!!! Thank you thank you thank you!!!!
Denise!!! I knew it!!! that's great!!!! I'm in charge of the list on the Feb due date board so I will add you!! Do you know when you're due??
proudmamanow's Avatar proudmamanow 05:23 PM 06-10-2004
Denise

YAYAYYAYAYAY!!

(on a high from a great pro-same-sex marriage election rally I just attended on parliament hill...and then I see this great news too!!!)

mama2m&m's Avatar mama2m&m 05:24 PM 06-10-2004
2/17 but i think i'm spotting and am now terrified! but happy too.
mamaharsh's Avatar mamaharsh 05:40 PM 06-10-2004
Korin - great song!

Erika - Try not to stress too much. I've never gotten a true positive on an OPK (the second line never gets very dark for me), but my temps have always indicated O and I've been pregnant three times. Hang in there!
Mizelenius's Avatar Mizelenius 06:07 PM 06-10-2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by MamanFrançaise
I've been taking the OP tests and I still have yet to see a +. I'm getting worried that I really don't ovulate. Maybe it's too early, maybe it's the cheap OPK strips I bought off the internet, maybe I am experiencing secondary infertility.
Erika . . .OPK tests don't mean much anyway. Do a search on FF and you'll find a bunch of annovulatory cycles with + OPKs . . .Besides, I think if you test at the wrong time, you could just miss the surge altogether (I read in another thread that some test 2Xs a day). But I know . . .sometimes it's just a down day.
Velveteen's Avatar Velveteen 06:18 PM 06-10-2004
Well so much for previewing my text!

I was trying to say Congrats to Denise!!!!!!!!!!!!

mamafran: the opk's can be very subjective to read. Have you thought about a Clear Blue Plan Fertility monitor? there is no question about when your peak fertility is, it is not ambiguous at all. I LOVE mine! Today is my peak, so let the GIO fest continue!

How do I get this to parse my link?? Do I need to underline?
thefertilityshop.com
shannon0218's Avatar shannon0218 07:06 PM 06-10-2004
Denise. Spotting is completely NORMAL in early pregnancy. Please don't worry!!! Look at Lesley.
coleslaw's Avatar coleslaw 07:06 PM 06-10-2004
Congratulations Denise!! I'm wishing you sticky vibes!!

Alexis, good luck with the move

Korin - One of the best. I just saw Ray Charles died I wish I had your talent so I could do a tribute to him.

Adina, crossing all my fingers and toes for you!

Erika, If you get a pos one day, you might get a neg the next because you o'd. The sperm slurpy is a good sign because you may have been very fertile and they all went to find that eggie!!
Divaostrich's Avatar Divaostrich 07:30 PM 06-10-2004
I thought I should introduce meself to you ladies. I've been lurkin around for a few months here so its time to delurk

I thought it was time b/c

1) We're on our fifth cylce of trying

2) I just received my first "word of wisdom" from a friend. She gave me the, "you know that when you just stop stressing about getting pregnant is when it happens." I know she meant well, but......ya know.

Well, I'm on day 13 waiting to o I think?? I'm not completely up on all the lingo yet. I had a small amount of ferning yesterday.....haven't checked yet today. Anywayz.....I'm happy to be here and wish you all and

Oh....tiny little backstory. My Dd was born after 11m of not trying, but not preventing pregancy, so this is my first time really trying.....charting and the likes. Sorry that I don't have a chart to view....I'm horrible about keeping the on-line chart up-to-date.

Thanks!!
MamanFrancaise's Avatar MamanFrancaise 08:02 PM 06-10-2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by coleslaw
Erika, If you get a pos one day, you might get a neg the next because you o'd. The sperm slurpy is a good sign because you may have been very fertile and they all went to find that eggie!!
I haven't got a positive yet. I just want a positive SOMETHING! KWIM?

And please tell me what the hell a sperm slurpee is because it sure doesn't sound very appetizing. :
MamanFrancaise's Avatar MamanFrancaise 08:03 PM 06-10-2004
Welcome Missy and I absolutely love your DD's name.
First ... 9  10  11 12  13  ... Last

Up