The One Thread - June 6 to June 12 - Page 13 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#361 of 499 Old 06-11-2004, 10:33 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Jodi, thank you. I've been testing between 12:30 and 1:30 in the afternoon. I really do think I've O'd or am just about to though because I've been having cramps and have had two days of what I believe could be EWCM. So I suppose we'll see!

muse - I thought I was alone! I have extermely low temperature which I thought was my thermometer's fault so I bought a new battery and I'm still in the 96 to low 97 range.

Korin - :

I think I'm going to O today. I'm willing my body to do it and believing that it's going to happen. I worked last night so I had to jump DH quickly this morning before he left for work. Gawwwd, organized, planned sex really sucks. I just can't really get into it and am not in the least (well maybe in the least) turned on.

Not much else to report... CD 13 and waiting to O.

Mom to DD1 reading.gif (11) & DD2 shine.gif homebirth.jpg(7) & DS babyboy.gif  h20homebirth.gif (9/10/12)

#362 of 499 Old 06-11-2004, 11:03 AM

maman good luck! i hear ya on pre-planned sex. not too much fun but hopefully it did the trick!

anna :

katy, i keep mine in the medicine chest. at night i put it next to my bed and then when i get up i take it to te bathroom, check it and put it up for just this reason. i'd lose it in my bed too LOL

glitterbits, you're a gret friend. hang in there now.

muse, it's always good to get that sort of thing checked out but i have seen pg charts with lower temps. it all just depends what's normal for you. but like the others said on the thyroid tests i think you need to ask for a t3 and t4 or somethign like that. helpful aren't i?

korin, as usual love the songs!!!!!!!!!!! even if i don't always know the tunes i enjoy reading the words!!

thanks to everyone for your congrats! they mean so much and i hope each of you will be joining the pg boards soon!! or at least just be pg!
#363 of 499 Old 06-11-2004, 11:20 AM

Korin - Great songs!

Denise - continued for you. Congrats again!

Katy - glad you found your thermometer. I actually keep mine in the bathroom and take it there first thing. I tested that for a while and found no difference in temps that way, so it's just easier to keep it there.

Erika - hope the preplanned sex does the job for you.

Anna - {{hugs}} and :

Sarah - glad you are doing ok with your friend's abortion and are able to be there for her.

Eva, Christina, and Missy!
#364 of 499 Old 06-11-2004, 11:26 AM

Denise! In my skimming I missed your BFP!!!
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!

Whoohoo!!

What a great month for bfp's!!! Sticky babes all around.

Been really busy this week ( in a good way). My bday is tomorrow and dh is taking me to a tarot card reader today and away for the weekend tomorrow. I'm really looking forward to the reading!! I'll let you know how it goes...

Gotta dash!

Shannon! Congrats this weekend! I"ll be thinking of you!!!!!!! (enjoy those new toys! )

computergeek2.gif  Spirit Baby Intuitive (and really cool chick)

#365 of 499 Old 06-11-2004, 12:12 PM

Welcome Christina ,Eva and Missy!

T
( Bailee dragging a chair over to the toaster)

Me: Bailee Whattaya doin?

Bailee: I m gonna put them in (waffles)

Me: I already did it , you can take them out. Please put the chair back and get down.

B: I can put them in the fire. ( )

Me: I 'll put you in the fire if you don't Get down, I don't want you to get hurt. ( I feel bad for saying that to her, it was a playful threat but still that)

Bailee; Uh Mommy , I don't think i will fit in there! ( her little hand pointing down into the toaster!!)
:

Maybe you had to be here but I cracked up....

Bailee is my oldest dd ( She'll be 4 in October)

Good Luck t o us all....off to stalk Adinas chart.....
#366 of 499 Old 06-11-2004, 12:26 PM

Happy Birthday, Kate! Enjoy your reading
#367 of 499 Old 06-11-2004, 12:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velveteen
If I push quote on the bottom, do I have to type in the portion I want to quote??

In the bottom right hand corner of the message that you want to quote there is a "Quote" button click on it and it will quote the post and it will go to a "reply to thread" window. Then just type in what you want to say underneath the quote.

I hope that helps.
#368 of 499 Old 06-11-2004, 12:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by muse
Well now I've started temping I notice immediately me temps are very low compared to all your charts; in the 96-97 range. I was just reading up on hypothyroid condition and that would fit with that as well as a bunch of other symptoms (hair loss, weight gain, depression, joint problems) including difficulty concieving. Yikes.

Better go get myself checked out, eh? Just one more thing to deal with...
I have hypothyroidism and I am on meds, but my temps still are all in the 96-97 range. I just had blood drawn to check on it and it comes back fine. So not sure it this will be a problem conceiving or not this time...I sure hope not. But it does sound to me like you might want to get checked out. I have a hell of a time losing weight and keeping it off even though my thyroid is supposed to be under control.
#369 of 499 Old 06-11-2004, 01:16 PM - Thread Starter

Kate: Happy, happy birthday!!!! You'll have to tell us all about your reading! :

Katy: I hang a little bag from the bed to keep the thermometer in. It keeps it off the floor and out of DD's sight!

Tara: to your DD!

Erika: I'm right there with ya, waiting to O (but CD 15). I got the + OP test TWO days ago, and so far no temp increase and still CM. I have no confidence in our last GIO session, so that means the sperm would have to live 3 days if I O today . . .and who knows if I will. Hopefully we'll be in the mood tonight.

Shannon: Can't wait to hear how your wedding went!!!

2/02, 4/05, 2/07, 11/09, and EDD 12/25/11 wave.gif

#370 of 499 Old 06-11-2004, 01:31 PM

Ok everyone!!!! I'm not getting married until NEXT weekend!!!!!!!Heve just wanted to panic me
Sorry no time this morning, had to come look at Adina's chart and read quickly, I'll say more later.
Happy birthday Kate!!!
#371 of 499 Old 06-11-2004, 01:57 PM

Kate - : Hope you have a great weekend! (Today is my hubby's bday - and we're going to the coast. )

About the low temp complaints... My ND said (after looking at my chart and saying mine looked a wee bit lower than she'd like to see) that using a digital therm can actually make them up to .3 degrees lower than reality. So mine were fine

Thanks for all the for my songs! I really enjoy writing them.. I have some free time this morning.. any other requests? (hmmm wonder if I should set out a tip jar???) I'm working on a masterpiece I hope to reveal next week too

Adina... Sorry you have the down, down, down... I'm still : for you!!!

Anna - glad to see you here!!! We have missed you! So are you TTC after all, or still deciding if you want to play for a while and TTC later?

Erika... sometimes the "required" sex is not so fun.. but heck, I don't get laid enough ( as soon as I've Oed.. it seems hubby has plenty of excuses to get out of sex.. bastard ) so if it's preplanned, I'll take it!

glitter ... sorry your reboot is soooo long and miserable... Oh, I just got my next inspiration for a song!! Because as Jenny said I'm "on fire, Prolific!" (what a great compliment, by the way) although, being prolific because I'm "writing" parodies of old songs isn't the way I'd like to be immortalized... :LOL

Ok, off to write Glitter a song!

Mamato Ruby Violet joy.gif(6 with autism) and someone 1sttri.gif who should make him/herself known sometime in the next month.

#372 of 499 Old 06-11-2004, 01:59 PM

cd 31...of course I tested and I could swear that I saw a shadow of a hint of maybe a very faint line but I've done that so many times before I dont trust my eyes. I want tthe line so bad my eyes are trying to will it to be there. So I'm trying to consider it a BFN and at the same time, no af, no cramps and temp still above cover line. This is the longest LP I've had in six months or maybe even more. Usually 11or 12 days and I'm 14dpo. I'm either pregnant, or I did not ovulate when I thought (confirmed by FF) or I'm so anxious my period is stuck. I think dh finally did the deed to get his boys counted this morning though, the little plastic cup has disappeared...
If I dont find out soon I'm going to go nuts, and if it's negative, I'm going to crash so hard.
Welcome new ladies...hope your stay here is short!

back to work...

Marie
#373 of 499 Old 06-11-2004, 02:05 PM
Administrator

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
Well as long as my period hasn't shown up - I guess there is still hope for me. A few cramps here and there....but not a lot. I am thinking that af will show tomorrow...but I don't know.

I think i got my O date wrong....

But that doesn't feel right either....I have never had 97.9 and higher temps pre o....

Maybe I just didn't ovulate? I dunno.

winner.jpg Adina knit.gifmama to B hearts.gif 4/06  and E baby.gif  8/13/12 (on her due date!) homebirth.jpg waterbirth.jpg

#374 of 499 Old 06-11-2004, 02:09 PM

awww Adina, I've missed you are you back for a while? or just not super busy today?

Mamato Ruby Violet joy.gif(6 with autism) and someone 1sttri.gif who should make him/herself known sometime in the next month.

#375 of 499 Old 06-11-2004, 02:10 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Kate! happy birthday!!

Shannon-I'm so jealous of your sex toy shower...it sounds fab! Was a particularly company involved?? (come as you are, good for her etc?) hope you`re enjoying your wedding countdown...at this point before our July 2000 commitment ceremony we still hadn't found a photog! we like to do things last minute
I'm going to PM you with a recurrent m/c blood test question--so be ready!

Korin-inspired as always...

Christina --it sounds to me like you might have some kind of insulin resistance issue and this can be related to polycystic ovarian syndrome...i have sort of been dxd with that too...tho I'm not sure...but Glucophage (which is probably what you've been given, right?) should help you lose weight faster (I lost weight really fast on it in January) and should definitely help your cycles if that`s what you have. It`s supposed to be way better than Clomid for some women with PCOS. Check out www.soulcysters.com even if you don't have PCOS it has good info on glucophage etc.
#376 of 499 Old 06-11-2004, 02:13 PM

To the tune The Long and Winding Road by Paul McCartney

The long and miserable period that leads to ovulation,
will it ever disappear,
I've seen this blood before, it makes me want a beer,
Leads me to desparation!

The cramps and bloating and gas, I ache head to feet,
Has left a pool of blood, staining my new sheets.
Why do I bleed so long, Please will you go away?
Many times I've been alone and many times I've cried
Anyway you'll never know the many ways I've tried, but
Still I end up here with a long and miserable period
I started to bleed a long, long time ago
Don't leave me bleeding here, please give me a freaking egg!!

#377 of 499 Old 06-11-2004, 02:26 PM

you gals are all awsome!!!

Korin I love the songs!

Shannon your showersounds FUN!

who me?? I'm jsut waiting for af to get here so i can get to my next O already.
#378 of 499 Old 06-11-2004, 02:45 PM

Korin - You crack me up with your songs.

Tara - :LOL at your daughter. Kids say the funniest things.

Adina - I'm KHA for you. :

Marie - : for you as well.

Kate - : Hope it's a great one!

Me, I'm just hanging out wondering when/if I O'd. Ho hum. Oh, and playing with our finances to see if I can be a SAHM come January.
#379 of 499 Old 06-11-2004, 02:51 PM

Wow, Hi everyone. Its probably been 6 months since I posted. I sort of had an huge emotional meltdown in January about TTC, threw out the thermometer, bought a hottub and declared myself infertile. So. I haven't been charting. My periods late (ish - i have rather irregular cycles, but I'm now CD42, longest i've been in about a year) and my shamanic healer thinks i'm probably pregnant. I keep running to the bathroom to see if AF has arrived. My thought is i'll wait another week or so and if AF is still MIA, test then. I was kind of hoping to test on fAthers day so I can tell DH then. i think that would be really awesome. Can I hang out with ya'll for a bit?

Joy
#380 of 499 Old 06-11-2004, 02:54 PM

back Joy! Hope youre stay is short, sweet and full of :

#381 of 499 Old 06-11-2004, 02:55 PM

Welcome Joy! I was : at your post...cracked me up!

We have had a funny day today anyway...lol

Good Luck to you
#382 of 499 Old 06-11-2004, 03:02 PM
Joi

Welcome Joy!!!

Korin I think parodies are a great way to be immortalized just like Weird Al or Dr. Demento (okay maybe that isn't the BEST example ever).

My temp is going nuts again yesterday was 95.5 and today was 97.6 taken at the same time and everything. Arggggggggggggg!!! Could someone just loan me a couple of eggs?
#383 of 499 Old 06-11-2004, 03:17 PM

Unchain my eggs, please set my egg free
Unchain my egg 'cause this wait is killing me
Clomids got me screwed up I'm a nut case
please don't let my uterus go to waste so
Unchain my egg, oh please, please set my eggie free

Unchain my egg, ovary let it go
Unchain my eggie, 'cause I just can't wait me no more
Ev'ry time I check my temp
it still seems really low so
Unchain my egg, oh please, please set my egg free

It's under a spell, it's an egg in a trance
But I'm just plain tired of forcing the baby dance so,
Unchain my eggs, let me go my way
Unchain my egg, don't make me worry night and day
Why lead me through a moth of misery
when you won't release an egg for me
So unchain my eggs, oh please, please set my egg free

Woowow, set me it free little darlin
(please set my egg free)
Oh won't you set my eggie free

#384 of 499 Old 06-11-2004, 03:19 PM

Damn I'm on a roll today!!

#385 of 499 Old 06-11-2004, 03:22 PM

Wicked Awsome!!!!!!!!!!
#386 of 499 Old 06-11-2004, 04:13 PM

Korin....you are just too funny with all of your songs.

Today I am cleaning this dump I call home. So I don't have much time
to play. I will be checking in throughout the day while I take my breaks.
#387 of 499 Old 06-11-2004, 04:26 PM

Hello ladies! I introduced myself a couple of weeks ago and then went MIA because we went on "vacation" to visit my in-laws in Vancouver, WA. So now I'm back home and ready to really get this TTC stuff rolling. I've tried to read through this thread and it's just about impossible to read it all, but I just wanted to say congratulations to all those with this week! How amazing!!

I was expecting AF to show up while we were up in WA, but she never showed. For the past 5 months I've had really regular 29 day cycles and now that we're really TTC, I get this funky cycle. I really thought I O'd around 5/22 (guessing only by CM, since I haven't started temping yet), making AF due around 6/5. So now I would be 6 days late. I've POAS twice - both .

But then I also had some EWCM on 6/7&8 again. So what gives? If you have EWCM twice in a cycle, does that mean I could have o'd the second time, or not at all? I was reading something about estrogen levels not getting high enough and that causing "patches" of EWCM. Does anyone have any ideas? And should I just start temping even though I now have no idea where I'm at in my cycle?
#388 of 499 Old 06-11-2004, 04:32 PM

Doc gave me progesterone to induce AF. Then I get to take clomid.

I should be a raving basket case by next weekend!

Korin

Anyway, I'm going into the weekend with a lot of positive vibes thanks to all the BFP's here.

See ya'll on Monday.

Amy at Stone Fence Farm
:
#389 of 499 Old 06-11-2004, 04:46 PM

Popping back in to say hi and I MISS YOU GUYS!!!!!

Moving really is annoying... I will be so glad when it's over!

Now back to packing

Belly Blessings!

(PS - Shannon's shower was fun! I was her resident "sexpert!" It was great... Heve and I got her a cool new waterproof toy )
#390 of 499 Old 06-11-2004, 05:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexisyael
Popping back in to say hi and I MISS YOU GUYS!!!!!

Moving really is annoying... I will be so glad when it's over!

Now back to packing

Belly Blessings!

(PS - Shannon's shower was fun! I was her resident "sexpert!" It was great... Heve and I got her a cool new waterproof toy )
You guys got her a water proof thumb?

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page