New TTC mum on the forum - Mothering Forums

#1 of 4 Old 06-21-2016, 02:30 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
New TTC mum on the forum

Hey everyone,

I'm a wannabe mum and I'm happy to join the community at Mothering. I'm 24 and I'm TTC with my hubby for some time now. I hope to find many new friends and connect with others who are getting though the same as me.
Currently, I'm working-part time as a green cleaning campaign manager for a local cleaning agency in Brisbane so I have enough free time to take care of my family.

Looking forward to meeting you all.
Brie
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 4 Old 06-23-2016, 10:34 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by verbrie View Post
Hey everyone,

I'm a wannabe mum and I'm happy to join the community at Mothering. I'm 24 and I'm TTC with my hubby for some time now. I hope to find many new friends and connect with others who are getting though the same as me.
Currently, I'm working-part time as a green cleaning campaign manager for a local cleaning agency in Brisbane so I have enough free time to take care of my family.

Looking forward to meeting you all.
Brie
Hi! I'm new too. I've been reading the forums a bit for a few weeks but this is my first post. My husband and I are also TTC but this is our first cycle. I should ovulate either today or tomorrow. I hope you and I both get pregnant soon!
I'm 31 (as of yesterday ) and he's 34, we've been married a little over a year. I have a small home based cake decorating business and he works full time. We live in Ohio in the USA.

Rachel
#3 of 4 Old 06-28-2016, 06:10 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
hi imnew to this forum too.... looking foward to having others in similar situation to talk to and offer any advice i can to other too...
im currently in my 4th month activly ttc but been unprotected for 2 years.
we have had fertility testing and everything just came back all clear thankfully.
this month we have used a fertility lube of which im hoping had helped the little swimmers along their way.
currently 6 dpo and dying to poas xx
#4 of 4 Old 07-04-2016, 07:53 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hi all I'm a new to the forum TTC! I actually used preseed twice on Saturday and I've been bleeding very heavily since then like a period, I actually had to use a tampon as well as a pad, had this happens to anyone else?

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page