Mothering Forum banner

Intuitive ovulation signs?

3K views 7 replies 8 participants last post by  saurab015 
#1 ·
Does your body have any telltale signs of when you O?

Can you id when you O without the use of LH predictors, tempting, checking CP and CM, etc? (or is one of those methods really spot on for you?)

I wonder if some people know intuitively when they ovulate?

#3 ·
I don't know beforehand but I certainly always know when I ovulate because I get pains on either side of my lower abdomen. It's a very particular feeling and has gotten much stronger as I've aged. It's almost more uncomfortable than my period, which has gotten much lighter and less crampy over time.

#4 ·
I can tell when I am ovulating. It's not intuitive, I can just recognise the physical signs. I used to get pain on the side I was ovulating from but I don't really get that much anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#5 ·
@OakFallsRobin
My husband always knows when I'm ovulating!:laugh:
I asked him why he was sure I had it and he just answered he felt some changes in my mood and behavior. It doesn't mean i'm crying or laughing without a reason, I'm extremely calm person but..he just knows!! And i know it's now by vag discharge I usually have when ovulating.

#7 ·
Not intuitive, but I always know. In over 8 years I haven't been wrong yet based on when my period comes. Physical signs can be nausea, sense of smell, crampy, EWCF, increased sex drive. Then the next day I'm always completely dry and could care less about until my period comes lol. The cramping and nausea always give it away for me. Like another person said, my cramping is worse than period cramps and has gotten worse as I've aged.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.