Have you had a BFP with High Firm Cervix?? Please Check-in! - Mothering Forums

#1 of 3 Old 02-14-2017, 09:18 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Have you had a BFP with High Firm Cervix?? Please Check-in!

Hi ladies, I have been doing a lot of research but it seems everyone's cervix responds differently to pregnancy. Anyone who has had this and a BFP--I would love to hear from you!

I am DPO 8 and my cervix has been very different this cycle than after ovulation in the past months of ttc. It has been high, firm, and closed consistently for the past 4-5 days.

Waiting to test in a few more days. Thank you!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
34 year-old working mom and student
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Endlessly active eight-year-old son 
 (6/3/08)  
and a sweetie pie two-year-old daughter
(6/30/14)

Expecting our third and final child
10/30/17
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 3 Old 02-17-2017, 09:40 AM - Thread Starter

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
I thought I would follow-up for anyone that searches their symptoms through these boards like I did. I just got my BFP last night at DPO 10! So yes, high, closed, and firm cervix can definitely mean pregnancy. I think it became very firm right after implantation and has remained that way for several days. Good luck to all the ladies ttc. Hoping mine sticks!

34 year-old working mom and student

Endlessly active eight-year-old son 
 (6/3/08)  
and a sweetie pie two-year-old daughter
(6/30/14)

Expecting our third and final child
10/30/17
#3 of 3 Old 03-29-2017, 09:00 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Good to know. I'm 11dpo and my cervix has been high and closed too. I was wondering the same. This would be baby #4 for me. I've always gotten BFP by 9dpo with the other 3 so I'm grasping for straws here haha

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page