The One Thread -- Father's Day Edition: June 20-26 - Page 16 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#451 of 453 Old 06-27-2004, 02:22 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Jess, thanks for taking care of the thread this week, you did a awesome job! Are you feeling better??

Dh and I had a really good talk last night about the ttc woes. He's so great....he's had his swimmers tested, so that is not the problem.
I am going to continue with the healthy advantages that I've been trying to introduce, and keep.
Anyone heard of the fertileheart.com board?? Julia Indichova wrote 'inconceivable', and that's her board. She beleives in holistic healing, alternative preconception stuff, like visualization, etc. I think Kate, you might like to hear her audio?? I am definately thinking of ordering the audio.

Anyone know whether age alone might be keeping me from conceiving?? I have such spot on cycles, great fertility signs, great cm, great timing.......heck, my lifestyle is so darn healthy too!! What gives?? : Whatever it is, I'd sure like to figure it out!!!
#452 of 453 Old 06-27-2004, 10:43 AM

Good Morning everyone..... Please join me over in The New One Thread....

http://www.mothering.com/discussions...d.php?t=161870
#453 of 453 Old 06-28-2004, 03:44 AM

Not to have false hope...but what exactly does an evaporation line look like? I am 9dpo and ummm weelll, I've been testing the past couple of days with the internet cheapies. Today I did a candle burning ritual to ask the goddess to help me become pregnant with a healthy baby. And tonight I take a cheapie and instantly saw only one line. I threw it out. Then I fished it out to look at again and can see the slightest pink line. It's light, but visible. Am I going crazy..correction, I am going crazy!! Help!

Danielle, fabric artist, mama to Eleanor 5/05 and Charlotte James 09-26-09

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page