your age is not the diagnosis! - Mothering Forums

#1 of 5 Old 06-09-2017, 02:59 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
your age is not the diagnosis!

Hello all! So leaving yet another update from me!
The last time I was here I remember myself writing an update full of hopes and anticipation and now I am here writing the happiest post in my life!
I am pregnant!
And I am pregnant with twins! 3 embryo transfer has worked! Wow! Can’t even believe this!
I am amazed at how fast time flies and it is already June! I am on the 12 th week right now! I am going to the major us exam and screening tomorrow! I am so happy and pumped by this!
The contract with my clinic will be over the same moment I see that everything is quite good on the us pic and send the results to my manager… what a shame… I was really satisfied when we were messaging back and forth
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 5 Old 07-18-2017, 03:35 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhutes View Post
The last time I was here I remember myself writing an update full of hopes and anticipation and now I am here writing the happiest post in my life!
I am pregnant!
And I am pregnant with twins! 3 embryo transfer has worked! Wow! Can’t even believe this!
I am amazed at how fast time flies and it is already June! I am on the 12 th week right now! I am going to the major us exam and screening tomorrow! I am so happy and pumped by this!
The contract with my clinic will be over the same moment I see that everything is quite good on the us pic and send the results to my manager… what a shame… I was really satisfied when we were messaging back and forth
Hi, my congrats to your pregnancy. you might be happy right now with your twins, i'm so happy to read other ladies' success stories it inspires me to believe one day i will get my lucky numbers
but now I'm 45 and I'm afraid my age will pay a trick on me as recently I've failed egg donation cycle, it's so devastating and awful i wasn't prepared to get this, all my previous pregnancies were with no goes, it kills i can't live normally..
p.s . i'm confused what you meant by send the results to a manager? are you obliged to do it while scan checking?
#3 of 5 Old 07-24-2017, 07:44 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhutes View Post
I am pregnant!
I am so happy for you, lots of love, hugs and wishes. The messages wouldn't end you can keep us posted about your progress and how your pregnancy goes.

#4 of 5 Old 07-24-2017, 07:47 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna Knudsen View Post
Hi, my congrats to your pregnancy. you might be happy right now with your twins, i'm so happy to read other ladies' success stories it inspires me to believe one day i will get my lucky numbers
but now I'm 45 and I'm afraid my age will pay a trick on me as recently I've failed egg donation cycle, it's so devastating and awful i wasn't prepared to get this, all my previous pregnancies were with no goes, it kills i can't live normally..
p.s . i'm confused what you meant by send the results to a manager? are you obliged to do it while scan checking?
Hey Anna, you do need some hugs too I saw your other posts as well. Don't forget to stay strong. When there is a will there is a way. I am sure you will be a mommy too, there will be some solution to your problem as well. My aunt is almost of your age, she is like my best friend and I am looking for a solution for her as well. She talks just like you when she gets depressed.
#5 of 5 Old 08-29-2017, 10:11 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
OMG, twins are the ultimate dream. A million congratulations and hugs for you

You used IVF, I understood correctly? How did you choose the clinic? I now also stand on this path and are very confused

Tags
egg donati , ivf

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page