The One Thread: July 25-July 31 - Page 11 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#301 of 317 Old 08-01-2004, 09:49 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Thank you again for all the positive (so to speak) thoughts. I took another test this morning and got another faint positive. So I am officially assuming the best and expecting a baby sometime in April 2005. I really appreciate the support you have all offered in the relatively short time I was here.

I hope that all of you will have your babies soon. I added one of my old charts to my FF page to show you how yucko they used to be. Acupuncture, herbs, and positive thinking/visualization really helped me (after an RE told me last fall that my only options were a daily dose of steroids, BCP, or Clomid). It took a long time to be where I wanted to be, but I got there. I know you all will too!

#302 of 317 Old 08-01-2004, 10:30 AM

bs"d

Shannon - Congrats on reaching the second trimester!!!

PhoebeKate - Congrats on being the Mommy to a newly weaned little girl.
#303 of 317 Old 08-01-2004, 12:16 PM

Yaaay Stream!!! Congrats!!!

So glad to see a !

Happy & Healthy 9 months!

crafty mama to Chloe and Emma (10/08) and Piper
emergency medicine PA and single mother by choice
#304 of 317 Old 08-01-2004, 02:01 PM

Adina, I was really just trying to quote Hoosier where she asked me a question!
#305 of 317 Old 08-01-2004, 02:48 PM

What does bs"d mean??

Stream! Congrats!! Woo hoo!!!

Mamato Ruby Violet joy.gif(6 with autism) and someone 1sttri.gif who should make him/herself known sometime in the next month.

#306 of 317 Old 08-01-2004, 02:54 PM

Selissa, would you mind starting a new thread and posting the url here? PM me if you need any help

Shannon Yeah for the 12 week mark!

Stream ;banana

Belly Blessings!!!!!!
#307 of 317 Old 08-01-2004, 03:15 PM

Congrats Stream!!

Well I rebooted this morning, so change me to waiting to O.
#308 of 317 Old 08-01-2004, 03:31 PM

I'm interested in the prenatals if you still have them. How many are you supposed to take per day?
PM me!
TIA-
ST
#309 of 317 Old 08-01-2004, 03:42 PM

I cannot find my basal thermometer anywhere!! Argghh!!! : I'm hoping it will turn up so I don't lose too many days of charting. :

It has been an interesting morning. I was playing at the church that I'm the pianist at this morning and it was time for the children's moment. All the sudden this little boy breaks rank from the children's group and runs crying onto the stage. Yep...that would be my son. So now I'm busted. He knows where to look for me. And then at the church we regularly attend he somehow got ahold of green food coloring and he now has green teeth, green tongue, green hands, arms, etc... I'm still trying to figure out how he got into it. Anyway, on to personals...

Raggedy-Sorry about the reboot. 's

Stream-I'm so glad for that BFP!! I hope you have a happy, healthy 9 mos. and a healthy babe in the end. :

Elena-The only way I can definitely tell it's EWCM is on the tp. It will come out and if I can stretch it and it snaps back to its original shape then I know it's EWCM. The other stuff may be watery and such but it's definitely EWCM if you can throw it up against a wall and it sticks (not that I've ever done that but you see what I'm getting at). Geesh...who'd have ever thought I'd be playing with stuff that comes out on the toilet paper. :LOL

phoebekate-I know it's a bittersweet time, but yay for you and your DD!! It sounds like the party and last feed did the trick.

Shannon- I'm glad the m/s is subsiding. Congrats for making it to the 2nd trimester!

I hope we see some more BFP's in the coming week.

's 's 's and to everyone!

, , , mama to Ross , Reagan (8/29/05), Joshua (from Haiti...here NOW due to the earthquake!), and Elijah , born safely 9-8-09.
#310 of 317 Old 08-01-2004, 04:21 PM

Thank you everyone for the support. We did a sweat last night in the sweatlodge DH built in my parents' back field, and I'm feeling really good and not so freaked out anymore. But of course, I had a BM yesterday and there was the EWCM screaming up at me from the TP. Oh well. I have good CM and it usually lasts a long time, so I still know it's not time for me to O yet. I'd better start GIO though!!!

SO, speaking of CM - Here's what TCOYF says - It's best to check AT the cervix for CM because after all it's what's inside that counts! You can check several times a day if you like and record the MOST fertile you see, or at least that's what I do. I don't actually have TCOYF on me at the moment (my friend's borrowing it), but it does say it's best to check inside so that you know for sure. Just do a simple sweep of the cervix with your finger and if you find a little bit of stretchy CM (even just a little) record it as EWCM.

Stream - yay!!! A 2nd faint Woo-hoo!!!

Shannon!!! SOOOOO thrilled to see you at 12 weeks - hope that morning sickness subsides soon, I had it until 16 weeks.

Becca's Mama - sorry to hear you're feeling yucky. That clomid sounds awful.

Rageddy Ann - on the reboot.

Everyone I've missed -

anna kiss partner to jon radical mama to aleks (8/02) and bastian (5/05)
#311 of 317 Old 08-01-2004, 04:29 PM

So, I'm far to lazy right now to do personals... and a bit stressed. We move in 2 weeks and are SO not ready. Now, here's the kicker. We're not even positive WHERE we're moving. We may either end up in CA or my hubby will be in AK while I move to his parents' place till I find a place in Seattle. Either way its chaotic here.

My friend did a fertility thingy for me (she's wiccan). Which to me is quite interesting. Last night, in case you didn't know, was a blue moon. Second full moon this month. Yesterday morning I had a low cervix and no EWCM. That evening I started getting crampy. By bedtime I was just-a-flowin with good CM. So, we'll see

So, I normally ovulate about 14 days after the first day of my period.. but my period was, oh, like 13 days. Do you think it'll be another week before I officially ovulate? Any ideas?

-=Johanna=-
  Mom to Marshall (06/00), wife to Brett, welcoming the new little one August 2014! joy.gif
#312 of 317 Old 08-01-2004, 06:01 PM
Administrator

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
SweetTeach - Velveteen has already claimed the prenatals! Sorry!

Shannon - YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY!!!!! I am so excited that you are at 12 weeks!

So I got an almost positive on the OPK - hate that......
So I think I will take another one when I get home tonight...and see what I get then. I don't want to miss it, but I don't want to be too early either...hate that.

Sigh....So in the next couple of days, one way or another I am going in for my IUI.

Woohoo! I am excited this month.

winner.jpg Adina knit.gifmama to B hearts.gif 4/06  and E baby.gif  8/13/12 (on her due date!) homebirth.jpg waterbirth.jpg

#313 of 317 Old 08-01-2004, 07:08 PM

I'll do more personals later, but Adina . . .I've been working with the OPKs the last few days, too.

Yesterday and the day before I got pretty close but not quite +s. This morning, it was the same. This afternoon, it was VERY dark, which has never happened to me before (and I've been use OPKs more than once per day the last 3 cycles). You just never know when that surge will be . . .

Anyway, when the surge is that dark, it could mean that O will happen as soon as 12 hours, no? So maybe it would be good to get the IUI done tomorrow anyway, because if you get the strong +, then Tuesday would be too late?

I'm going to ask the people at FF about the really strong OPKs and how soon they actually O'd after that. (I O'd between 1-2 days after the weaker ones.) I'll report back!

2/02, 4/05, 2/07, 11/09, and EDD 12/25/11 wave.gif

#314 of 317 Old 08-01-2004, 07:37 PM
Administrator

Well I am usually pretty predictable. I usually use the OPK around 9 or ten pm - right before I go to bed. But I have been doing them a little earlier so that I can call the clinic when I get a surge.

I am debating whether or not to go in tomorrow. maybe tomorrow afternoon? :LOL As a compromise.

I don't know.

I usuallly get a good strong one and then a slightly less strong one and then I o within a day or so.

winner.jpg Adina knit.gifmama to B hearts.gif 4/06  and E baby.gif  8/13/12 (on her due date!) homebirth.jpg waterbirth.jpg

#315 of 317 Old 08-01-2004, 07:39 PM

Hmm . . .maybe test tomorrow in the a.m. and go from there?

2/02, 4/05, 2/07, 11/09, and EDD 12/25/11 wave.gif

#316 of 317 Old 08-01-2004, 07:46 PM
Administrator

That was kind of what I was thinking....

#317 of 317 Old 08-01-2004, 08:55 PM

Adina, I was too slow!
I hope you "O". A little rhyming for ya
Ladies, please feel free to join me here:

The One Thread Aug 1

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page