The One Thread: July 25-July 31 - Page 7 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#181 of 317 Old 07-29-2004, 12:31 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by chiromama
I think my egg is dropping today. I actually think I have EWCM. It's all inside, but it feels very slippery. I'm so stoked !!
Yay!!!! :

anna kiss partner to jon radical mama to aleks (8/02) and bastian (5/05)
#182 of 317 Old 07-29-2004, 12:49 AM

Amy - i am so sorry about the smoking and even more so about the breach of trust between you. I have no advive at all having never smoked or even had anyone very close to me try to quit.

Alexis - I hope the analysis returns a good result! But moreso I hope this is your month and the test is irrelevant anyway.

so on the saliva v. eggwhites thing, I am sorry if this is tmi but does anyone know what this means? what about dried saliva? not the least bit of saliva anywhere? Is saliva that is mostly on the outside ok?

diva cups etc, my homeopath has always insisted to me that "you must let your blood flow" and is very anti tampons, I have always assumed the same would aply to cups, sponges, etc? I must make some cloth pads, or buy some...

Jesse - I am so sorry that this is so scary for you, I haven't been there so I don't know what else to say other than I can really imagine how scary it must be. Having close friends loose pregnancies has made me more scared this time and that is much more removed than what you are going through.

Stream - I really feel for you at the moment, its a hard place to be, being so sure that you did conceive (I am sure you are right, you sound like you know your body) and yet so unsure if it stuck...

Katy - I am so glad the funeral went well and made a difference for you. Funerals are something I do know a bit about and a good one makes a difference, I am glad your vicar's went well. It really matters that you get a chance to celebrate a loved one with everyone else that cared about them too.

Anna - I have no real idea about the CM question, monitoring my CM and CP has become an obsession and let me tell you, this cycle it's telling me nothing useful at all...I tend to think last nights semen is gone by lunchtime, but some days I am not so sure...

Sarah - OMG! I can't beleive someone tried to break into the house while you were there! I have actually had a number of breakins (all in one house, pre DD) where I was home sleeping and it scared me stupid, I can't even imagine if that happened now that I have a child.

Korin - yay for the egg and YAY for the good CM!

After a terrible weekend emotional balance wise I have had a great week so far and I am feeling super positive about the days ahead now... DD dropped her morning boobies of her own accord yesterday and last night I sent out invitations to some close friends - we are going to have a weaning party this sunday. DD was born the day after DHs 30th so the day before mine seems like a good day to wean... As for my cycle we are GIO every other day and having fun with it but I have NO idea what is going on. my temps are telling me I havne't O'd yet, my CP can't make up its mind and the feelings in my pelvic area and my CM are very much like 7dpo / implantation time last cycle. I am wondering if that cyst burst and did actually drop an egg but was defective and hasn't formed a proper corpus luteum - is that even possible? Am I mad? Arrrggghhh.

I am booked for an ultrasound tomorrow to follow up on the cyst, we will see what it reveals....
#183 of 317 Old 07-29-2004, 01:09 AM

Ugh.

I'll come back with personals later.

Just had to say it here (and only here) that I'm finding it somewhat dangerous to read the other boards here at MDC. If I read one more siggy that says with I'm gonna cry.

2/02, 4/05, 2/07, 11/09, and EDD 12/25/11 wave.gif

#184 of 317 Old 07-29-2004, 01:37 AM

Elena-'s Try not to cry! I know it's hard but I hate to see crying!

phoebekate-Thank you so much for your words. I really appreciate your thoughts for me and DH.

Go chiromama!

Alexis-3 times a day! You rock woman!

glitterbits-I'm so glad you and the baby are safe and sound! How scary! Thanks so much for your kind words.

Anna-I usually leak stuff (not sure if it's semen or not) the entire next day after DH and I GIO. But, who knows...maybe it's your EWCM!

I'm sorry if I forgot you. I'm headed off to bed so I'll talk to you all in the morning.

's 's 's and to everyone!

, , , mama to Ross , Reagan (8/29/05), Joshua (from Haiti...here NOW due to the earthquake!), and Elijah , born safely 9-8-09.
#185 of 317 Old 07-29-2004, 03:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoosierDiaperinMama
Alexis-3 times a day! You rock woman!
And that's after ten years together -- in the beginning, we were even crazier!

(That said, it really is only on the weekends we go at it like monkeys... and not every weekend, either.)
#186 of 317 Old 07-29-2004, 07:50 AM

Katy I just really can't tll with your chart. I wish I could say "I think its cdx" but I just can't - hich probably says more about my charting experience than your chart...
#187 of 317 Old 07-29-2004, 09:07 AM

Ok, everyone, I've been laying low for a little bit, but I'm emerging in hopes of getting a little feedback. I'm 3 days "late," 15 dpo, with a BFN on several hpts (different brands). Here are the symptoms I've been experiencing:

At ovulation- my usual cramping, tons of ewcm, one incident where it was streaked with a little brownish blood.

Post ovulation- lots of cm, varying in type from day to day, from ewcm to creamy to yellowish, etc. (usually I have a fair amt. of cm, but nothing like this).

10-11 dpo bloated, crampy, miserable. On 11 dpo an hour of constant dull achy cramps.

12 dpo- some weird-looking pinkish spotting in the evening, mixed with lots of cm. The next morning-early afternoon, a little bit more of the same. Never even really needed a pad or tampon.
Spotting ceased by 2 p.m.

13 dpo- Feeling PMS-y

14 dpo- felt bloated and horrible all day. Around 9 p.m., had horrific cramps that sent me to bed. I was sure I was going to wake up with my period.

15 dpo- One little tiny bit of brown blood mixed with a lot of cm. Mild cramps off and on throughout the day, and by early evening I was feeling good.

16 dpo- Another BFN

Any thoughts? I am trying hard not to get my hopes up, esp. with the BFNs. It's all very confusing, esp. since I have had predictable cycles since my m/c last Dec.
#188 of 317 Old 07-29-2004, 09:30 AM

and my temp is up again today woohoo!!!! so looks like the 2ww for me (could i be moved please ) . I'd be excited if i wasn't so dang impatient. lol

anyway must run, ds is crying...love to everyone

oh has anyone heard from shannon in the last couple days? I haven't been able to read the list real well so maybe i misseda recent update...
#189 of 317 Old 07-29-2004, 09:57 AM

Good morning fellow TTC'ers. My temp was high yet again this morning. I'm off to piano camp in a few short minutes but wanted to do some personals really quick.

Selissa- We're in the 2ww together!

saturnine-Hmmm...I have no clue. The spotting sounds promising that maybe it was implantation? How long are your cycles normally?

Katy-I've been studying your chart for the last 20 min. I'm sure there will be a test later. : Okay, I'm thinking you're a VIP at Fertility Friend b/c I'm not and I never get the fancy coverlines drawn on my chart. So, where the 2 lines intersect...is that the day that FF is suggesting you o'd? By your temps it looks like there are a few days you could've o'd. For example, cd 18 (temp hike was on cd 19), cd 23 like FF is saying. After cd 23 your high temps are pretty consistent. What's a normal cycle for you?

's 's 's and to everyone!

, , , mama to Ross , Reagan (8/29/05), Joshua (from Haiti...here NOW due to the earthquake!), and Elijah , born safely 9-8-09.
#190 of 317 Old 07-29-2004, 10:32 AM

Katy - I looked at it & I looked at it and at first, I was convinced that CD 18 was it. Now, I'm thinking sometime between 21 & 23 is more likely for a number of reasons - 1) your BFN 2) lack of AF and 3) the shift there is to more consistently higher temps. It's hard to say because your temps aren't extreme either way, but at the moment, I'm feeling the CD23. I guess there's nothing to do but wait & see.

Elena

Way to go Selissa! Ovulation!

phoebekate - I looked at your chart and you're right, your temps aren't revealing ovulation (unless it's a slow rise, but I wouldn't count on it with those temps). You didn't ovulate until CD28 last time, so I'm thinking that it's yet to come. I don't know about the defective egg/insufficient corpus luteum thing, but I'm thinking that if an eggs a droppin', the hormones are probably going to be there as well. Hope your ultrasound is more revealing. Perhaps this weaning will shorten your cycles a bit as well (and congratulations to your DD and a for you both). Not much in the way of reassurance, but I guess it's wait and see.

In other news, my girlfriend took her first temp yesterday morning after my recommendation to use charting to help in birth control. I'm so excited that I've created a convert!

Also, on the CM front, I don't freakin' know what that was, and I did see a bunch of eggwhite when I went to the bathroom last night, but that could have been semen as well because we GIO then too. I didn't get a chance to do a sink or swim test because it was on toilet paper & my mom was banging on the bathroom door (I can't wait to move next week). My plan is to just keep having sex every day until there's a definite temperature shift. (or maybe we'll leave out a day every now and then). TCOYF says that every day is fine unless there is low sperm count. We haven't had DH's swimmers tested, but I have no reason to suspect that there's a problem considering DS's existence.

anna kiss partner to jon radical mama to aleks (8/02) and bastian (5/05)
#191 of 317 Old 07-29-2004, 10:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexisyael
And that's after ten years together -- in the beginning, we were even crazier!

(That said, it really is only on the weekends we go at it like monkeys... and not every weekend, either.)

Ahhh...I remember those days before child. But we every once in awhile we are still able to get 3 times in one day. That was how dh and I were in the beginning OMG! It was great! Now we are lucky to get it 3 times in a month. LOL
#192 of 317 Old 07-29-2004, 10:39 AM

Amy- from everything you've described, I wonder if you might have implanted around 12dpo. If you did, I think it's still too early to ensure a BFP. Everything I've read says the earliest you can test positive after implantation is 3-4 days with a sensitive (25 miU or better) test. And since I got obsessive and did all sorts of searches on Ovusoft and FF, I know that a lot of people don't get them until more like 6-7 days. Do you have an online chart? It sounds like you feel confident about your O date, but that's the only other thing I can think of... I know it's not particularly comforting advice, but I think hanging in there for a few more days is the best bet for now.

Katy- I wish we had those missing temps! Just based on what you have now, I'd guess that you are 7 dpo- O'ed on 25. But it's really hard to know since your fertility signs just don't line up. I'm going on temps alone. Good luck in any case!
#193 of 317 Old 07-29-2004, 10:45 AM

My temps are on the down slide, so I know that a reboot will be happening in
a few days. Oh well, I knew that if wasn't going to happen this cycle since I was gone for 5 days during my fertile time. :-(

's to all that need them!
#194 of 317 Old 07-29-2004, 10:59 AM

HoosierDiaperinMama- My cycles were 38 days, when I quit using soy products a few months ago, they dropped down to 35 days for the last two. I'm on cd 37 now.
Stream- You're right- waiting a few more days is the best bet. I've decided to try to relax and give it the weekend. I don't have an online chart, I pretty much rely on cm, cramping at ovulation (I get this every month) and temping, although I'm not the greatest when it comes to keeping track of temps.
#195 of 317 Old 07-29-2004, 12:38 PM

thanks for all the warm words everyone.
I really appreciate all the experiences people have shared and the support.

B&I had a bit of meltdown last night so I'm home now w/her enjoying a much needed mental health day...doing stuff in the garden...making good food etc )ok and some bad food too!)

It's good to take a break...I really needed it..as I think trying again this time has been much harder than I thought it would be.

Saturnine...don't know what to say that all sounds very promising, but with the repeated BFNs

Trisha to you...sorry your temps are dropping

Way to ovulate Selissa & Korin!!! : :

Katy hon....sorry you haven't gotten any conclusive answers. Confusing, long cycles definitely suck! to you I've looked at your chart & I'm just not sure....

:hello Alexis ! Good to see you cycle buddy!

I'll try and get more personals later.

Off to plan our upcoming vacation in Quebec! very exciting!

weirdly, my temp is down again today well, not enough of a change to worry about it yet!
#196 of 317 Old 07-29-2004, 12:41 PM

Houston. we have an egg.

I'm going to be gone till late afternoon... so I hope you all have good days!

Mamato Ruby Violet joy.gif(6 with autism) and someone 1sttri.gif who should make him/herself known sometime in the next month.

#197 of 317 Old 07-29-2004, 12:45 PM

Korin

:

#198 of 317 Old 07-29-2004, 01:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatyBerisford
:
This Smilie kills me.. (oh and it makes my jaw hurt)

Don't you worry your pretty little head Katy! I'll always stalk this board. but don't put your horse before the cart. I'm not even close to being pregnant yet.

Ok, I'm off! See you all later!

Mamato Ruby Violet joy.gif(6 with autism) and someone 1sttri.gif who should make him/herself known sometime in the next month.

#199 of 317 Old 07-29-2004, 01:52 PM

I was ready to TTC a several months ago but DH was ambivalent. He is now ready so please add me to the TTC list. I don't do any charting or anything b/c it is much too technical (read confusing) for me. We are going about the process on a wing and a prayer. We stopped using birth control about a 2months ago but no baby yet. At least I don't think so. My period is due on Aug 7th so I we will be busy until then.

The first rule of homeschooling: water the plants! :
#200 of 317 Old 07-29-2004, 03:01 PM

There's 2 people in my head - Ms. Positive and Ms. Cynic and it's driving me crazy

Ms. Cynic "I'll never freakin' get pregnant again, it was a fluke last time"

Ms. Positive "Now, now, it was only your first time back, be patient, think POSITIVE"

Ms. Cynic "I was and it didn't friggin' work (and who's stupid idea was it that the world could be controlled through positive thinking)"

oops forgot Ms. Tough Love "aww, just shut up and get over yourself already! things could be way worse....."

Could somebody, please, just shoot me now? Hmmm, no "shoot me" smilie on MDC.....

I think part of myself made a bargain with whoever/whatever runs this world and it went like this "ok, I can deal with a m/c - it sucks, but I get that the timing wasn't right, or something needed to be tweaked, or maybe I just needed a trial run, or some additional processing, or whatever - BUT in exchange for going through a m/c, and in exchange for all the other s*it I had to put up with that delayed this whole conception thing, you WILL let me get pregnant right away again so I can pretend that this whole m/c/fibroid/bicornuate/surgery thing was just a bad dream, and can forget about the fact that I'd be mucho prego by now if I were still prego". So my bargain flunked, and I can barely stand myself at the moment and yet, funny how you can't ever run far enough to get away from yourself

So there you have it.......... f**k

Korin - yay on the eggie!

Amy - I could really relate to your story about dh and smoking. DH was a long time smoker, and the first time he quit I was so excited when he hit the 8 week mark, well when I thought he hit it. He'd go over to his parents to visit his dad (who was a chain smoker), smoke, and then tell me the reason he smelled like smoke was because of his dad. It was tough, and I'm sorry you're going through this. If it's any encouragement dh is coming up on his 3rd no-smoking anniversary 8/20 (his birthday). Wish I could tell you I did something brilliant to create the change, but it was more about him being ready and taking the plunge. Hang in there .

Jesse - glad you're enjoying a mental health day One breath at a time, I guess we'll all get through this, eh?

Well ladies - let's have some shall we???

Hope you're in a better mood than me or feel free to join me in faking it 'til we are (thank god for smilies - hehe)

Lisa

Lisa , married to Dan, mama to IVF miracle Natalie 5/20/09 :
#201 of 317 Old 07-29-2004, 05:55 PM

Ok so my temps, CM and CP finally seem to be coming together! I think I am indeed warming up to O somewhere between tomorrow (unlikely) and wednesday.... We'll see what the u/s shows today.

Anna - thanks for examining my charts so thoroughly!! The confusion has been because I have some pretty distinct O symptoms (which are not blatantly obvious looking at my chart) which all happened a week ago, my temp took the first step of my post O pattern then came back down and after that all my signs were out of sycn. Now they seem to be coming back together... Maybe it was the cyst, maybe it is the accupuncture, who knows... at least I am going to O someday soon (I think). Yay for converting your friend!

Amy - I agree with Stream, I was wondering if you might have implanted late I am certainly KAH for you!

Stream - my what a pretty chart. As for the when to test question - I didn't find getting negatives discouraging at all last cycle, just went blindly on believing I was pregnant until the tests agreed with me. It was once I got a +++ that i actually freaked out when it suddenly occured to me how scary it is to know before AF is due, and sure enough she came... Still I am glad I did test early and know that I had the chemical, i personally would rather know that not but testing is just so fraught isn't it :-)

Korin - yay for the eggie!

Lisa - I am so sorry that you are struggling with the voices warring in your head, it sounds very tough.
#202 of 317 Old 07-29-2004, 07:40 PM

Hello everyone – move me to waiting to O. :

I’m back from my “vacation” with my uberfertile family. I started AF on Sunday, so it really sucked. Had to keep my mouth shut about a lot of things – especially fact that my 12 year old nephew has become quite a mean little person, hitting and punching his younger cousins (including sweet 4 year old nephew) and being purposefully cruel with no repercussions from his mother (my big sis).

Also, came over to little sis’s home later on Monday afternoon to find her and big sis having chat about my “infertility problems.” Chat ceased as soon as dh and I entered room and big sister made nasty joke about us probably being late because I was ovulating and both sisters laughed. Felt about 2 inches tall. : Uggh!! Neither asked how I was doing or talked to me about it – neither gave any sympathy or hugs or anything. Validated my and dh’s beliefs that my family is really f***** up and mean.

All I know is I WILL NOT be requesting any parenting advice from them!!!

Thanks so much for the positive thoughts and hugs last week everyone! It really helped me through a rough time. I WILL get pregnant this month!! Otherwise, my head might explode.
#203 of 317 Old 07-29-2004, 07:47 PM

Enough about me, (see above). What I really want to do is to respond to all of you wonderful women in TTC land!! You keep me sane!!

Mamaharsh, Shorinmama and Veveteen – How are my cycle buddies?? We are all starting over again and although I wish all three of you were pregnant, it's nice to have you around!!

Jesse – for the next few days’ wait! I do hope you aren’t JUST pregnant, but pregnant for 9 months!! I know I too will be so scared to get pg after my m/c, but I will be soooo happy!!

Johanna – Good luck with the changes in diet! Those new smilies are wonderful!! I had no idea you had that kind of talent.

Farmlife – That sucks that you have to take b/c to even things out! I never did use b/c pills because they always messed up my cycles and made me quite ill. I do hope they work, however and that you are super fertile in a few days!!

Chiromama – Your weekend sounded fabulous and much needed!! Very funny song too, by the way!! It made me want to dance around the room! And so what if your dh thinks it’s gross – don’t men laugh at their burps and farts??? I hear you about the “perfect” charts and the excellent dh fertility – same here and I have no idea why we can’t get pregnant!! Yeah for the eggie! I hope your increased ewm makes all the difference!!! :

Glitterbits – What a terrifying story! to you for keeping a level head and knowing who to call. I hope they catch whoever was trying to come inside the house. A few months ago there was a rash of rapes and attempted rapes in Seattle – a guy was just coming into houses with open doors at night and attacking women. They finally caught him, but oh, how scary it was knowing that he was lurking around just 2 miles from where we live!!

Velvet -- your friend is a schmucky schmuck schmuck!!!

Mizelenius – Don’t read the other boards!!! Stay here with us!!!! We are nice and loving here!!

Adinal – Mutterflies?? I see them everywhere, commenting nastily on the condition of my garden!! :

Keri – So happy to see you'll be trying again!!!

Sarasprings, Jenna and Hipumpkins! Hope your stays are short and sweet!

to all those who need them!! You are all such wonderful women!!
#204 of 317 Old 07-29-2004, 10:10 PM

Well it is day 2 of my heavy cycle. And shortest cycle. This cycle was 25 days. It's good because I am o'ing sooner, but isn't there something bad about having a heavy period? I thought someone said something about that before.

Today I was supposed to meet a fellow MDCer in the area for lunch, but on the way to Monterey I called my Mom and she told me that there was a fire very near to their house. The roads were all closed so she couldn't get to my sister who was in the house. But fire is contained, all are well.

So, I am going to start temping again. Anyone need a cycle buddy?

Danielle, fabric artist, mama to Eleanor 5/05 and Charlotte James 09-26-09
#205 of 317 Old 07-29-2004, 10:43 PM - Thread Starter

Nothing much going on here - not even recreational GIO since Tom is out of town...

LisaG and W4B - I'm so sorry for the reboot and the sadness with it. I totally know how you feel. Big for both of you.

Dani - sorry for the reboot. Is your period heavy for a long time or just at the start? Mine is really heavy for two days, but then is very light for the next three. I'd be more worried if it was heavy for a lot of days.

Jesse - I'll keep my : that you are pg and that you stay pg for a nice, healthy 9 months and deliver a bouncing baby. With Nate, I was a wreck for the first 6 weeks because I m/c at 6 weeks before him. Next time I'm sure I'll be a wreck even longer.

Korin - Yay! for the egg!
#206 of 317 Old 07-29-2004, 10:56 PM

Sara, it's heavy for 2 days then light. But some cycles it's light the whole time. Who knows. Thanks for the help!

#207 of 317 Old 07-29-2004, 10:56 PM

Chocolate for everyone, on the house! I feel like we need some real cheering up. Someone, anyone, happy news?

Nothing going on here. I got some amazing EWCM (drippin' out of me)-- thanks, Fertility Blend-- but nowhere near a + on the OPK, so who cares. MIL is staying in our bed this weekend, too. We have TOO many visitors. Planning to GIO has been very difficult these past months because of this!

phoebekate: What did the u/s say? I'm so glad you got one!

waiting4: I can't believe that ovulation comment. My mouth was like this: when I read it. Sounds like some toxic vibes goin' on during your "vacation." I'm so sorry. Oh, and I'm your cycle buddy, too!

Anna: for succeeding to GIO while you have so many things (PEOPLE!) going on in the house! Not easy!

Jesse: When DH suggested I take a mental health day while we were dating, I KNEW he was the one. I'm so glad you took one with Beth! Sometimes ya just gotta! And about the temp dip-- my hopes are high that it's IMPLANTATION!

Korin: EGGcelent timing! :LOL (I'm surprised no one has used that pun before!)

Katy: Have you considered taking Vitex? I'm wondering if it would make you ovulate more strongly? I'm thinking that because there isn't a huge rise in your temp and you sometimes have a short LP . . .but I suppose it doesn't matter since you're pregnant now!!!

Amy: I can relate to your situation . . .DH PROMISED that he'd stop smoking when I got PG. Nope. Then he promised that he'd stop once she was born. Nope. Still smokes. Not a lot (less than a pack a week) but like you said, I feel so deceived. It is an addiction, though . . .and the fact that your DH wants to stop is fabulous! I hope you had some good talks together.

Lisa: It's all just GOT to get better, right?

Danielle: Yuck on the reboot. I'm glad no one was hurt in the fire!! Scary! And about the short cycle, heavy period, I dunno. How long does your period last? If it's only a few days and heavy, that seems OK. If it's long AND heavy (for a long time) that would seem like a concern.

#208 of 317 Old 07-29-2004, 10:59 PM

W4B, Sorry about the just plain mean comment from your family. Sometimes people can be so horrible. Hugs to you!

#209 of 317 Old 07-30-2004, 12:21 AM

Sorry to be filling the thread tonight. I just wanted to say that I'm sad again. I've been reading so many stories (here and at FF) of waiting, loss, disappointment, emptiness, and deep, deep pain. And yet, for so many, even those who've suffered much for so long . . .there is little to no medical help. Doctors are too busy, insurance won't pay, or there are simply no known answers. And socially-- where's the support? Why is this issue full of stigma? Why are women (yet again) made to feel as though this is their "fault?"

Maybe I'm not just sad. I think I'm mad, too.

#210 of 317 Old 07-30-2004, 12:23 AM

So my cyst is gone, the right ovary still shows signs of where it was but they are (presumably) shrinking and the rest of the ovary now looks normal with some new follicles forming. The left ovary is also looking good with a decent sized follicle of about 12mm. This is too small to be about to ovulate from but what I want to know is how fast they grow as they are apparently supposed to be 17-20mm round ovulation. I have been googling but am mostly getting info on cows...

So I am sure that cyst burst last friday, thus the pain on friday and saturday and all the pre O symptoms on the days before. It hasn't formed a copus luteum, presumably because it was defective, thus no progesterone and no temp rise. I am still unclear whether there could have been an egg there though... confused but happier... I think...

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page