Mothering Forum banner

cycle change/mid-cycle or AF coming?

656 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  LaurieLu 
#1 ·
My last period started on 8/4 - prior to that I had some spotting for 2 or 3 days...so maybe I should say it started on 8/1, I don't know. For the past three or four nights my husband and I have noticed blood after intercourse (on him and on the toilet paper after I use the bathroom). Pregnancy test says negative. I am expecting AF soon...but still nothing. Last month I had spotting for a few days then AF, but now that isn't that case. Could my cycle be changing and this bleeding is actually mid-cycle (ovulatory) bleeding? I am confused! Anyone else experience this? We are trying to get pregnant now. For the past couple months we were using condoms (actually up until this past weekend) because I had a m/c in June.

#2 ·
That's mysterious...I know sometimes the cervix can get very soft and vascular when you are pregnant(?!) but if you were using condoms......since test is negative(could still be too early though) then I would suggest your body is just responding to some hormonal changes...
If it goes on too long I would definitely get it checked out though

I am sorry about your loss in June

#3 ·
I'm so sorry about your m/c. I had one in the beginning of August. Just a question for you though, how long did it take your body to ovulate post m/c? I'm pretty certain that I ovulated exactly 14 days after the m/c bleeding started. Everyone that I talk to says I must be mistaken. I just really would like things to get back to normal with my body, but I know that can take a while.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.