The One Thread Jan 2 - 8th - Page 3 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#61 of 220 Old 01-07-2005, 12:57 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Thanks...I am very very scared...

I have never had a cycle that felt so non-pregnant physically...until past few days ago...there have been signs but I would never had considered them...for one thing...nipples have been sore for ages...and last 2 days baby has been nursing a LOT plus her poop has changed...and I think it's because my milk has changed a little. And even though she is nursing more she is also eating wayyyyy more...so I think my supply has dipped a bit.

and then there's the wonky chart...my temps are pretty flat...except for those days when it's really high at the beginning...I was sick on the couch for a whole day then..but then got better...but I never got what the others got. Then there's the little dip a couple days ago...I never get that...I usually scoff at implantation dips but now...mmmmm....with the faint line it seems 2 days ago for implant would be about right. I also experienced sore throat, swollen glands and extreme cramping that day that was strangely familiar...similar but not like AF....I think Ifelt implantation.

So a lot of little things are adding up...I am feeling pretty positive...if it turns out tomorrow I am disappointed so be it...right now I feel good and am enjoying my BFP! and I still think I am only 12dpo...I am pretty sure this was a Christmas eve present
#62 of 220 Old 01-07-2005, 01:07 AM

Carolyn!!!!!! OMG! : : !!!!!!!!! I can't wait to hear the results from your fmu!

Justice, my love. and a to your poor violated ovary. .... I'm so sorry about the 0 count. I will prob. be with you there in the morning when I get my results. How were those frosted flakes? I :LOLed at the "Go Tony"...

Yeah, so I had a negative urine test (DUH! That's why I cam in for a *BLOOD* test!) and I will get the results from said blood test via me calling them around 9 a.m. tomorrow. Sorry for the snarkiness, it's just that it's CD 56 in a (seemingly) annovulatory cycle like Justice's and I'm getting *pissed* off!

See you ladies in the morning. Thinking about everyone who's posted, even though I haven't addressed you all personally!

treehugger.gif Bex -- Single, hardworking mama to reading.gif DS (11), love.gif DD (7), & flowerkitty.gif Lars (13)
#63 of 220 Old 01-07-2005, 01:13 AM - Thread Starter

I have a plan! Ok, I just read that False Unicorn Root can be used to treat amenorrhea. So, I started that tonight. Tomorrow I am gonna start Vitex and resume my Moon Cycle Tea (you aren't supposed to drink that after O because of the Dong Quai). I will also continue with my B6 and my B50 complex and Cal/Mag and Vit C and am adding Evening Primrose Oil. I will also continue drinking my RRL/RC/Nettles tea too (for the Vit and minerals).

Now, I do most of this stuff already, the Vit and the teas. The only things I am adding are EPO and FUR and Vitex. I have taken Vitex before and, if you go back into my charts, when I did take it consistently for a month, it was the only time I had a normal LP.

I am being proactive!

What do you guys think?

ETA: I am also going to start temping vaginally. I think that I may sleep with my mouth wide open, drooling all over everything, so maybe I will have more consistency with the vag temps. Just this evening, I tried it, cause I had never had a thermometer up there before (and wasn't that an interesting experience). I temped there first with a 98.0 result and then washed the them. and temped orally with a 97.6 result. That is pretty different, so we shall see!
#64 of 220 Old 01-07-2005, 01:16 AM - Thread Starter

Bex, I am keeping my fingers crossed for you. I so want your test to be different than mine. The Frosted Flakes were GRREEAAAATTTTT.

I couldn't help it, really!!!
#65 of 220 Old 01-07-2005, 01:26 AM

Congratulations Carolyn! : for a one!

i'm sorry justice

nothing new here...just running, running and more running to take my mind off ttc. i've lost 5 lbs and i hope to lose 15 more - hoping this will help me get preggo.
#66 of 220 Old 01-07-2005, 05:30 AM

Justice: What a bummer! I think you've got a great plan, and at least now you know what's going on. I know that's probably cold comfort.

Allgirls: How exciting!

Tested this morning with FMU after being up all night feeling pukey, and got the biggest big fat negative that you could possibly imagine... the test strip had one deep purple line, and the rest of it was white as the proverbial new fallen snow.

Crap. :

DH is really bummed. The temporary roomates are really bummed (we're staying with friends for a 'vacation' over our christmas break), and spending the evening with an adorable three year old was not what we needed to feel unbummed, much as I love my friend Anabelle and her family.

Oh well... it's only 12DPO and temps are still high... we'll wait and see. We're driving home to Wisconsin on Monday, so I think I'll test again then if AF hasn't made an appearance.
#67 of 220 Old 01-07-2005, 08:50 AM

Let the roller coaster ride begin...here I am at 6:30 am looking at a well there is a shadow of a line but I would not call it positive...I have yesterday's test...it's a definite positive...but faint...could be a variation in the dyes of the test...could be another chemical pregnancy...

geez...

well on the bright side...no sign of af yet and temps went up a tad. I know that the amount of hcg in urine can change due to dilution also...trying to remain positive and if there is a little bean in there to encourage positive sticky vibes

Off to go back to bed.......
#68 of 220 Old 01-07-2005, 08:53 AM

Allgirls, I hope I hope I hope I hope I hope....Get some rest and maybe it will be + when you wake up. That happens, right?

Belleweather, I'm sorry it's not to be. And I'm around adorable 3-year-olds on a regular basis so I kind of understand. :

I got a big fat BBT rise this morning, none of this "I'm going to sit around at 97.6 for a week just to drive her crazy" crap my body pulls on me some cycles. That means we only bd'd once during my fertile phase, but it was on my Peak Day, so here's hoping it worked.

Mommy to eyesroll.gif (age 7) and mischievous.gif (age 3)

#69 of 220 Old 01-07-2005, 09:45 AM

Carolyn,
I had two tests on one day that came back faintly positive, the test I took the next morning was even more faint- almost not there. I still think I am pregnant though. (hope I am not wrong.) I am waiting until af is late to test again. I also made an appointment with ob for thursday for a blood test. I figure that will give me enough time to get af if I am going to.

I have my fingers crossed for you! I bet that your urine was just more diluted.

Justice,
I think that being proactive is a great idea. Before I became pregnant with #1, I had long, long cycles. I usually o'd, so I can't call the cycles annovulatory - but I would only get af every 60-70 days. It was so annoying and disheartening. I wish I had known about some of these natural things you can do to encourage ovulation. We are all rooting for you that you will O and get pregnant soon!

Juliacat,
: welcome to the 2ww. I hope you get to use some of those little bitty diapers in september that you have been collecting.

Belleweather, Sorry about the negative.
#70 of 220 Old 01-07-2005, 09:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by musicmaj
Carolyn,
I had two tests on one day that came back faintly positive, the test I took the next morning was even more faint- almost not there. I still think I am pregnant though. (hope I am not wrong.) I am waiting until af is late to test again. I also made an appointment with ob for thursday for a blood test. I figure that will give me enough time to get af if I am going to.

I have my fingers crossed for you! I bet that your urine was just more diluted.

Thanks for this...I hope we both end up with good results...I remember when I was pregnant the last time that I took 6 tests all together because I would take one at night and positive, the next day it would barely be a line..I wonder if I am someone who has higher concentration in the evening.

I am treating myself as pregnant...since temp is still up and no AF in sight.

eta..now that the test is dry there is a little more to the line..not as dark as last night(which was pretty faint) but there is a line and I can see it from any angle...send me sticky sticky sticky vibes ladies!!!
#71 of 220 Old 01-07-2005, 11:56 AM

Carolyn- OMG! I'm thinking positive thoughts and sending you sticky vibes! : Yeah! BTW, your Sophia is gorgeous!

Belleweather- Sorry about the BFN. I hope your roommates give you some space, so you and dh can feel better soon.

squeaker- Way to go! I think that is awesome that you have lost 5 lbs running! I could stand to do some exercise myself, but I am so unmotivated in the winter.

Bex- I hope you get some good news soon.

If I forgot anyone, big

So, maybe I'm going crazy or already there or I just hang out on this board too much, but I started thinking about all the weird things my body has done in the last 10-days or 2 weeks (who really knows, I don't chart and with the holidays and all, I can't be bothered to keep track of time ???) And, I've started to wonder if I did indeed ovulate a little while back. I just remember that one night dh and I GIO, and then for about 3 days I had copious amounts of creamy white mucous. I was a little confused. At first, I thought I was maybe getting a yeast infection (very rare for me, but you never know) but it didn't itch or smell, and then about 3 days later we GIO again, and then the next day it was gone. Really weird. And, then maybe the weird stuff that's been going on the last few days was implantation. So, I'm seriously reaching here. And, no my hopes are not up at all. But, anything's possible right?? But, I've been pretty thirsty yesterday and today so far (that's usually my only pg symptom). I bought some tests yesterday. That was weird. I haven't done that in a long time. Old memories came flooding back. Anyway, I figure if I continue to feel weird, I'll torture myself and POAS. I mean what are the odds for an infertile, anovulatory, breastfeeding woman who hasn't had any PP AF (or ever knowingly ovulated without meds) to *accidentally* get pg? I figure that if this was Vegas I'd get about $1 million on a $1 bet. :LOL
#72 of 220 Old 01-07-2005, 01:01 PM

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Allgirls - : : : for you!

Momma2emerson - It does happen, you know! Maybe you will catch that 1st eggie!

JuliaCat - At least you can obsess now! It only takes 1 BD!

Belleweather -

Bex80 - Well? Did you get the results yet?

As for me, my temp is still up and looking slightly triphasic today, but I got another BFN. Neither ovusoft nor FF would give me the triphasic designation. Does that mean I am not or do I need more than 3 days? Can you guys check out my chart? Today is 11 DPO which is the longest LP for me. So if I don't get AF tomorrow I will get excited, probably unnecessarily.

DS1 2004 ~ DS2 2005 ~ DD1 2008 ~ DS3 2010 ~ DD2 due Dec. 2014
#73 of 220 Old 01-07-2005, 01:39 PM

[QUOTE=Kavita]First of all, a belated Happy New Year to everyone!

Thanks so much to everyone for their support and condolences about our dog. We had a rough couple of days there, but we're doing okay now. We still miss him, but it's been easier too because so many changes on the home front--our French exchange student moved in on 1/1. So that's a big change too, so the weirdness of that sort of helps dilute the weirdness of our puppers being gone. And I'm relieved to not be worrying so much about him all the time and glad he isn't suffering or unhappy. Thanks polka for the link to the Rainbow Bridge! I really liked that!!

I must have missed the post about your Dog Kavita. I'm so sorry about your doggie. (((hugs))) and wishing great baby vibes your way.
Sarah
#74 of 220 Old 01-07-2005, 01:45 PM

I'm going crazy, DH is going crazy and everyone in the house we're staying at is going crazy with us. CD 30, 12DPO and I just have no freakin' clue what's going on with my body. Temperature has been dropping .2 degrees per day for the last three, but is still a good half a degree above coverline. I have none of the symptoms that usually signal that aunt flo is at the doorstep -- no acne, no salt cravings or mood swings or swollen breasts. But I've felt 'off' and nauseated and exhausted for the last couple days and spent all day today trying not to barf (although that could be eating my hostess's cooking..). I've either got a stomach flu, or a BFP in my future and if I don't do something about it soon I'm afriad one of my temporary housemates is going to lock me in the bathroom with a POAS test and refuse to let me out until we know. I don't know WHY I thought testing in a house full of babymad couples was a GOOD idea, but boy, am I regretting it now!

If my temps rise or stay steady tomorrow, I think it might be time to pee on some money, if only to shut the temporary roomies up and keep DH sane... and if you believe that, I have a wonderful bridge for sale. [/QUOTE]

OOOH, I hate testing with people in the other room. If I get a chance to test this coming week, I will do it all alone, while the boys are in school, and dh at work.
YOu could just go in there with the test, and wait a minute, and come back out and say it was negative, and you will have a bunch of roomies pampering you with all kinds of stuff. LOL
Sarah
#75 of 220 Old 01-07-2005, 02:15 PM

Negative blood test, too. The nurse wants me to call back if I go another month without a period. So in the meantime I'm.......

...Waiting for Godot?
NO! Waiting for Aunt Flo!!!!

:LOL Okay, I may have *just* lost it. Officially.

Hope everyone has a fabulous day and that there are some more BFPs soon. And that Carolyn, yours will be a sticky!!!

treehugger.gif Bex -- Single, hardworking mama to reading.gif DS (11), love.gif DD (7), & flowerkitty.gif Lars (13)
#76 of 220 Old 01-07-2005, 02:17 PM - Thread Starter

Bex, honey, I am so sorry....and know exactly how you are feeling right now. s s s
#77 of 220 Old 01-07-2005, 02:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SarahTorg
OOOH, I hate testing with people in the other room.
I read this as "I hate testing with other people in the room."

Why are you in a house full of babymad couples? Why are they babymad?

Bex, I'm sorry about the test.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galatea
Today is 11 DPO which is the longest LP for me. So if I don't get AF tomorrow I will get excited, probably unnecessarily.
UGH, I totally understand that cautious/excited/disappointed rollercoaster. That expressed perfectly how I sometimes feel. :

Mommy to eyesroll.gif (age 7) and mischievous.gif (age 3)

#78 of 220 Old 01-07-2005, 02:29 PM

Bex I am oh so sorry gentle

as for me I went to playgroup, grocery store, bought 4 store brand hpts..ones I used with Sophia and that chem pregnancy I suspected...held my pee the whole time and.... !!!

very faint but darker than they were with my chemical pregnancy 2 cycles ago but definitely pink and in the time limit!!!....send more sticky vibes...they're working!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am betting I am merely 2 days past implantation....maybe 3...early early!!!!

S I will be testing every morning...stay tuned!!!

eta---I might take another at 3pm because the dye in the test line is also very faint so I think the test doesnt have much dye in it.
#79 of 220 Old 01-07-2005, 03:02 PM

reboot.

I'm pretty bummed.
write more later.

Me & DH hug2.gif , adult DD lips.gif & 7 yo DS guitar.gif . 2 GSDs, 6 rescue kitties, 4 birds & a gerbil.
#80 of 220 Old 01-07-2005, 03:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by polka123

reboot.

I'm pretty bummed.
write more later.

I am so sorry...that really sucks!
#81 of 220 Old 01-07-2005, 04:50 PM - Thread Starter

Polka, I am so sorry AF found you. s

Allgirls.....ohhh, girl, keeping everything crossed and will stalk this thread until you post your 3 pm results!!!! :
#82 of 220 Old 01-07-2005, 05:39 PM

Desiree: I'm just sorry.

Justice, thanks for the hugs, mama. Right back atcha!

CAORLYN!!!!! More : : and a , too!

#83 of 220 Old 01-07-2005, 06:03 PM

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Polka123 - lots of to you.

Bex80 - lots of hugs to you too!

Allgirls - I am so excited for you! I hope I can join you in the Sept. club! wHAT brand did you buy?

I just bought 4 more $1 tests. I am hopeful! Can you guys check my chart to see if it is triphasic? I don't have any pre-AF symptoms, but I could be fooling myself.

We are going to visit a friend for the weekend so I won't be able to read what's up. Take care everyone!

DS1 2004 ~ DS2 2005 ~ DD1 2008 ~ DS3 2010 ~ DD2 due Dec. 2014
#84 of 220 Old 01-07-2005, 08:48 PM

sorry I didn't get a chance to post...well I tested again..only an hour later because I really had to pee...I dipped the stick and waited...another

yay...and there is now a faint pink line on the FRER from this morning...too late to read if it was the only test but along with 3 other tests I am feeling good...plus...no sign of AF!!!

Galatea...hope to see you in the club too! I may hop over there for a lurke!!

Keep the sticky vibes coming...I am feeling optimistic but am a firm believer in positive energy!!
#85 of 220 Old 01-07-2005, 08:49 PM

I was having puter problems...thought I lost this entire post..now I check back and it's here 3 times.
#86 of 220 Old 01-07-2005, 08:49 PM

geez...
#87 of 220 Old 01-07-2005, 09:58 PM

Hey all, sorry I've been kind of on a leave of absence. Ds is totally getting his molars and for the last week he's woken up almost every hour or every other hour all night long. So in my sleep deprived state I really didn't have the energy to try to catch up. But hope is alive, three have broken through and the fourth is on it's way. Poor little ds, he always gets multiple teeth at once. Anyway, he only woke up once the whole night last night and slept longer than usual into the morning too.

So okay, that's my excuse.
I seriously just spent an hour catching up on the end of the last thread and all of this one. Since there is too much to cover I'm going to be brief, but please know I am sincere.

HUGE amounts of to all those who have been in need of them. It seems that there are a lot of us! (Yes I included myself, remember...sleep deprived).

Amanda - : : : : : : : : : : : : : CONGRATULATIONS! I am so happy for you!

Carolyn and musicmaj - Lots of and more 's for you both. I hope to be able to properly address this soon.

JUSTICE!- Oh honey, I am SO SORRY to hear that you are BFN. I was really hoping for you.

By the way, I know there were a few more of you who were also hoping and suspecting...I just lost track while going through the thread (guess I need to get a notepad to keep everyone's stories straight.) But anyway, so sorry to you also. I really keep hoping that everyone is preg soon.

Heather- I'm so sorry to hear about the accident. I'm so glad that everyone is okay! Wow! I think that would seriously freak me out for a while, especially if ds was in the car. Glad your kiddos didn't get hurt.

Well, I hope no one is offended if I left them out. (I know I left a lot of people out).
Anyway, baby dust all around.
And wish me luck that my cycle is normal this month...you know, not another 22 day cycle with an 8 day luteal phase. I'm on CD11 and should ovulate soon, especially since this morning I had my usual warning spike. Wish us luck, I'd really like to be pregnant when I go to my school and ask for another year leave...but that's another story.
Anyway, sounds like dh is having trouble getting ds to bed. I think I need to go check.
I swear I'll check in again tomorrow. (Besides, I really don't want to have to go through that many posts ever again! ).

treehugger.gifMom of one angel1.gif(12/28/02) ,one babyboy.gif(12/2/03), one babygirl.gif(12/28/05) and 2 dog2.gif and 2 cat.gif

#88 of 220 Old 01-07-2005, 10:21 PM

Congratulations Allgirls!!! I think that many positives means you are pregnant. lol

Galatea, your chart looks wonderful. It looks like it is becoming triphasic. You should test tomorrow.

AND - I am definitely pregnant. DH bought me one of those digital tests and it says - PREGNANT. I still can't believe it. I just kept saying, rather loudly, "I'm pregnant" over and over again. I guess I am hoping that it will sink in. My daughter is going to flip when she finds out. She has been asking for baby for months now. My son is too young to understand right now though.
#89 of 220 Old 01-08-2005, 12:14 AM - Thread Starter

Carolyn, can I move you??????
#90 of 220 Old 01-08-2005, 12:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justice2
Carolyn, can I move you??????
after I test in the morning...

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page