Cat (momma2emerson)
Kate (Elowyn)
Mavournin

Taking a Charting Break
AdinaL

January BFPs :
Mom2threenurslings (Amanda)
Musicmaj (Angie)

Ok, I might have missed someone and if I did please pm me and let me know! Also, if I mixed up anyone's status, let me know!

Please pm me with changes!

Good Luck Everyone!!!
#2 of 220 Old 01-04-2005, 10:19 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Good morning all! I am irritated at my body. Ugggg. My temp is back up this am...BACK UP..why? Where is my af????

My Chart
#3 of 220 Old 01-04-2005, 10:52 AM

Bam, crash, boom...that's the sound of my temps falling this morning...no af yet but she's coming...not due until Thursday...temps don't usually fall that early but it's a sign.

Omgoodness I am so glad you and your family are safe...how scary for you! Glad the kiddos were all safe in carseats and you and hubby are ok if a little battered.

Thanks for the baby dust momma2three....we need all we can get around here

Well I am holding out no hope for this cycle. I have no symptoms other than the usual pms. Too bad, I think we were pretty good with the timing, better than usual...makes me wonder what's wrong.

Still not getting ewcm which is my guess at what my problem is. Time to order preseed this month as I am having no luck producing ewcm it on my own. I think I will order it as soon as af arrives.

well I won't be around much today as I have to drive my daughter to Toronto..she is getting a lazer treatment to remove a birthmark on her cheek. This is treatment #4 of 8...we already see a remarkable difference. It should be completely gone when all are complete with no scarring.

Cheers all and have a great day!
#4 of 220 Old 01-04-2005, 11:19 AM

Justice, allgirls, and whoever was in the car accident (didn't see it on last thread...must go back and look!

:

Mama to A (12), Z (11), H (9), C (5), A (3) and 4 angels. 

#5 of 220 Old 01-04-2005, 11:25 AM

cd 27 dpo 12

Please add me to the "waiting to know" list!

This is my first month ttc. I my breasts are swollen and I am very mildly nauseaus this am--but that could be because I got a phone call last night telling me that my 90 yo gma died , and now dd and I are getting on a plane tomorrow morn to go to the funeral (and I hate to fly). Stress!!! And poor gma

But now I am worried that if this is the beginning of morning sickness, the flight will be MISERABLE because I get so sick *anyway* on planes. Either way, I should know something by the time I get back. Would you test while 1000 miles from dh? Or wait til you get back? Af will probably just make an appearance and solve that issue...but what if she doesn't?
#6 of 220 Old 01-04-2005, 11:28 AM - Thread Starter

Sunnmama, I have added you. Also.....there would be no way that I could wait. I would probably test before I left, at the airport, at my destination....EVERYWHERE. Then, if bfp I would retest with hubby...with surprise and all! BUT, I am a neurotic tester!
#7 of 220 Old 01-04-2005, 11:29 AM - Thread Starter

Allgirls....I hear no fat lady!!! Keeping my : for you!!
#8 of 220 Old 01-04-2005, 01:15 PM

Justice- I really hope that this gets resolved soon. Preferably with a BFP. Maybe you're just going to have a difficult child that will always keep you guessing.

Heather- OMG! I'm so glad to hear you're okay. I know you're beat up, but how scary!

Amanda- : Congrats!! :

to reboots and for anyone I missed.

Now, I have a question. Those of you who read my bio know that I have PCOS, used IVF to conceive our ds and have never knowingly ovulated in my life without the use of lots and lots of drugs. Since going off birth control, I have not had any ovulatory cycles on my own and only a few very long (months and months and months) anovulatory cycles. I'm still BFing ds (he'll be 1 yo next month) and haven't had any AF yet, not suprising. BEWARE TMI ahead! So, imagine my shock when I go to pee this morning and wipe
and see a string of mucous. It's not completely EWCM. It only stretched about 2-3 inches. But, the only time I had really EWCM was on Clomid after an hCG shot. And, I was really in the mood last night (it's not like I never am though :LOL). Unfortunately, we didn't GIO, because dh had to get up extra early this morning and drive to another city. He'll be home tonight, but really late. I don't want to get my hopes up, but is it possible that I'm going to O??? I'm probably just all wacked up, but man oh man would that be cool to not have to pay the drs lots and lots of money to have another babe!

Oh, and for the person who was asking about the blood PG tests. They usually give you a quantitative #. It's not a qualitative yes or no. I had a test come back at 15 once and my sister has had a few under 10. HTH
#9 of 220 Old 01-04-2005, 01:42 PM

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Subscribing... have to go now... talk later.

DS1 2004 ~ DS2 2005 ~ DD1 2008 ~ DS3 2010 ~ DD2 due Dec. 2014
#10 of 220 Old 01-04-2005, 02:37 PM

Im expecting AF today... I screwed up charting this month with leaving town and all- didn't temp for a week- the last temp I have is from 3dpo. :P

Iv'e only spotted the teee-niney-est bit so far but I have cramps like usual.

Kelly, mama to DD energy.gif : (3-30-06) and DS bouncy.gif 7/28/09) ....and gummi, due 3-30-13! (large sch....praying.gif)

#11 of 220 Old 01-04-2005, 04:01 PM

Ok, 8 dpo and I am starting to get impatient. Please help me wait to poas until friday!!! I am really tempted to take a test tomorrow am too. I have a dollar store test so I wouldn't be wasting much money. (I am usually very frugal. lol) I don't feel any different than usual today - and didn't have a whole lot of ewcm this month so maybe we missed it. BUT - I want to know before I get my af. I think I have an 11-12 day lp but am not sure since this is the first time I have charted since before ds was born. (about 3 years). The sensitivity for the test is 25. Do you think it is way too early and I should wait until 11 dpo instead of 9?

Welcome to the new people ttc this month. Good luck everyone!
#12 of 220 Old 01-04-2005, 07:25 PM

found me today YUCK cramps arent what I wanted today.
#13 of 220 Old 01-04-2005, 07:42 PM

Sunmama...sorry about your grandma I hate flying too...hopefully you will come back with a bfp to share with us

Kyleandsean...sorry about finding you...feel better soon

Hi everybody else...

still wasting time here...back from my daughter's lazer treatment...all is well, little bruising...but we were in and out before we were due for the appointment...so I missed rush hour!
#14 of 220 Old 01-04-2005, 07:42 PM

momma2emerson~ OHMYGOODNESS! GIO! QUICKLY!!!!!!

They write about this in TCOYF....sometimes anovulatory women have the rare ovulatory cycle....there's a woman/case study she writes about that almost never ovulated, but the day she had EWCM they GIO and ta-da!!!!! Baby.

I mean, it could be something else, but if your body is making EWCM, then BD now and ask questions later.

Good luck! Have fun!

Hi sunnmama! Welcome! Good luck!

RedOak ~ Momma to DS (8) , DS (4) , DD (3) , & DD 9/10 ~
#15 of 220 Old 01-04-2005, 11:18 PM

Hi, everyone. I'm waiting to O. We're planning to try tomorrow night. This is Cycle 7.

I last talked to my mother a couple of weeks ago and she was driving me bananas--she wants me to emotionally abuse dh into getting his sperm tested RIGHT NOW. He wants to wait until we've been trying a year, which sounds more reasonable to me. I want him to be comfortable with whatever we choose.

I'm kind of trying to take it easy, but it's always in the back of my head....

Mommy to eyesroll.gif (age 7) and mischievous.gif (age 3)

#16 of 220 Old 01-04-2005, 11:20 PM

just waiting.................................

my PMS & early PG symtoms are the same so I get CRUEL joke every month :

KHA for everyone in the wait

(((((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))) for those AF found.

this is starting to wear on me..... <sigh>

Me & DH hug2.gif , adult DD lips.gif & 7 yo DS guitar.gif . 2 GSDs, 6 rescue kitties, 4 birds & a gerbil.
#17 of 220 Old 01-05-2005, 12:32 AM

Still waiting for to show up.... Not sure what is going on. I am crampy off and on like AF, but only BARELY spotting and its brownish/clearish.
no idea.... :
if still a no show tommorow, I will be two days late, dpo15... I will prolly test!!

Kelly, mama to DD energy.gif : (3-30-06) and DS bouncy.gif 7/28/09) ....and gummi, due 3-30-13! (large sch....praying.gif)

#18 of 220 Old 01-05-2005, 01:33 AM

Put me on the waiting to know list now.
I'm not as frantic this month as I was last month. I'm terrible, because I went and bid on a diaper the other day. A newborn diaper. God help me now. LOL I'm not even pregnant yet. I do feel good vibes for this month, so lets hope!!
Justice2 I'm just dying to know what is up with your cycle!!!
Heather, it was you in a crash? I missed a lot of the end posts on the last thread. ((Hugs)))
Congrats to Amanda for the BFP!!!
Sarah
#19 of 220 Old 01-05-2005, 01:58 AM

Heather s and healing vibes.

Thanks, Cat for the answer on the blood tests. That was me.

Just twiddling my thimbs, waiting for my Dr.s appt. on Thursday...

treehugger.gif Bex -- Single, hardworking mama to reading.gif DS (11), love.gif DD (7), & flowerkitty.gif Lars (13)
#20 of 220 Old 01-05-2005, 08:51 AM

9dpo and I really got impatient this morning.......

I took a dollar store test........

I got a very faint line - but it was definitely there It was there within about three minutes, but it is very faint.

I am going to take another test tomorrow just to compare.

Do I call that a positive?

A line is a line is a line, right? How rare are false positives?
#21 of 220 Old 01-05-2005, 09:24 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by musicmaj
How rare are false positives?

HA!
#22 of 220 Old 01-05-2005, 09:29 AM - Thread Starter

Chart

Well, here is my chart. Still twiddling my thumbs too. Driving myself nuts.

UGGGGGG.
#23 of 220 Old 01-05-2005, 10:03 AM

musicmaj!!!! Wow!!! I am very optimistic for you. I think false positives are rare but they do happen. Usually though when it happens...1) the line is skinny/funny or something looks to be quite not right or 2) it's read after the time or 3) chemical pregnancy occurs so it's not really a false positive

I am crossing my fingers for you!!!!

Justice...if it wasn't for the first temps on your chart I would say you were having an annovulatory cycle...(((HUGS)))

I am so pms-y that I know af is coming...slight rise in temps this morning but that's just to feed the craziness. plus I didn't sleep well so I don't trust it. In fact I have wonky temps all month. I think she will show tomorrow at exactly 14dpo~what a nice regular cycle even if it doesn't result in a baby...nice to see my body working so well! I have a BIG zit on my chin which is a sure sign of impending af!

Good luck ladies
#24 of 220 Old 01-05-2005, 10:40 AM

Angie...The same thing happened to me ... dollar store test and faint line. I took 2 more the next day and they were the same (and I mean REALLY faint!) and then went out and got a digital, which said, PREGNANT. : for you that this is IT!!! (I wasnt convinced that a line is a line either ... which is why I got the digital! :LOL )

Justice... That is the most confusing chart I've ever seen. I hope you get some answers soon!

Mama to A (12), Z (11), H (9), C (5), A (3) and 4 angels. 

#25 of 220 Old 01-05-2005, 11:20 AM

Oooh, Angie - very exciting! :

Justice - the chart does show a thermal shift, but what happens after that is the crazy part. Just for shits and giggles - start sleeping in the dark, no clock lights or anything. http://www.stcdio.org/nfp/news-light.html

Well, I got a very high temp this morning, so I POAS and got a BFN. I am only 9 DPO, I think. Of course, we are all sick here, so maybe that was the source of my high temp. Though I am convincing myself that I have been sick for 2 days and my temp wasn't high yesterday. After spotting 3-5 DPO, I haven't at all. So of course I am getting my hopes up. I have 2 more HPTs, and I haven't had longer than 11 day LP yet. Dh and I were talking about not TTC for little bit - maybe that is the way to get PG...

#26 of 220 Old 01-05-2005, 11:36 AM - Thread Starter

Thank you Lilli for the light info. I will certainly try it (I remember reading in Wise Woman Herbal for the Childbearing Year to keep a light on in the middle of the cycle to trigger ovulation). Oh, your chart is absolutely beautiful!!!
#27 of 220 Old 01-05-2005, 11:41 AM

Welp, call me out. reared her ugly head last night just before bed.

I guess I will be in the "waiting to O" category next week.

I stopped taking bcp after 10 years at the end of September. October's cycle was wacky - charting showed no o and temps every- freaking-where. November was normal, used an opk and definitely o'ed, temps almost identical in Nov and Dec. I am now taking EPO (3 pills of 1300mg ea) and have dong quai to try too. Should I wait for AF to pass before taking the don quai?

#28 of 220 Old 01-05-2005, 11:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justice2
Thank you Lilli for the light info. I will certainly try it (I remember reading in Wise Woman Herbal for the Childbearing Year to keep a light on in the middle of the cycle to trigger ovulation). Oh, your chart is absolutely beautiful!!!
Ooh, don't make me obsess more than I need to...

Kellykins - I don't know the answer to your questions. I conceived ds after being off BCP for only 1.5 months so don't lose hope!

#29 of 220 Old 01-05-2005, 01:58 PM

KHA for myself

OMG - the light thing ?????????????????
I have to have the TV on when I sleep.
Boy, that would take some huge adjustments. I;ve been sleeping like that for 20+ yrs :LOL

Me & DH hug2.gif , adult DD lips.gif & 7 yo DS guitar.gif . 2 GSDs, 6 rescue kitties, 4 birds & a gerbil.
#30 of 220 Old 01-05-2005, 04:32 PM

Hi there,

Can you please add me to Waiting to O.

I posted on the one thread once in August when we were deciding when to start TTC. Well, we decided.

Went off the bcp in October and started charting last month. This is our first month TTC. Can't wait to get to know everyone.

Baby dust all around!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page