40+ and TTC right over here!! - Page 13 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 08-05-2005, 08:27 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I ahve been on vitex and nursing my 2 1/2 yr old . I have taken it since she was 1 yr. on my ND advice. This ND is a midwife as well.

It apparently CAN lower prolactin levels. I saw no change in my milk supply.

While using it daily I had regular but shortening cycles (was always regular) , my PMS reduced dramatically, and I had spinn. mucous every month at mid-cycle. I was not taking my BBT at the time and NOW I wish I had been because.................

2 months ago I stopped the vitex. My cycle went CRAZY and I have NO spinn. mucous, no thermal shift. It makes me VERY curious ...was vitex supporting ov. cycles or have I been anov. ....I will figure this out!

Good luck
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-05-2005, 10:07 PM

Hi Intentfulady-
Is it possible that your cycle would not have gone so crazy had you not been on it at all? When you stopped taking it your body missed it and it might go back to normal in the future?
What caused you to take it in the first place?

For me, my cycles are regular. It seems shorter than it used to be before I had my dd. (I have only have 4 cycles since I got my period back- dd born March 2004). I am getting my period on cd27. I have my LH surge around day 17-18 and ovulate around day 19. I am getting my period 8 days later.

Next question- will continued use of Vitex affect the OPK results???? I have read it works by increasing lutenizing hormone. I use OPK and chart cm. I also am not taking my BBT.

Sorry..........So many questions...........
Old 08-05-2005, 10:47 PM

I guess i don't understand your first question.

I certainly hope my body will find"normal"
I hope "normal" includes some eggs.

It was prescribed for BAD PMS and to "normalize" my cycle which I considered "normal".
Normalizing seems to be the buzz word in all the literature but a rather ambiguous term wouldn't you say?

My PMS was so bad I was willing to try anything natural !

How are you tracking your lh surge?
Old 08-06-2005, 10:57 AM

Hi Ladies: velvet - in answer to your question, I did the femara with an IUI but I swear I conceived the night before the IUI. I had such a strong ovulation. I could feel it. I rushed home from the mall and said to dh, "get upstairs". Sure enough, the fertility doctor called to say I was surging (they had taken my blood that morning) and we had already done the deed. Went in for the IUI the next morning and dh's count was only 19 million. He usually has a count of around 60 million. Anyway, I'll never really know but that's how I like to think it happened.
I also drink green tea and I drink a shake every morning with rice milk, yogurt, Udo's oil, a banana, some strawberries and this brown rice protein powder I got from my acupuncturist. It's quite delicious really. I don't drink soya anymore as I heard it's bad for estrogen dominance.
As far as the Vitex goes - I took a pill for PMS and it had Vitex in it. I have bad PMS too but the physical bad. Just bad cramps and stuff. I didn't even know I was pregnant when I was because I had the usual cramps. The thing they say about Vitex is - that if you have a regular cycle, you don't need it. That it is meant to help regulate your cycle. If your cycle is regular, it could screw it up.
Two teas that are good are Red Raspberry as I'm sure most of you allready know and Red Clover. I mix them both together and drink them in a tea at night when I have a bath. The red raspberry is supposed to be a tonic good for all women and strenghthens your uterus. The red clover is supposed to be good for blood circulation in the ovaries and uterus.
Well, it's Saturday, the sun is shining. I'm going to go take on the day.
Talk to you all soon
Old 08-07-2005, 03:26 AM

Hi Intentful-
What I meant was- and it looks like you answered my question- your cycle went crazy after stopping- but was it that crazy before going on it? I was wondering if the Vitex had caused the craziness and then would return to a pre-Vitex state. Maybe that is more clear. From your answer, I think I have a clearer picture of what happened. And I also hope "normal" includes some eggs for you....and for me : )

Really, the reason Im asking is because, although I started taking Vitex, Im still not so sure its for me. I also agree that "normal" is an ambiguous term. Its very relative. For me, normal at 46 might not be what it was in previous years. Not only for age reasons, but because of nursing and having babies. I recently got my period back and Im not so sure what "normal" for me would be. My cycles are very regular, I have regular LH surges on day 17 (I use clear blue easy OPK to track my surges) and regular EWCM. Regular cm patterns. I can feel ovulation at around day 19. I get my period a little sooner after ovulation than I used to. I dont have PMS difficulties. No cramping- or very little. Maybe the Vitex will mess things up. What I am taking it for is possible estrogen dominance because my LP seems shorter than it has been in the past. It might be a good idea to re-think the Vitex. Its a pretty powerful herb! Maybe not for me?

I have been on progesterone at various times in the past from my doctor (OB/Gyn). I felt it messed me up and when I did get preg (after stopping the med) and carried the preg to term it was without progesterone (except for my first baby- but I dont think the progesterone had anything to do with keeping the preg).

Hopeful- It sounds like youre doing so many good things. I am doing alot of the same things- alot of brown rice and green tea, red raspberry tea, nettle tea.
Do you feel the acupuncture helps? This is something Ive been considering. Dh goes, but I have never been.
Old 08-07-2005, 12:30 PM

Hey Numnumom - I absolutely think that the acupuncture worked. I conceived my second cycle of acupuncture after trying for a year. So, it was one month after wheatgrass and two months after acupuncture. Although, I am sure it's a combination.
It sounds like you may have a bit of a lutheal phase defect. How many days after ovulation does af start? I heard Vitex is good for that. And Vitamin B as well but I can't remember the details on it.
The other thing I did was Preseed. The month I conceived I used that so I'm gonna use it again.
How is everyone else doing?
Old 08-09-2005, 03:11 AM

Hi Hopeful (we should all be so hopeful!!!)
Acupuncture seems to work wonders for so many things. I know women who have used it to go into labor when all else failed. I think its time I give it a try for fertility.

I surge on day 17, but ovulate around day 19. AF appears day 27. That makes it about 8-9 days. Not so good but it is very possible that this is not much different than any other time I got preg while nursing. Im not completely sure.

Tell me a about the wheatgrass you drink. Where do you buy it?

I am willing to give anything a try, I feel that time is just running out......iykwim.......
Old 08-09-2005, 10:43 PM

I buy the wheatgrass from a lady right from her house. It's a family business. They actually have it boxed and frozen in ice cube type trays. They sell it to the health food stores and the health food stores sell it for $20. I am lucky enough to get it from her for $10. It's all certified orgnanic stuff and it's grown naturally outside, not in a greenhouse so the flavor is apparently better that way.
I just fill the sink with hot water, dump two wheat grass cubes in a metal bowl, and melt it. Then, I down in and chase it with fresh squeezed juice. It actually doesen't taste too bad.
so, I guess you could get it in the freezer at your local health food store.
Or, if you live here in London, I can hook you up but somehow I doubt you live here, LOL.
Old 08-10-2005, 03:26 AM - Thread Starter

You can buy wheat grass juice at most juice bars or natural foods stores that sell juice. Alternatively, you can buy tablets at Pines, on the web. I think the link is wheatgrass.com, but I'll check it out for you.
I take tablets every day, and on days when I have access to fresh, I do that.
Old 08-11-2005, 01:27 AM

That is really amazing that you can buy it from a lady who sells it near you. Very convenient!
From your story- I absolutely believe the wheatgrass and accupuncture did it for you. When I got preg with my last dd, I had changed my diet (alot of brown rice and veggies) and was drinking alot of green tea. I got preg the following month. I felt that it just could not be a coincidence. I strongly felt that it helped me conceive.

Ive been reading up on wheatgrass and accupuncture since reading about it here on this board. I found the wheatgrass at my local (no, not in London, lol!) healthfood store and I bought it for $16.00 for 10 frozen cubes. It says that it is organic and grown outside. When I read the directions, it said to take 2 cubes/day. A little pricey for 2/day! I drink 2x/day Gary Null's Green Stuff which contains wheatgrass juice , so I will defrost 1 cube/day of the wheatgrass. It says on the box to drink it on an empty stomach, so I have to start tomorrow. Do you always drink this on an empty stomach??
I hope it tastes like something I can get down LOL! Dh juices alot and he once juiced something that I absolutely couldnt get down. It tasted like he juiced the front lawn! Anyway- I hope the wheatgrass is better! :LOL

Velvet- Are the tablets just as good??? You know- I keep finding sites that sell wheatgrass kits- with seeds to grow your own. Hmmmm.........I wonder how much wheatgrass you would have to grow to keep juicing it everyday........

Also- I found a Traditional Chinese Medicine Center near my house, I have an appt tomorrow. This is also a little pricey! : Its $120.00 for the first visit and $60.00 for each visit after that. This price includes the herbs I'll be given.
What do you pay??? Is this price reasonable? They told me it was- but maybe its just reasonable for my area.
Old 08-11-2005, 03:38 AM - Thread Starter

That price doesn't sound unreasonable at all....even though it is still expensive!
I don't think the tablets are as 'good' as the fresh juice. If you can get fresh, that is the way to go. However, nothing beats the convenience, and I figure it is better than nothing. I take two servings daily, and when I can get to the health food store I always buy a double shot. Pines is the website I buy from, it is all organic and grown outside, I think the quality is excellent. And it does taste like your front lawn!

I am gearing up for O this weekend....it would just be so wonderful not to TTC anymore!
Old 08-11-2005, 03:48 PM

My acupuncture is $35 each time. The consult was $60 but my herbs are extra. I love my acupuncturist, it's almost like we have a bond. It's going to be nice to see her again even if the circumstances are sad. She didn't think she would be seeing me after I got pregnant. Let's just hope we can do it again. I think it's fantastic that you are being so proactive in your ttc approach. I hope you like your acupuncturist too.
I usually take two shots first thing in the morning followed by chugging the juice. It really does taste like grass though. Very green and grassy. It doesen't make me gag though.
Velveteen - isn't this the best time of the month!!!!! It's when I always get excited!!!!!! Here's hoping for you this month.
Polka - are you out there. Just wanted to say hi and hope you are doing well.
Old 08-12-2005, 02:53 AM

Hi.Velvet and Hopeful- I want to thank you for the suggestions. Im going to check out Pines and see if the wheatgrass might be less expensive than my health food store. I drank it this morning- I defrosted 1 cube in some water and it didnt taste like anything at all. Maybe because it was diluted in water. Im thinking maybe I should drink 2........... :LOL

Velvet- Im sending babydust your way for this weekend's O! This is the best time of the month!

Hopeful- it sounds like you have a great accupuncturist. Its nice to have a relationship like that with someone who is helping you. And her price is very reasonable. That sounds even cheap! Are those London prices? It might be cheaper for me to commute there for accupunture!

I went to the Accupuncturist today and it was wonderful! I felt so happy and relaxed! It is a husband and wife team and I spent nearly 2 hours there. They took a detailed history and did some kind testing of my......energy? Yin and Yang? Anyway- I was told they could help me and the actual accupuncture treatment itself was such a very calming experience. I was given a special concoction of herbs to take 2x/day. It didnt look like they expected me to conceive this month (I was told to return in 2 weeks when I get my period......) but they had hope for the future.
I was also given specific instructions to love my husband and he should love me very much! I made sure dh was aware of this part of my treatment plan.........

Anyway, the price was $120.00 for the first visit and $50.00 for the herbs. Next visit in 2 weeks will be $60.00.
Old 08-12-2005, 10:10 PM

well, I think AF is close by :
we may be entering the word of IUIs soon
I have more intitial testing to see if that's an option.

I'm so hoping for nature to kick in but....

V- fingers Xd for your O'ing

& (((((((hugs)))))))) for everyone

Me & DH hug2.gif , adult DD lips.gif & 7 yo DS guitar.gif . 2 GSDs, 6 rescue kitties, 4 birds & a gerbil.
Old 08-13-2005, 12:59 AM

Polka: right ON - Los Lonely Boys rock!!
hmm.. hopefully the old bat will pass you by..
I'm on CD 4 and miserable. I have my 47th birthday in two weeks. I am so confused. Do I quit? Do I really want my child to have a 60 year old mom when he/she is only 13? Is that fair to the kids? I'll see how I feel by the end of the month, but I'm starting to think I should love the ones I have and just become as healthy and vital as I can be for them - as it is, I'll be 60 when my youngest is 18.
but oh how my heart aches...

Good luck Velvet!! Happy BD-ing!!

dust to you all..
Old 08-13-2005, 02:54 AM - Thread Starter

Nanmama, I so hear you, I wonder these things myself. Even though I remain ever hopeful, and am really proactive about my fertility, I am trying to become content. This is really tricky, because my heart still longs for another. At the same time, I still think you should go for it! It's just a number..

Numnumom, your acupuncture experience sounds wonderful! Best of luck!!
By the way, have you read 'Stay Fertile Longer'? Wonderful book with great suggestions, a must read.

Hopeful, how are you doing?? Its just a matter of time before you are pg, so hopefully we can be pg together! How long are you going to wait to try again?
Old 08-13-2005, 01:12 PM

OT-
Quote:
Originally Posted by nanmama02
Polka: right ON - Los Lonely Boys rock!!
YES, they do ! Did you get to either PA shows?
We went to PGH & it was awesome & I've seen some of the best music has to offer !

OK... : cd 1 for me

We decided that I'm not dropping everything to have a bunch of test run this cycle. I'll start next cycle. (not talking driving into the craziness they call PGH - blech

Wishing my "Older Homegirls" some ~~~~PG vibes~~~~ this time around.

I do hear about being to old but barring any serious illnesses, we live to be pretty old in my family so I'll hang on to that idea for a while :LOL

Me & DH hug2.gif , adult DD lips.gif & 7 yo DS guitar.gif . 2 GSDs, 6 rescue kitties, 4 birds & a gerbil.
Old 08-13-2005, 11:58 PM

[QUOTE=polka123]OT-

YES, they do ! Did you get to either PA shows?
We went to PGH & it was awesome & I've seen some of the best music has to offer !

NO my one concert "allowance" this year is going to be Big & Rich with Brooks & Dunn in PHL, but I'm looking for them (LLB) next year!!

also OT: I needed to see a note from you tonight Polka - I have three cats and am ready to dump every one of them on a farm somewhere! I sometimes feel I can't have anything nice with these animals around - my KIDS aren't as destructive! And I purposefully picked out Manx cats cause they're so laid back. But these three tear everything up! One has destroyed the drop ceiling in our finished basement by getting up above it, another punctured the ring at the top of our $70 pool we just got the kids last week and I can't find the leak, but I know it was them. This morning within one hour every one of them ralphed in the house! ARGH!!! So when I saw your signature line, I recommitted myself to not killing them! Thanks!
(sorry for the rant, everyone! like I said my kids don't make me so crazy!)

CD 5. Well at least I'm at the "starting over" stage of the month - looking forward to O, hoping we can come up with the time and energy for bd. *sigh*
Old 08-14-2005, 12:09 AM

Nanmom- I hear you about getting older. All of my children are so young and I'll be in my 60's with young children. I dont think about it too much- the way I see it is- Thank God I was able to give them a life to live. We'll cross that "aging" bridge when we come to it. Although I dont think about it too much- there are people who dont have any trouble reminding me of it.........
On the other hand- it just might not happen no matter what I do or try. Im thinking alot about loving and appreciating what I have and not focusing so much on what I wanted but didint get. I feel very blessed to have my children- none of them were born when I was young.

Velvet- Im going to look for Stay Fertile Longer. Thanks for the tip. Lots of luck with this week's O.
Im taking some Chinese herbs from the Accupuncturist. I dont know if it has anything to do with it, but my cm is very strange this month. It has not been this way since AF returned. Not too much ewcm. I should ovulate soon- maybe mon or tues, but not too many cm signs. And Im convinced its the herbs that is giving me TONS of energy. I plan on calling her this week to find out what exactly this stuff is that Im taking 2x/day! I trust them, but I dont want to get messed up while Im trying to make things better.
Old 08-14-2005, 01:15 AM

Caren, do tell! I'd love to find something to give me tons of energy! I get tired just looking around this house and trying to find the strength to figure out where to start.
My chiropractor today suggested accupuncture. He's not licensed in PA to do it but he's trained in both and swears by it.. he says it is great for fertility issues in lots of cases. I've always been curious about accupuncture anyway. Maybe I'll see if he can recommend someone to me and if you tell me what you're taking now I'll see if they have it.
always trying... even if I don't conceive at least I'll have energy! Although you ladies have renewed my hope and belief that I can and forget the numbers. They are after all just numbers.. So here we go again - wohoo!
Thanks girls!
Old 08-14-2005, 04:36 AM

Wow, Nancy! You sound like you have energy to me! If your chiropractor can do it and you trust him, I would go for it. It couldnt hurt, could it? Does he know about Chinese Herbs????
I'll tell you about what happened to me- this is my first experience with accupuncture. I have no idea what herbs were given to me. I went to a Traditional Chinese Medicine center near where I live (in New York) and they asked me alot of questions about my health and my reproductive history. Then, a woman took a metal instrument (I know this sounds strange) and poked it into different parts of my hands and feet while I held a metal object in the other hand (and while my 17 month old was crying- she wasnt allowed to touch me during this procedure.). Both objects were hooked up to a computer. After all of this probing was finished, my results came up on the screen. I think the results were numbers for the chi (energy) in different parts of my body. My circulation and kidney chi seemed to be not quite right. Too little yang in the kidney area. Circulation is off. I need to read up on what this means.
After that, I was given a 1/2 hour accupuncture treatment by a Chinese doctor who diagnosed me from my pulse. Then I was given an herbal mixture which were custm-made for me (at least that was what I was told). I drink this as a tea 2x/day. It smells like very heady incense- like a cross between incense and coffee. Dh thinks it must have caffeine, but it doesnt feel to me like caffeine. Its 2:20 am here and Im still awake- not tired at all. This is very weird. I am positive its from this stuff. And I feel so......smiley and happy. Grouchy mommy is gone.

On tuesday Im going to call and find out a little more about what exactly Im taking. I seem to have more milk, too.

Keep me posted- I would love to hear what happens. Maybe your chiropractor can refer you to a Traditional Chinese Medicine doctor. I found this place in the phone book!
Old 08-16-2005, 10:39 PM

Hi Ladies: I've been away at a wedding and just got back. We had a wonderful time.
Wow - so much going on. I'm going to look for that book too. I think I've heard you mention it before. I ended up getting "Conquering Infertility". Which one did you like better Velveteen?
Polka - I hear ya on not wanting to get all the testing done. I haven't even gone back to the fertility doctor's since my miscarriage. It's so stressful.
I am really falling towards natural medicine now. My acupuncturist believes I can get pregnant. I need to be working with someone who believes in me. She also did tests on me. It's called something like a QSXI. Anyway, she did it to me for nothing. It was a $190 test. She was so upset about my miscarriage and she knows I don't have alot of money. She said she wanted to do it but that she wouldn't charge me. I am really overwhelmed. Anyway, she found alot of things wrong. She said I am very dehydrated. I have thyroid issues, kidney issues and strong emotional stress. I got all these numbers out of 100. She is going to help me correct all the numbers that need help. I don't really understand what she did but I totally believe in her. It's all based on electrical impulses and your pulse and it's all tied into a computer. It's pretty amazing really. Anyway, guess I'm going to have to fork out some money for herbs and stuff.
So, that's whats new over here. Oh yeah - and I am on cd3. So, I'm back in the game. I'm not going to try to hard this month but next month I think I'll be ready to go again. It's strange, I got af exactly 28 days after my miscarriage. Maybe that means my cycle will be back to normal allready. I hope so.
I was just wondering - where is everybody from? I'm from London, Ontario. Is anyone else from Canada?
I have to go, there's a line up for the computer. Jeesh - never get any time anymore. Is school starting soon. LOL
Old 08-17-2005, 03:29 AM - Thread Starter

Wow hopeful, that sounds great! A good test for free, AND someone who believes in you.
I really, really liked 'Stay Fertile Longer'. I got a lot of my ideas from that book. They have points on Femoral massage, detox, etc. All things that can be useful.
I'm willing myself to be hopeful, as this is 2 dpo. I start feeling discouraged in another week if I feel exactly the same. At the same time, I do believe it will happen, maybe just not on my timetable. I also see from my research that a lot of over 40's take a good long while to get pg. It seems the median is 18 months, so a stick-to-it attitude is a must.

Anyway, I'll be holding my breath for you all!
Old 08-18-2005, 03:33 AM

Hi Ladies.
Hopeful- its so important to have someone who believes in you. It makes all the difference. I truly believe she can help you. The test you had sounds something like the one I had- with numbers hooked up to a computer from your pulse and electrical impulses. I am sure there is something to it and if they can fix any imbalalce, then its worth it.

Im not from Canada.....LOL! From New York (City) in Queens.

Velvet- I have my fingers crossed for you! I like your stick-to-it attitude. I dont want to give up either. It really can happen at any time.
BTW- Im 2dpo, too! LOL! I started to temp this cycle- I have never really temped before- but its amazing to me what a really clear pattern I see. Like out of a book. Im just hoping those temps dont drop!
Old 08-18-2005, 12:49 PM

Wow - Queens. Have you always lived in New York? Have you ever been to a Broadway play? Ever been to see David Letterman?
I have a bit of an obsession with New York. Definitely somewhere I want to go sometime in this life. There's such a fascination because of all the movies I've watched my whole life that are based in New York. Gang movies, love stories, documentaries, it's such an amazing place. One of my favorite shows now is "the King of Queens".
Not much ever happens in London. You should try watching our 11 oclock news. Good way to put you to sleep. LOL
Old 08-19-2005, 03:56 AM

Hopeful- Your post was so funny! You really brightened up my day!
Broadway play- I have been, but its so dern expensive that only tourists really go- well, there is is way to get cheaper tickets in Times Square, but Im too lazy........

Never have seen David Letterman (except on tv)......LOL! You know what, I have never seen the tv show "The King of Queens" LOL! Is it good???
And my kids arent allowed to watch the news here- it gives them nightmares..........And I think it gives me nightmares, too! I'll take a boring news show anyday to fires, murders and missing people!!!! I like where I live though. Yes, I have always lived here, Im from Manhattan, but now we live out in Queens by the beach, away from it all. Peace and quiet..........I like to sit and watch the grass grow..........
Tell me about London, Ontario. I have only been to Niagra falls on the Canada side. Whats it like up there?????
Caren
Old 08-19-2005, 10:56 AM

London, Ont, is very boring. Actually, it's pretty good. It's nice to live in a city where nothing much happens. Although, yesterday, one of the jewelry stores in the mall was robbed. Major car chase through the city and onto the highway. gun shots and everything. That's the only time I can remember anything like that happening here. Although, there are 300,000 people so crime is up compared to 10 years ago. We are about two hours west of Toronto.
I don't blame you for not wanting the kids to watch the news. The media likes to improve it's ratings through fear. Like, "If you have air conditioning on right now than you could be breathing lethal toxins. Find out how to keep your family safe from deadly air, tonight at 11".
Anyway, it's hot here. I'm on cd6 I think. Six more days to o but who's counting. LOL.
How's everyone else doing?
Old 08-19-2005, 03:54 PM

Hey everyone. As I write, I am sitting at my desk at The Birth Center in DE where I work occasionally. As we all know, babies mostly like to come at night (at least here ) so I don't usually have the experience of a birthing mom being upstairs while I'm working at the desk. But today we have one upstairs. I just brought my kids their lunch as they played on the third floor and I have to walk past the door to the second floor (where the birthing goes on) to get there. I heard the mom's screams, um labor song, as I walked by. I thought well that won't take long, and as I walked back down the stairs less than 10 minutes later I was stopped dead in my tracks by the sounds of a newborn's first cries. OH my womb FLIPPED! Wow. I'm sitting here now, unable to function, wishing and praying the bd I did yesterday works with the really stringy cm I had today and that in 40 weeks I'll be back here to make and hear those sounds myself. WOW. that's all I can say. what an experience.
I'm blown away.
Old 08-20-2005, 03:06 AM - Thread Starter

Wow Nanmama, that is awesome!! I hope you will be back there in 40 weeks too!
I'm 5 dpo, but who's counting??
I had my annual exam today, I check out perfectly. Why oh why can't I make a baby, and soon?
She did give me the donar egg speech, but I let it roll. I would SO like to prove her wrong. As it stands, she has a Dr. friend that did donar egg, so she's all for it.

I forgot to tell you all I was in Manhattan for a wedding one week ago! It was so over the top and beautiful, I've never seen anything like it.
Numnumom, it was on the Tribeca rooftop gardens with the Manhattan skyline as a view, wow!! When I visited NY a long time ago I got to see Annie with Yule Brenner, when he was still alive. I also saw Porgy and Bess but didn't realize it was OPERA, not my style, especially at 20 years old. So that's been a while.

I'm from the Pacific Northwest, Washington state. It is beautiful here, but so many people think so it is getting crowded (for me).
Old 08-20-2005, 09:44 AM

so, this process of being over 40, & not having the perfect plumbing, and having hormonal issues, and trying to figure our weird test results is do-able. no really. i've figured out how to juggle all of those things with a semblance of sanity. really. although my s/o might beg to differ.

but when i o before i normally do, by TWO WHOLE DAYS, i'm ready to cry. we missed it it think. we bd'd the night of my temp rise.

can anyone tell me if there's even a remote chance that we might get lucky anyway? (the link to my chart is below.)

User Tag List