mild cramps since ovulation - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 12 Old 02-10-2005, 09:46 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hi!
I was just wondering if anyone else has experienced this? I have had mild, low throbing cramps since ovulation, its been 5-6 days now. I usually get mild cramps for 2 days, when I ovulate, so its kind of unusual for me. Just wondering

Also, I've read alot of different info about how soon an egg implants, anywhere from 3- 10 days. Is that accurate?

Thanks for your help!!!

*erin*

first month, TTC #1
:

Happily married, Waldorf-inspired homeschooler to Kylan (8yo), Everest (6yo), and Bodhi (2yo)
#2 of 12 Old 02-10-2005, 10:19 PM

I just posted a similar question on another thread. I've never gotten cramps after ovulation. I have had this gentle tugging feeling for the past 2-3 days now since I've ovulated.

I haven't gotten a response from anyone though.

I'm TTC #1 too.
#3 of 12 Old 02-11-2005, 02:04 AM - Thread Starter

Any one else???

Well Ursula Rose, hopefully its a good sign! But I guess we'll find out in a week or two! Did you just start trying too???

*erin*

TTC#1

Happily married, Waldorf-inspired homeschooler to Kylan (8yo), Everest (6yo), and Bodhi (2yo)
#4 of 12 Old 02-11-2005, 06:33 AM

I sometimes have cramps for a day or 2 after O.

I always thought implantation was about 10 days after O, I will look at some of my books and come back to this post later.

I hope it is a good sign
#5 of 12 Old 02-11-2005, 05:29 PM

Hi Erin. Yes, it's our first month trying to convceive.

The only thing that might help explain the symptoms is that we might have ovulatred earlier than we thought.

I feel so odd to be having symptoms so early.
#6 of 12 Old 02-11-2005, 06:19 PM

Just wanted to pop in and say that I had cramping for several weeks when I was pregnant with dd, from the time of O on. I remember telling a friend there was no way I was pregnant because I was all crampy and felt like I was going to get my period any day now. I got my first positive HPT at 9 DPO, so it was before that. So maybe this is a good sign!!!

We're in our first month of TTC #2. I'm not having any cramping but I am tired and having heartburn, so I'm really hopeful it worked. I can test Monday!!

Baby dust for everyone!!!

April
Mama to and
#7 of 12 Old 02-12-2005, 12:46 AM - Thread Starter

Thanks April! I might try to test monday too. I saw a commercial for "First Response" preg test that said you can test up to 5 days before AF comes to town. So well see. Good luck with your test and thanks for the info!!! Let us know if its good news, and if not, have fun trying

*erin*

#8 of 12 Old 02-15-2005, 09:31 PM

I'm glad I found this thread. I have been wondering the same thing. I have been cramping since O and that is not normal for me. I'm really hoping it is a good sign. I still have at least a week and a 1/2 to wait. Oh I wish I could know now. I have also had some nausea but I know it should be way too early for that to be a pg symptom. I will definitely be obsessing more than usual this month. :
#9 of 12 Old 02-15-2005, 10:11 PM

Hi all.
I've been searching for info about how often and soon this physical stuff starts happening. Most of what I read says it can start at 8 dpo on, but I've been feeling the unusual slight cramping or little aches for 7 days now.

Glad I'm not alone on this one.

I'm going to test on Thursday.

We'll see.

Ursula Rose
#10 of 12 Old 02-15-2005, 11:53 PM

You can cramp for a while as the egg moves through your fallopian tube, then implantation can cause cramping. I had both and am pregnant this cycle!
#11 of 12 Old 02-16-2005, 02:32 AM - Thread Starter

Congratulation RachelGS!!!!

Today is 11dpo and I had alot of cramps, almost felt like I was going to start AF! I'm trying not to get my hopes up, but it may be a good sign!

Ursula~Good luck Thurs!!! Don't fell sad if its neg. though, I just read a post about a woman who did not get a pos. test until 2 days after AF was due. Hope your husbands right!

*erin*
TTC #!

#12 of 12 Old 03-26-2014, 06:26 PM

Green Faery,
I was reading your post and although it is from many years ago, I am hoping you may see my post... Did you end with a pregnancy with this mild cramping? I am currently TTC and have been experiencing slight cramping since Ovulation and I am 7dpo (so, twinges and cramping for 7 days). It started with twinges in ovaries, so I figured I was ovulating, but now it's slight cramping. This usually happens before AF, but that is not due for 9 more days. Thanks!!!!!joy.gif:treehugger
Va

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page