The November 2ww fun! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 140 Old 10-23-2002, 06:35 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Here we go...I'm cd14, just noticed some spotting...taking it as a good sign. Though I swore I wouldn't put myself thru this on this cycle, here I am...with some hopes!

May this thread be filled with ++++++++++++++++++++

Peace all,

Mamasoleil
#2 of 140 Old 10-23-2002, 06:43 PM

Hey mamasoleil!

I am 6dpo today. AF is due Nov. 1 and I am determined not to test until then.: Seriously though, I am so tired of going through so many tests!!!

Here's to babies for us all!!!

to all!

teapot2.GIF jog.gif

#3 of 140 Old 10-23-2002, 06:54 PM

Mamasoleil ~ You are so funny! I thought you were begging out of the 2ww thing?

So, anyway, I'd like to join in. How do I do this? I can tell you that AF came for a visit on Oct 3rd and that my cycle is typically 28 days.

Thanks!
#4 of 140 Old 10-23-2002, 07:01 PM

MountainMama-

AF came for me on the 4th. My cycles are normally 28 days too. I O'd on cd 14 this month(usually cd15) So, today I am cd 20 6dpo. I'd say you are on cd21. I don't know what day you O'd on so I can't tell how may days past ovulation you are.

Welcome!

teapot2.GIF jog.gif

#5 of 140 Old 10-23-2002, 09:58 PM - Thread Starter

Mountain Mama~I'm pretty much where you are, I'm not temping anymore, so I'm not sure when I O'd, BUT..I also have 28 day cycles, and usually ovulate in the middle...

Glad to have you on board Aurora.

I wasn't going to do this 2ww this cycle..but once you're obsessed..

Mamasoleil
#6 of 140 Old 10-24-2002, 01:38 AM

Ha, a new 2ww, guess I can join this one too for a little while. I am 8dpo now, chart is at http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/13f56/

My temps are nice and high this cycle, but suspecting that that just might be caused by the progesterone cream, although of course I am hoping they are caused by pregnancy!!!!

If I do find myself pregnant, I hope the cream will hold me to finally hold on to a pregnancy again.

Baby dust and pos test vibes to all!!!!

Karen
#7 of 140 Old 10-24-2002, 11:42 AM

Hi everyone,

Thanks for starting a new thread-the old one was getting rather long.

I'm on CD14 and will probably O today. I'm a little bummed cause we didn't BD this morning (DH tooooo tired) : and that would have been very good timing, but we did yesterday morning and the day before that, so who knows.

Mamasoleil-glad you're joining us and feeling better. I'm so regular that I'm about ready to stop temping too. Sometimes I think it would help me obsess less. I got my hopes up sky-high last month, so I’m a bit detached form it all this month in comparison, which is good, I think. I got a glimpse of just how hard this can get. But, every month a few more board members trot happily off to the “I’m Pregnant” board, and I think we’ll all get there if we stick it out. So here’s to sticking it out-with support from others in the same boat.

Cheers,
Tuli
#8 of 140 Old 10-24-2002, 12:41 PM

Good to have you here Karen and Tuli.

I actually didn't temp or chart this month. I decided to just be calm and patient and see what happens.: Here I am! I felt the usual O pain on cd 14 so I am assuming I O'd then. I don't have the temps to back that up though. Since it was a day earlier than normal I don't know if I should expect AF on Oct. 31 or Nov. 1. Not a big deal I know, but I am determined not to test until the day AF is due.

Mamasoleil-I hope you have O'd!

Karen- I looked at your chart and your temps look pretty good. I'm praying for a sticky baby for you!

Tuli-I am trying to not be so obessive this cycle too.

I am so glad I have you all to share this with! Like Tuli said, every month more of us join the ranks of the pregnant and I know we will too.

to all!

teapot2.GIF jog.gif

#9 of 140 Old 10-24-2002, 02:57 PM

Hi Ladies - Good to see you all here! I have to sit this cycle out again due to a cyst on my ovary, but I'm keeping an eye on this thread and wishing you all lots of baby dust!!

Kelly

Mommy to girls twins.gif 9/2005, our angel babies stillheart.gif 2004 and stillheart.gif 2005, and our intact, ebf superhero.gif4/29/2010.

#10 of 140 Old 10-24-2002, 03:22 PM

If ovualution predictor kits are right - then I O'd on cd 13 (usually 12). So, hmmm, I wonder if my egg was too young on that date based on AdinaL's information post. Boy, you can go nutty thinking about all this stuff.

By the way, I had made a doctor's appt w/ my OB/GYN but I cancelled it - I am just determined to go au natural.
#11 of 140 Old 10-24-2002, 04:00 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
~6DPO, I hope! I haven't been temp charting but had EWCM and some cramping on the 17th-18th. Then, I had an unusual heavy pinching feeling in the middle of my abdomen all evening on the 22nd...? Now I'm getting sore breasts and hoping it's not PMS!

Now for TMI about my cervix : Usually when I start feeling PMS, cervix is firm and gets firmer until it's extremely rigid and tender just before bleeding starts. Well, the last few days it's extremely soft but with a tiny hard bump at the edge of the opening. : Could this be a good sign?? Certainly I'm not going to worry about it until it's been there a week or more; if I go rushing off to the midwife it will undoubtedly turn out to be a piece of lint. :

Good luck to everyone!!

Mama to a boy EnviroKid treehugger.gif 9 years old and a new little girl EnviroBaby baby.gif!

I write about parenting, environment, cooking, and more. computergeek2.gif

#12 of 140 Old 10-24-2002, 04:14 PM

Becca - the bump is called a nabothian cyst. perfectly normal as long as it feels kind of hard compared to the rest of your cervix. If your cervix feels really soft, could that mean that you haven't ovulated yet? I can't seem to make heads or tails of my cp data, so have pretty much quit trying to figure it out. Might get easier once I start ovulating, though.

Ok, y'all... I'm not in dpo land just yet, but had to peek in here and say hello. Here's hoping this cycle I will actually drop that eggie!!!! Last cycle was a bust - no ovulation. Blah! But this time my temps have been real stable, and had really good ewcm yesterday and today - long stretch! woohoo!!!
#13 of 140 Old 10-24-2002, 06:49 PM

: I was just wondering how Mrs Becca got lint in there, anyway.....

Mommy to girls twins.gif 9/2005, our angel babies stillheart.gif 2004 and stillheart.gif 2005, and our intact, ebf superhero.gif4/29/2010.

#14 of 140 Old 10-24-2002, 09:41 PM

Hey!! Just wanted to send you all some baby dust from someone who spent many a month on these 2ww threads. Good luck to you all.
#15 of 140 Old 10-24-2002, 11:09 PM

Hi all---

I'm new to MDC and I'm impressed by the sense of community and support here! I'm at CD14 and I expect to ovulate within a day or so (soft cervix/lots of creamy cm). TTC and hoping this is the month!

Rose
#16 of 140 Old 10-24-2002, 11:31 PM - Thread Starter

Welcome Rose, hope your stay is nice and short...unlike me!
#17 of 140 Old 10-24-2002, 11:47 PM

Hello all, haven't been posting lately because I am on Cd29 and temp has yet to rise.
Body has made 3 attempts to O, hope this is the one and temp will rise tomorrow! Cervix was soft and high this morning but this evening feels low and firm, maybe this is a good sign?:
Well, hope to be in the 2ww soon. I'm not even concerned if we timed BD correctly or not, I just really want to O and move on to the next cycle. I wonder why my body is having a hard time O'ing
this cycle. I'm tempted not to chart Nov. and Dec. but if I have an anovulatory cycle I will chart, just to make sure my body rights it's self.
Can you tell its been a looooong cycle?:
Sorry for the rant.
Good luck to those who have O'ed and are waiting for +++++++
#18 of 140 Old 10-25-2002, 11:10 AM

Welcome, Rose! I'm right about there with you-CD 15, will probably O today.

take care everybody,

-Tuli
#19 of 140 Old 10-25-2002, 01:14 PM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
I don't know how I would've gotten lint up there, but historically when I rush to the dr. about some weird little problem it turns out to be something trivial like that!

Mama to a boy EnviroKid treehugger.gif 9 years old and a new little girl EnviroBaby baby.gif!

I write about parenting, environment, cooking, and more. computergeek2.gif

#20 of 140 Old 10-25-2002, 02:28 PM

I know, Mrs Becca - I was just razzing you a wee bit!

Kelly

#21 of 140 Old 10-26-2002, 05:30 PM

Well, I'm 4dpo- but we haven't bd'd since last Sat., so I'm not holding out much hope.
On the positive side, this is my first month charting temps, and it seems like my problem may be that my cm is coming the week before I O, so the timing has probably been wrong this whole time (since I was timing bd by cm).
#22 of 140 Old 10-26-2002, 05:51 PM

11dpo now and got an extremely faint, is it really there or is it not? line last night. So I just had to test again this morning and I got another faint line, but more visible this time.

So I guess I can post the first pos test to this thread, hope you all will follow my great example!

Of course, I am just soooooooooooooo scared now that I will suffer another loss (I had 4 early ones over the summer), so please all send tons of sticky vibes! Not sure how I would handle it going wrong yet again.

Karen
#23 of 140 Old 10-26-2002, 07:23 PM

CONGRATULATIONS Karen!!!!!

Sending you lots of sticky vibes and I'm keeping you and the little one in my prayers.

teapot2.GIF jog.gif

#24 of 140 Old 10-27-2002, 05:41 PM - Thread Starter

CONGRATS KAREN!!!! This one is a keeper, it really is!
MountainMama, congrats to you on refraining from seeking medical help!
I'm cd18, unknown if/when I ovulated. As mentionned, I had some spotting on cd11, so we'll see. Much cramping, but everymonth I have "telltell" signs of pg:

Aurora, naotalba, EnviroBecca, Tuli, NotAMamaYet, Rose, Rebekah, keep those pg vibes going, Karen has paved the way for us!

Kelly, hope you'll be able to participate next month, cause I'll be here, waiting...
I should become the 2ww hostess!Seniority eh?
#25 of 140 Old 10-27-2002, 06:56 PM

Yay, Karen!!! Congratulations!!!!!
I'm sending many sticky vibes your way!

I'm at CD 17. CD 15 was my last day of creamy cm and I have not seen a temp shift just yet. The last two nights I have had uncharacteristically short sleep, which most likely affected my temps. I will definitely be looking for that temp rise tomorrow!

Hang in there everyone---Karen, you are our inspiration!!!

#26 of 140 Old 10-27-2002, 11:17 PM

Mamasoleil - As much as I like you, it would be really nice if you weren't still here when I try next cycle !! Keep your chin up (and your temps, too)! One of these times it's going to happen for us *both*.

Congrats to Karen - Thinking lots of sticky thoughts for your little babe - hang in there, wee one!!

Best wishes to all of you still waiting and wondering...

Kelly

#27 of 140 Old 10-28-2002, 01:25 PM

Hey all, I am joining in late. We were on vacation for the last 2 weeks, so most of my 2ww has been bearable. Now it's CD10 and I feel nauseated, dizzy, or starving every few minutes. I think I'm imagining it all
Sending you all hopeful pregnancy vibes,
Steph
#28 of 140 Old 10-28-2002, 01:41 PM

Hello I am new here, we are ttc #2. I am so impressed, you are all so in tune with what your bodies are doing. I have no idea when or if I O'd but dh was only in town for 3 days this month so there was no point in charting temps. If I am not pregnant then I will have to wait until Dec. to try again.
Good luck and baby dust to everyone!
#29 of 140 Old 10-28-2002, 01:58 PM

Good morning all!

I am 11dpo today and not feeling pregnant. Who knows?

Welcome to Rose, Sahara, and saralou!!

How are you doing Karen?

NotAMamaYet-how are you?

Kelly, I hope you are able to be here next cycle.

MamaSoleil, I too have "signs" every month. I don't know what to believe anymore. :

naotalba, EnvrioBecca, Tuli, MountainMama let us know how things are going.

Sending lots of ++++++++++++++vibes to everyone.

to all!

teapot2.GIF jog.gif

#30 of 140 Old 10-28-2002, 03:58 PM

Hey Karen, hope things are okay

We quit night nursing about 2 weeks ago, have been charting but hard to tell a thing since no period in 2 years.

We are "trying" again on our own tonight, tomorrow I will go for a serum hcg, no sex for 2 weeks, another serum, then Provera for 5 days, wait another two weeks for a period, so after tonight we won't be able to try for the next 4 weeks

Was really hoping we would be able to do this without a doctor's help or weaning completely, but it is looking like that isn't going to work. Which is a bummer because I hate taking pills and have been taking all these herbals to no avail!!

I won't give up hope yet,, that test might be positive soon!!!!

Good Luck everyone

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page