Luckiest 2ww Ever!! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 105 Old 11-16-2002, 07:08 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I am now officially 0 dpo (okay, so I'm pushing it, but I am excited). Tomorrow will be 1 dpo, and I am in the 2ww!

I am hoping and wishing for all of us this time a BFP after Thanksgiving!! Lots of baby dust to everyone! I'm sure I'll be obsessing soon...:

Kelly

Mommy to girls twins.gif 9/2005, our angel babies stillheart.gif 2004 and stillheart.gif 2005, and our intact, ebf superhero.gif4/29/2010.

#2 of 105 Old 11-16-2002, 11:32 PM
Administrator

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
I am with you. 2-3 dpo here. Waiting waiting waiting.....
Should know by december 1st - that is my test date. no af by then and I will be happy!!!!!
baby dust to everyone!

winner.jpg Adina knit.gifmama to B hearts.gif 4/06  and E baby.gif  8/13/12 (on her due date!) homebirth.jpg waterbirth.jpg

#3 of 105 Old 11-17-2002, 02:18 AM

I am here with you! I finally ovulated yesterday at 17dpo, saw such wonderful ferning on my microscope. Now the 2ww and the associated obsessing starts! Could I be? Is that nausea? Or am I just playing mindgames with myself? Holding my breath every morning, willing that temp to go up up up. Is 1dpo too early to take a hpt? LOL

Let's all graduate this time!

Karen, impatiently yours!
#4 of 105 Old 11-17-2002, 02:21 AM

Good luck you guys!! I hope you all get +++ hpts soon.
#5 of 105 Old 11-17-2002, 11:50 PM - Thread Starter

Karen - LOL! While I was waiting for my computer to finish loading the MDC website, I was thinking to myself "Hmmm, 1 dpo and no pg signs yet..." !

Here's to loads of sticky ++++ this cycle! Baby dust to all!

Kelly

Mommy to girls twins.gif 9/2005, our angel babies stillheart.gif 2004 and stillheart.gif 2005, and our intact, ebf superhero.gif4/29/2010.

#6 of 105 Old 11-18-2002, 03:39 PM

Hopefully I'll be joining you next week!
Good luck, all!
#7 of 105 Old 11-18-2002, 06:01 PM

Count me in, I think.:

I didn't chart this month, you know, I was just taking it easy.: I had almost NO cf and the little I had was just sticky. I usually have O pain, but I didn't. I took my temp the last 3 mornings and they are post O temps, but who knows? Every month at 5-7 dpo WITHOUT FAIL my boobs start hurting and I crave orange juice. I would guess I am 3 dpo. I guess we will see.

Truck loads of baby dust to everyone!

to all!

teapot2.GIF jog.gif

#8 of 105 Old 11-19-2002, 02:05 AM

Well, officially I am 3dpo, but temp went DOWN again this morning!! So now I am totally confused as to what is going on! http://www.FertilityFriend.com/home/13f56/

I got sore boobs, ovulation pain (I think), temp dip, perfect full ferning, nice open cervix. The only thing lacking was egg whitey mucus, it was more watery instead. I was so sure I ovulated!

So when my temp went down again this morning, I was really confused, and still am. Guess there is nothing to do but hope for high temp again tomorrow! Just to be sure, I grabbed hubby tonight, so that we won't miss any late ovulation LOL

Baby dust to all!

Karen
#9 of 105 Old 11-19-2002, 03:22 PM

I like the name of this 2ww. I'm officially waiting now, 1-2 dpo. Guess I'm going to wait right through the holidays with ya'll. karen, I've had my temp do that too, and it went up the next day and I had O'd and just had a weird low temp one morning. The TCOYF folks call it a fallback, I call it frustrating.
good luck everyone!
Steph
#10 of 105 Old 11-19-2002, 08:48 PM

Well, since we bd al fresco, technically we are ttc! We were going to wait until next month, but I'll take it!

I think I am 8 dpo, or close to that anyway. I am very excited about #2, I hope there's enough babydust for me too!
#11 of 105 Old 11-19-2002, 08:55 PM

Mind if I join the party?
I had a nice full shift, very, very stretchy mucus. I am now about 3-4 dpo. I am trying not to think of it (yeah right!), but I am having such bizarre symptoms. I can smell everything. I cleaned the bathroom thoroughly yesterday and vinegard the floor again today b/c I swear the whole place smells like pee. I also have the tired-can't quite get up and move feeling.
I am hoping you all will keep me from obsessing. I keep telling myself it is far to early to feel anything other than perfectly normal.
To re-introduce myself: I am Sarah. We stopped preventing a year ago. I was here now and then, but I decided to keep away for fear I would obsess and therefore not get pg. But I am back cuz you all are so awesome! And heck, I haven't gotten pg regardless .

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
baby dust for all!
#12 of 105 Old 11-20-2002, 12:57 PM - Thread Starter

Welcome, newcomers!! Hope we're ALL lucky this cycle!

I am now 4 dpo and starting to obsess: I know, it's so early, but I want a child so very badly that it's impossible not to obsess!

How is everyone else doing?

Kelly

#13 of 105 Old 11-20-2002, 03:19 PM

Welcome all!!!

Well, I wasn't sure if I O'd or not this month, but my boobs are sore today and I am craving OJ. That ALWAYS happens after I O. I am encouraged!

THIS IS YOUR MONTH KELLY!!!

Sarah, I grew up in Canby, Oregon!

Lots of love and baby dust to everyone!

to all!

teapot2.GIF jog.gif

#14 of 105 Old 11-20-2002, 07:13 PM
Administrator

Doing well here. 5-6dpo here. And just hoping. I am trying to be calm and so far am managing it.
Lots of deep breaths.
so far so good. No signs - but no not signs either.
Just gotta hold out through thanksgiving. Then I will know one way or the other.
woohoo!!

winner.jpg Adina knit.gifmama to B hearts.gif 4/06  and E baby.gif  8/13/12 (on her due date!) homebirth.jpg waterbirth.jpg

#15 of 105 Old 11-20-2002, 07:36 PM

Obsessing here too and wondering why the heck my temp is doing those weird things. I think I am 5dpo, but am puzzled by the weird nosedive of my temp.

At least now I can think that I might be pregnant, unlike first half of cycle when I know I am not. And I can convince myself that I just have to be pregnant, positive affirmations are a good thing, right? LOL

I will see ob on Friday, to talk about all the early miscarriages I have been having over this last year. I am wondering whether he will put me on progesterone suppositories.

Kelly, since you started this thread, it would only be fair if you graduated on it too! You just will have to!

Adina, patience vibes to you! Thanksgiving will be here in no time at all :-)

Aurora, glad you know that you ovulated, hope this will be the last time for at least 9 months!

Sarah, welcome back to the board! Sounds like you might have something good going on, hope your stay will be really short this time!

Jennay, hope this will the cycle for you!

Steph, yes, frustrating sounds like a much better name for it than fallback pattern!!!! Good luck to you!

Karen
#16 of 105 Old 11-20-2002, 10:29 PM

Thank you for the welcome back. This really is such an awesome thread--seeing everyone encourage everyone else.
I too hope this is a short stay. May we all be jumping to the pg thread in a matter of 2 short weeks!!
Not feeling as many signs today. But who knows? I think it is so very hard not to obsess. Even before I was trying, I would obsess the other way, KWIM? The joy of owning a uterus.
For me, as for many of you it seems, it is frustrating to know we tried for, I think 2 months with ds. And now....
Anyway, karenpl, good luck at the appt. Maybe your body will decide, "hey let's be sticky!"
kelly, I appreciate you starting this thread. You seem so positive. Something we all need. Thank you!
AdinaL-Yes! We can do Turkey day. And let's hope we all have an extra twinkle at Christmas/solstace/etc time! I don't think Santa could bring me a better gift.
Gotta go, story teller is on duty now I guess.
Hugs and dust to all!
#17 of 105 Old 11-21-2002, 04:24 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Well, I'm on CD18 and may have seen ferns in my Ovulens this morning (dry mouth=not enough sample to see clearly) and when I got up I had a surge of CM--not stretchy, watery, but that's what I had in Aug. when I definitely O'd--so I was late to work. While lying still afterward and visualizing the sperm burrowing into a nice juicy egg, I got cramping on my left side. Was it real or just because I was thinking about it???

We're going to spend next week visiting my grandpa and his wife, and my parents and brother will also be there. I'm glad not to know for sure I'm in early pregnancy because that would be hard to keep secret (my parents are firm believers in "Don't tell anyone until the second trimester.") but it may be difficult to keep my suspicions to myself if I start feeling really weird. Hopefully the travel and sightseeing will distract me...but if grandpa starts in with "When are you going to make me a great-grandpa?" that'll be nerve-wracking! I guess "Soon!" is the best response.

Babydust and serene patience to everyone!!!

Mama to a boy EnviroKid treehugger.gif 9 years old and a new little girl EnviroBaby baby.gif!

I write about parenting, environment, cooking, and more. computergeek2.gif

#18 of 105 Old 11-21-2002, 05:42 PM

Hi All, I just thought I would jump in I am 14 DPO and pretty sure I am pg, but not entirely sure its going to stick. My temps are still high, but this is only my 3rd PP cycle (still nursing my 19 mo ds several times a day) and my LP has only been 8-10 days. I took a test yesterday, but it was one of those "is it a line or not" results. I had to leave for an hour and when I came back it was definately there. Of course the results shouldn't be read after 10 min, blah blah blah. Still got my hopes up though. Dh is trying to convince me to wait unti next week to test again and I told him I would try to wait that long....we'll see.
Good luck everyone
Laurie

#19 of 105 Old 11-21-2002, 11:27 PM

Can I join in

I'm 2dpo and dh had a peanut butter sandwich yesterday and I almost pucked, the smell was overwhelming.

How accurate are those tests that say you can test 6 dpo I can't wait 2 weeks to find out.

Baby dust all around

Mom to ds 9 dd 7 : and dd 3/08 : if I can I go to
#20 of 105 Old 11-22-2002, 01:27 AM

Well, here I am!

We inseminated yesterday morning and I went straight from there to the 36 hour process of my nephew's birth through which I coached my sister and her husband. He was born 3 hours ago, 7 pounds, 4 ounces, reddish hair, 21" long...

I am hoping the baby dust or anything else baby related rubbed off on me!

I am off to bed.... haven't had much sleep to speak of...

kathy
#21 of 105 Old 11-22-2002, 01:27 PM

Birdwomyn! That is so awesome. A very big welcome to your nephew. How incredible that you could be a part of it. I so hope that some of that baby magic got absorbed by you.
I am still feeling a little weird. Tried to talk ds into a nap yesterday before 9am. I didn't get far. :
I have heard of those super sensitive tests. I don't want to use them though. I try to wait until I am at least 1-2 days past my longest cycle or 14 dpo. Partly because once I start testing, I have a hard time stopping. And that leads to a small fortune spent on tests. And I want to save for a house, so I wait anxiously instead.
How's everyone's temps? Mine went up this morning, but ds crawled in bed about 6. So I don't know if it was me or his hot little furnace of a body.
((((everyone))))
#22 of 105 Old 11-22-2002, 01:38 PM
Administrator

well - at this point all I have to say is...if gas is an early sign of being pg....then I have got to be pg!!! I have woken up with really stunning gas, gone to bed with the same, and all through the day too. sorry if that is tmi. but ugh - this is NOT normal. For my dh maybe, but not for me!:LOL I am about 6-7 dpo - nd no PMS signs at all. No sore boobs, no real bloating - even though I have been drinking water like it is going out of style. Just completely wiped out all the time and gassy.....such fun such fun.
****baby dust to all****

#23 of 105 Old 11-22-2002, 02:18 PM - Thread Starter

Well, I'm 6 dpo now, too. Mostly feeling heavy and bloated, with very mild cramping on and off since my IUI. Adina - you're in good company - I've got the gas issue, too (and noone else to blame it on!) - LOL!!

I had no idea that there were hpt that can detect so early! That's probably a good thing, b/c I'd be testing even earlier than I already do: . Good news is I'm going out of town to visit friends next week, so I won't be so tempted to test early. Of course, it will be very sad if AF comes while I'm up there...

I'm keeping healthy baby thoughts for all of us here!

Kelly

#24 of 105 Old 11-22-2002, 04:02 PM

OK kelly and adina, the gas much be catching, I had it so bad yesterday I was curled up on the couch in PAIN! I'm thinking it was the grouper sandwich, but would love to blame it on a wee fertilized egg making him/herself known!

RasJane, I'll keep my fingers crossed that those temps stay up, warm ds or not!

birdwomyn, woooo hoooo!!!!!!!!!

Eman'smom,
I wish I could believe I could test that early and know for sure, I've never heard of such an early, accurate test!

akirasmama, wow, that sounds pretty good to me, can't wait to hear for sure!

I'm 5 dpo, and trying to decide whether or not to take my PG tests with me out of town. I'll be 14 dpo the day we get back. Patience, patience!
#25 of 105 Old 11-22-2002, 04:24 PM

Hi all! 7-8dpo here and a little hopeful.

I always test too early and then test every day after that until AF shows.:

Sooooooooooooooooooooo no early testing for me this month either.

Buckets of baby dust for everyone!

to all!!

teapot2.GIF jog.gif

#26 of 105 Old 11-23-2002, 12:42 PM

Looks like its not gonna happen for me this month Despite 2 faint positives AF started today. A chemical preg. maybe? Maybe next month. Good luck to everyone else in the 2ww though

#27 of 105 Old 11-23-2002, 01:11 PM - Thread Starter

Akirasmama -

Kelly

#28 of 105 Old 11-23-2002, 06:38 PM

Okay...cd16 here!!! NOt sure when I O'd, but not sure when....I've been having AF sort of cramps, and there was some spotting in my undies!

So, I'm deciding to enter the 2WW stage!!!!!!

I haven't read all the posts on this thread yet, but I will tonight when I get to work, in 1.5hrs....
So excited....but, I've taken like 4 HPT's this week :
I'm such a LOSER!....but of course...as those who know me...I'm FEELING pg!

Oh well, two wks to go!
#29 of 105 Old 11-23-2002, 06:56 PM

akirasmama- I'm sorry!

Welcome to the 2ww mamasoleil! Your enthusiasm made me smile. It was just what I needed. Thanks!

to all!

teapot2.GIF jog.gif

#30 of 105 Old 11-23-2002, 06:59 PM

(((Akirasmama))))

Sorry for Af....but you said you got two faint positives??Are you SURE it's AF???

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page