YOu spotted and your temp dropped the same day and then went back up - no more spotting?
I would say wait. That looks a lot like an implantation dip and spotting. YOu have a little while left in the 2WW....I would hold out giving up hope yet.
Good luck and lots of baby dust!
Adina mama to B 4/06 and E 8/13/12 (on her due date!)
Since you don't have very many follicular phase temps, I would say just wait and see. If you hadn't had cm through cd17 (I think that was it?) I would have guessed an earlier O date. But it's hard to be sure with all the missing pre O temps.
I noticed that both of your high (98.5) temps were on the weekend. Do you change your sleep schedule much on the weekend, that could make those temps higher than normal. Definately keep charting, there's no telling what's going on just yet!