chart question - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 11-21-2002, 12:51 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I've been charting for about three months now (well, three months where I actually did everything correctly!) and I've discovered that I have creamy then eggwhite cervical mucus from day 17-20(ish) and then it stops but my temps don't rise. I'm dry for about 2 days and then I get ewcm again for about 2 days and then my temps rise. Seems like a classic delayed ovulation according to TCOYF, but it seems to happen every month. Any ideas why? We've been TTC for 7 months. I travel a lot which is one of the reasons for delayed O, but it's not usually very stressful and usually quick (2-3 day) trips. Other than this delayed O, I have very textbook perfect cycles. Has anyone experienced this? Should I be talking to a doctor?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-21-2002, 12:56 AM

JMO< but I don't think it warrents a Dr visit. Many of them couldn't read a chart if their life depended on it anyway.

As long as your are getting drying up cm with a temp rise and a 10-15 day luteal phase I wouldn't worry about it. Just remember that peak day is the last day of fertile mucus.

Have fun!
Old 11-21-2002, 03:13 PM

Quote:
Other than this delayed O, I have very textbook perfect cycles.
What are you worried about!?!?!!! Your cycles are the same every month? Wow!!! You should be ecstatic that your charts are so easy to interpret! That makes it so much easier to know when you should time BD - the second instance of ew until it dries up completely. Lucky you.
Old 11-21-2002, 03:25 PM - Thread Starter

ok ok, I'll relax a little! I just wanted to be pregnant a couple months ago (don't we all!) and am looking for any little reason why I'm not. DH keeps saying, "well, it's really only been 3 months that we've known what we are doing!" I understand my cycle WAY better now so hopefully that will help. I just can't get over how poorly educated I was about my body until I read TCOYF!! My junior high health class was TERRIBLE!

We'll see what happens. I think today is 1dpo...temps rose this morning. Fingers are crossed!!!!

User Tag List