Could someone look at my chart? 18 dpo and negative hpt - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 07-15-2005, 10:56 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hi. I'm pretty confused right now. This is my second cycle after the birth of dd2- she's 8 months. The first, I didn't chart but noticed the typical cervical mucos pattern and then had my period within two weeks of my ewcm. I charted to conceive dd2 so I know I typically have an 11 day luteal phase. Started charting on my first day of bleeding this cycle. Fertility friend says I ovulated 18 days ago. My temps are still up and I've taken 3 tests- all bfn. Any clue what's going on? Did I maybe not ovulate when ff says I did? Can you get a negative this late and be pregnant?

Here's my chart: http://www2.fertilityfriend.com/home/bd1a7

I'd be so grateful for any advice/ insight. Thanks!

Amanda, mom to dsd (16), dd (11), dd (8), and ds (born 11/12/11).

#2 of 4 Old 07-16-2005, 01:19 AM

Hi Amanda! i'm suprised to see you in the TTC area! Without seeing what your other charts look like, it's hard to know. You could still be having weird annovulatory cycles from BF. If you havent' bled in a few days, then test again. And yes, it's possible to be preg and still get a neg this late... it just happens for some.
Good luck!

Mamato Ruby Violet joy.gif(6 with autism) and someone 1sttri.gif who should make him/herself known sometime in the next month.

#3 of 4 Old 07-16-2005, 09:32 AM - Thread Starter

Hey Korin! Thanks for replying. Well, I'm not exactly ttc... Of course, now my hopes are up that I'm pg, so I will be disapointed if I'm not. Anyway, I found my old charts: http://www2.fertilityfriend.com/home/3cdb3

My temp is still high this morning. If it doesn't drop, I'll test again sometime next week. It's weird... with dd1 I didn't get a + test till I was 2 weeks late. Dd2, it was 2 hours late. Who knows, huh? Thanks again, though.

Amanda, mom to dsd (16), dd (11), dd (8), and ds (born 11/12/11).

#4 of 4 Old 07-16-2005, 01:34 PM

I'd just wait it out... good luck!

Mamato Ruby Violet joy.gif(6 with autism) and someone 1sttri.gif who should make him/herself known sometime in the next month.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page