Help? What in the world is going on?? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 7 Old 11-23-2002, 08:54 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
http://www.FertilityFriend.com/home/17c87/

Could someone give me an opinion? I'm SO confused! Still testing negitive, and I'm 18 dpo and just had *another* temp rise (isn't that a bit late for implantation??? and wouldn't a really sensitive test be picking up the hcg's by now??).

Course I suppose I could be ovulating now, and not back then? I've O'ed on day 29 before.... guess its a good thing we've been bd'ing lately!

Anyways if anyone could help I'd be SO appreciative. I've only been charting for 3 months, and while I have read TCOYF I still can't make heads or tails of this.

If I only ovulated now, why have I been having cramps for the past week?? Arrrrrrg! Thanks for letting me vent a bit here too I guess!

Lisa, mama to Orion (7) , Fiona Star (born sleeping @ 38wks 12/6/08) , our bitty (m/c 7/27/09) , and Charlotte Athena (11/5/10)
#2 of 7 Old 11-23-2002, 09:03 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Just waiting for Stafl to reply....

Hope she'll help make sense of this!!!
#3 of 7 Old 11-23-2002, 09:09 PM - Thread Starter

Oh yes please Stafl please help me figure this out!!

Thanks so much mamasoleil for just replying! I know I shouldn't be so worked up about this, since this is only try #1, but I can't help it!

And your new name *giggle* who gave you that one?

Lisa, mama to Orion (7) , Fiona Star (born sleeping @ 38wks 12/6/08) , our bitty (m/c 7/27/09) , and Charlotte Athena (11/5/10)
#4 of 7 Old 11-23-2002, 09:16 PM

Courtesy of hslanders!
I'm the most obsessive person currently in the TTC, so do not feel like you need to explain!!!!
#5 of 7 Old 11-24-2002, 12:11 AM

I wonder whether you possibly could have ovulated on day 26 instead of on day 13? Although cm wise day 13 seems more likely cm wise. But temp wise, day 26 seems a possibility too.

I guess you will only know for sure when you see what the rest of the cycle looks like. Isn't it frustrating that it usually is easy to see what happened in hindsight, but so hard when in the middle of it?

Yes, a sensitive hpt usually would have given a positive by now, although some people don't test positie till later, so don't give up hopes yet.

Karen
#6 of 7 Old 11-24-2002, 03:06 PM

I'm here! THanks for the vote of confidence, but I can't make heads or tails of your chart, either. If you go by the TCOYF coverline rules, your coverline should be 98.2 which would indicate o on cd29. Did you have any ew after cd12 at all?
If you go by cm, FF is right about your o date. Either way, you sure have the BD covered!

I would think, that if your temps stay as high as they have been the last two days, that o was actually last Thursday. And, being conservative regarding o date, you won't waste money testing too early.

The cramps could be an ovarian cyst, which would also explain the delayed ovulation. Or you could just be one of those women who don't get positive HPTs until 20dpo or later!!!
I hope it's not an anov cycle - those really bum me out!
#7 of 7 Old 11-26-2002, 09:25 PM - Thread Starter

Thanks for the help Stafl (and everyone else). Temps still high.... so I guess its just wait and see now! Yeah we do have the bd down! Hope we still caught O somewhere in there!!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page