December 2ww~ All Aboard!!! - Page 5 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#121 of 152 Old 12-16-2002, 11:18 PM
Administrator

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
So far enjoying the ++OPK. Dh is always happy when I tell him we have to!

How is the new puppy? I would love to see pictures!

winner.jpg Adina knit.gifmama to B hearts.gif 4/06  and E baby.gif  8/13/12 (on her due date!) homebirth.jpg waterbirth.jpg

#122 of 152 Old 12-16-2002, 11:24 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I can post some after xmas. My mom is bringing the digital camera.

have fun ::-)
#123 of 152 Old 12-17-2002, 03:56 PM

Bummer Arduinna.

Here's to a New Years conception!

I am at CD 29 and waiting........ no show for AF yet!

Only symptoms so far are sore boobs, I'll test thursday.

Robin
#124 of 152 Old 12-18-2002, 09:17 AM

I think I am on CD26, think I o'd on day 15, took a clear blue easy test yesterday ( think that was 12 DPO) because I thought my chart looked like it went triphasic. Lots of thinking because I had a fever a couple of times this cycle and have a funny chart.... Anyway the test was NEGATIVE!!!!! I cannot describe how depressed I was. I know it was early to test, but was really thinking that this would be the month.. Temps up, "felt pregnant" and still do.

We have been hoping for a second for 1 1/2 years now, actively trying and getting "worked-up" for 6 months... weaning my adorable son which has been so very hard on him, meds, tests, etc...

My question to those of you who have been there is how do you keep your hope and spirits up?????? Up to now it hasn't been too hard, but the idea of having to go through all the clomid, ivf stuff is really bumming me out. I have been putting off making the apt with the RE
#125 of 152 Old 12-18-2002, 04:26 PM

zac's Mom:
Hang in there. I wish I could wave a wand and make all of your pain and frustration go away and put a wonderful babe in your womb. I think I could tell you all the things not to do. Because I have been doing them and they don't help.

1. Don't buy the big bag of red and green m&ms and think that eating these will help. They may make your belly swell but not the way that you want.

2. Don't cut yourself off from everyone. (my lastest technique) Because in the end you find yourself longing for an ear to listen or a shoulder to cry on. I don't know who you have in your circle but I am here... out in cyberland and I am a real person and I check my emails all the time.

3. Don't blame yourself. I have been wondering if that glass of wine that I had at thanksgiving dinner could have been the culprit. But in reality, I had only ovulated a few days before. In my realistic mind I know this is the unlikely cause.

4. Take care of you. I have not been resting or taking it easy. I have been working double hard and now I have to admit that with the dark circles under my eyes and my red nose I am starting to look like my boxer. So, please be really nice to you.
#126 of 152 Old 12-18-2002, 05:18 PM

Can I jump in, too? Got a + OPK yesterday afternoon, and a thermal shift this am. It would be great to start the New Year with a new family member on the way!!!!
#127 of 152 Old 12-18-2002, 09:43 PM

Sahara, the water is pretty nice, come on in!

I'm on CD30 and so far no AF and no AF symtoms. I may test tomorrow but might wait to the weekend... I'm kinda nervous to find out as my last pg ended in a m/c

Just typing this is making my tummy scrunch up tight.

Anyone else close to testing?????

Robin
#128 of 152 Old 12-19-2002, 02:57 PM

cycle day 21 and i can't wait to test! i had a missed m/c in sept. and d&c- this is our first cycle trying again and i feel strangely optimistic (at this moment, i should add)- feel crampy, hungry and my breasts tingle a bit-
i love reading everyone's comments and i so appreciate the community- will give all update- when do you think is the best early day to test if your cycle is 28 days- cycle day 25?
#129 of 152 Old 12-19-2002, 03:50 PM

Welcom Gina!

I too had a m/c in August and am feeling the same symptoms this cycle. I'm not sure about early testing, I have always waited about a week to see if AF showed up and then did a hpt. I'm frugal!! I have one test left from the last time and don't want to buy anymore if this is it!

Good luck and good thoughts to you!

Robin

Mom to Sara
#130 of 152 Old 12-19-2002, 05:27 PM

Abigail

thank you for your kind words!!!! Today AF showed up. I've decided to go one more month without seeing the RE and am just going to keep my fingers crossed. I agree chocolate is not the answer, although it helps a little

Support is key, this forum has really helped. I have a couple friends who have/are stuggling with infertility, sometimes it helps to talk, sometimes it is scary. One of my friends went through hell to get her beautiful little girl so all the positive pregnancy tests posted are really encouraging.

So good luck to all still in December 2 ww!!!!!
#131 of 152 Old 12-19-2002, 08:19 PM

Cd 26, 11 dpo. I'm usually like clockwork, 28/29 days. I tested yesterday but it was ----- . I know it's early and I'll wait to test again until cd28 if I possibly can.

Oh to be able to make the time go faster...but no, I wouldn't want to miss anything. Argh.

Thinking happy thoughts for you all! Kazmir, I hope we have happy news this weekend!
#132 of 152 Old 12-20-2002, 11:09 PM

Hi all,

10 dpo. Did a test today, negative. I wish I could wait longer to test. I drive myself crazy.

My breasts are more sore each day. I have that heavy feeling in my lower abdomen. I would love to be radiantly positive, but I have been wrong so many times before.

I am also tired, yawning at 9 p.m. I am usually a night owl.

According to the test that says you can test 3 days before you are due, I can test tomorrow with a 50/50 chance of a positive if I am pg. I know I should wait longer, but it is driving me crazy!!!

Any other testing crazies out there?

Love and baby dust, Anne!
#133 of 152 Old 12-27-2002, 03:52 PM
Administrator

Hey gals!! how goes it? No one has posted on here for a while.
Coming up on the end of my 2ww....just gotta wait until monday....and then hope that af has missed her train.
For the first time I have no idea. I doubt that I am pg. But I have nothing that says anything one way or the other. My boobs are sore...have been for almost a week now. But not getting the way they usually do which is really heavy dense and firm until af shows up. They are still nice and squishy and big - dh is fairly happy at that. No cramps. No water retention. Nothing really. I have been weepy for about 3-4 days now. But that doesn't mean squat, I get that anyway. I had a really vivid, color dream last night about getting af. Don't know what that means...I also had a dream about dh remarrying his ex wife...so maybe it was something I ate. I am pretty calm about it. But feeling a big ol baby fever. As in want a so bad it could make me cry. So I am trying not to dwell on it.
Anyway....
How is everyone else doing? It is so quiet here.......

winner.jpg Adina knit.gifmama to B hearts.gif 4/06  and E baby.gif  8/13/12 (on her due date!) homebirth.jpg waterbirth.jpg

#134 of 152 Old 12-27-2002, 03:56 PM

Sending you TONS of dust Adina!!!

teapot2.GIF jog.gif

#135 of 152 Old 12-27-2002, 04:03 PM

Adina, I'm in the same boat. I'm just glad I'm on 10 dpo, this is the longest LP I've had in 6 months
We've got 4 pregnant friends right now, one just called to tell us today. Totally unplanned, they aren't happy about it, either. Wah wah wah.
Maybe everyone will be back after the holidays!
Steph
#136 of 152 Old 12-27-2002, 04:08 PM

i tested (okay so i should have waited a coupel more days but af is 2 days late and i couldnt wait any longer)
and it was positive...now to wait a few more days to make sure, fingers crossed!!!!!
#137 of 152 Old 12-27-2002, 04:09 PM

Me too!! Positive at 16 DPO. Good luck and baby dust to all!!

#138 of 152 Old 12-27-2002, 04:14 PM
Administrator

Wow - everyone has been so quiet and then up pop all these ++++. Well drop off some of that baby dust ladies!!!! No fair keeping all the good news to yourselves. Sometimes that is the only thing that keeps me going - knowing that a bunch of other folks manged to get pg - and hopefully I can too!!!

Congrats to all of you!!!

#139 of 152 Old 12-27-2002, 04:22 PM

sticky dust to all those getting positives
and baby dust to those trying!!!!

#140 of 152 Old 12-27-2002, 09:16 PM

branwyn, akirasmama Congratulations!

As I posted in another thread, I'm out. AF showed up last week. On to the January 2ww ! Good luck to all those still waiting. I'd leave you some baby dust, but I don't seem to have any.

Mom to dd1 7/00 reading.gif, dd2 12/03 upsidedown.gif, and ds 2/07 afro.jpg - home forever 9/07
In raising my children, I have lost my mind but found my soul. -Lisa T. Shepherd
#141 of 152 Old 12-27-2002, 11:54 PM

Hello All,
how inspiring it is to read about these +++s. Though at the moment I'm feeling a bit self-pitying- oh it will never happen to me feeling- I got my period today- we REALLY tried this month- did OPK and fooled around five nights surrounding ovul.- even got a yeast infection (never get these- does anyone know a great home remedy- been taking acid. and applying garlic salve- any pther suggestions?) Conception is a mysterious thing... three of my close friends are pregnant- i turn 41 in Feb.- i feel as if time is running out- i am trying not to go over and over what might have caused my m/c in beg. of oct.- i hope there is still time...

so, if we get preg. this next cycle would we have sept. babies?Perhaps little Libras?

Babydust to All!
Gina
#142 of 152 Old 12-28-2002, 01:31 AM - Thread Starter

Congratulations to all of you newly pg ladies!!!

Gina- , I'm sorry af came. On the other hand, Libras are a lotta fun. (I'm a boring ol Virgo) I'll send you +++ thoughts for this cycle.

Arduinna- congratulations on the expansion of your family- here's to the coming cycle!!!

It would be so cool if we could end the year with a few more +++ I'm crossing my fingers for those of you still waiting!!
#143 of 152 Old 12-29-2002, 12:27 AM

Ok I *think* I ovulated christmas day... Right now I'm on day 29 so I really really hope I've ovulated! 5dpo... I gathered lots of baby dust from the exchange so I'm hopeful!

Lisa, mama to Orion (7) , Fiona Star (born sleeping @ 38wks 12/6/08) , our bitty (m/c 7/27/09) , and Charlotte Athena (11/5/10)
#144 of 152 Old 12-29-2002, 04:20 PM

branwyn and akirasmama, Congratulations!!!

Sizzkid

I am just happy that it looks my LP is going to be at least 12 days long this cycle. That's 4 days longer than it's been for the last 6 months!!! Woo hoooo, welcome back fertility, I missed ya! Had a temp dip this morning, so it looks like AF found me again But things are looking up around here!

gina, about yeast infections. I have found that you can use plain yogurt to relieve the infection. Sometimes it works just to eat the yogurt, but other times you have to actually apply it to the, ahem, infected area
#145 of 152 Old 12-29-2002, 11:21 PM
Administrator

One more day! Had some cramping today - which is pretty normal the last few cycles - so I have no idea what to expect. af could find me tomorrow morning - or it could not......i shave no clue. boobs still hurt. Still weepy - found myself almost crying in the middle of Harry Potter for some absurd reason...
ugh. At this point I am patiently waiting for af to show up.....ho hum.....
anyone else left but me?

#146 of 152 Old 12-30-2002, 12:53 AM

well, af must have really wanted me because she came. i dont know how to explain the positive pregnancy test, but shes here in full force.

oh well, maybe next month...
#147 of 152 Old 12-30-2002, 03:09 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)

Awww, that's a bummer. I was just thinking tonight that I might be ovulating soon, and then a little while later I noticed some pain that might indicate this is true. Hmmm...guess I should go up and hit up the hubby, but I'm not in the mood.
#148 of 152 Old 12-30-2002, 11:57 AM

oh branwyn,
Adina, I'm just waiting, too. This is the 13th day of my LP, yipppeeeeee!!!! Here's hoping those weepy feelings are pregnancy hormones!
Steph
#149 of 152 Old 12-30-2002, 01:23 PM
Administrator

Oh branwyn...I am sorry.

Well - morning of day 14....and nothing so far. i got onto fertility friend this morning just to see how far past ovulation I was. (I am not charting just using it to keep track) I have never gotten to the test date without af showing....and it is so cute - under test date it says, "Now!" and under pregnancy signs it says, "You are past your longest luteal phase. Take a test, you might be pregnant!" I though it was very cute. I am still waiting through today though. I will test tomorrow morning if af doesnt' show up by then. But I am freaked out to test!!! Anyone else get this way? Like somehow that test will change the future? Paranoid I know - but oh well.....
I have cramps today - but less like normal cramps, which are pretty sharp and noticeable, and more rolling....tha tis the best way I can describe it.
Okay - I am obsessing now.......:LOL

#150 of 152 Old 12-31-2002, 12:14 AM

branwyn, I am so sorry

AdinaL and Sahara I am wishing you loads of baby dust and +++++ vibes.
Good Luck,
Laurie

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page