Roll Call - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 33 Old 12-03-2002, 01:28 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Looks like there have been some graduates. And I've been busy with personal stuff and not been around much, so I was wondering if we could do a roll call.

All those ttc would ya mind posting??? Include cycle status if ya want.

I'm cd21 and haven't O'd yet. ARG!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 33 Old 12-03-2002, 01:38 AM

(((Arduinna))))

Let that egg go!!!!!!!! :LOL
#3 of 33 Old 12-03-2002, 01:39 AM

Yes, Let that egg go, woman!
#4 of 33 Old 12-03-2002, 01:40 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
I'm here! On cycle day 3. Blah. But my last cycle was crazy, so hopefully this one will be a bit clearer!!

Lisa, mama to Orion (7) , Fiona Star (born sleeping @ 38wks 12/6/08) , our bitty (m/c 7/27/09) , and Charlotte Athena (11/5/10)
#5 of 33 Old 12-03-2002, 01:50 AM

Location: Anywhere and Everywhere, but mostly in the foothills of the Cascades
Checking in! CD10, Clomid CD5-9. This is my first month on Clomid since conceiving my daughter 2 1/2 years ago. She was conceived on one round of Clomid and we are hoping it will be as successfull this time around!

***Baby dust to ALL!!!***

Patti
#6 of 33 Old 12-03-2002, 02:06 AM

I'm on CD10 after a very early m/c, so I don't know what to expect this month. Due to ds' constant nursing (19 mo) my cycles are pretty long (although they have always been on the long side anyway). I imagine I have a few more weeks before O. Ah well.....hopefully this will be our month.

#7 of 33 Old 12-03-2002, 02:08 AM

Here I am I have been off of the Pill for a year now. No baby yet. Just got AF on Friday. AAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

Blessings to us all.

Gossamer

Before you were conceived, I wanted you. Before you were born I loved you. Before you were a minute old, I would have died for you. That is the miracle of life. ~Maureen Hawkins~
#8 of 33 Old 12-03-2002, 03:23 AM

Me too, me too! I'm on cd13, but I don't O until CD17 or 18 so I have a few more days to seduce my dh. We're on our fourth cycle of ttc #2.

Baby dust to everyone!

Mom to dd1 7/00 reading.gif, dd2 12/03 upsidedown.gif, and ds 2/07 afro.jpg - home forever 9/07
In raising my children, I have lost my mind but found my soul. -Lisa T. Shepherd
#9 of 33 Old 12-03-2002, 02:05 PM

I am here. CD 5. I usually O on cd 11-13. This is cycle 13 or 14. I'll say 13 cuz one cycle I had the flu so I guess it didn't really count
Arduinna-here's hopin' for an egg soon!
And I am hoping that the rash of pgs recently is a good sign for us all!
#10 of 33 Old 12-03-2002, 02:25 PM

I am sending truckloads of baby dust to you all!!!

teapot2.GIF jog.gif

#11 of 33 Old 12-03-2002, 03:52 PM

Present!

I am still nursing and AF hasn't visited...

babydust to all

Emma (getting more desperate for a baby every day...)
#12 of 33 Old 12-03-2002, 05:07 PM

Howdy everybody, it's so comforting to have company - I don't feel so depressed knowing that I'm not the only woman in the world trying to have a baby this month!

I'm CD7, and we haven't had any luck TTC since we really started trying 6 months ago. Still nursing 4-6 times a day, but not planning to do any weaning.

Arduinna, I know about the long wait for the Egg, I hope you jostle it out soon

Emma, hang in there!

Pumpkinseed and Aurora, are you still trying too? I'm having a hard time keeping up with everyone!

Lisa Lynn, I hope your charts make sense this cycle!

Shakti, I hope the Clomid works for you this time, too. One of my best friends got pregnant on her first round of Clomid, too. She's having twins!!! Not to freak you out or anything, she's really psyched.

akirasmama, my fingers are crossed for you and a textbook fertility chart

gossamer, I'm sorry about AF.

Sizzkid, I'm a late O'er too, gets frustrating waiting for the impending egg!!!

Hey RasJane, hope next week is the one for you!
#13 of 33 Old 12-03-2002, 05:36 PM

Well, not technically.

We are planning on waiting till March to try again,(stuff with dh's job) but I would LOVE to be surprised!

teapot2.GIF jog.gif

#14 of 33 Old 12-03-2002, 06:54 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
CD29, ~8 DPO, in our second cycle of "really trying". This thread is reminding me of that dream someone posted a while back, about trading baseball cards w/TTC stats on them!

I'm wondering whether to feel encouraged by my relative lack of PMS. Breasts are a little sore but not like they usually are at this point. Also, the "transition" stage is not yet over according to my Ovulens--I've had a wetter mouth the last few days and gotten good samples, and after one day of "not ovulating" dots I went back to the mixed dots and ferns that are supposed to mean I'm approaching or departing from O...I'm trying not to obsess over the note in the instructions that pregnancy can cause misleading results....

Good luck to everyone!!! Think !

Mama to a boy EnviroKid treehugger.gif 9 years old and a new little girl EnviroBaby baby.gif!

I write about parenting, environment, cooking, and more. computergeek2.gif

#15 of 33 Old 12-03-2002, 07:07 PM

Hi Everyone - I am still here ttc. This will be my 10th cycle of trying. I am now CD4, starting clomid round #5 (!!!!) tomorrow . Going to have a "consultation" with my RE next week about why I can't get pg! Already resisting the possibility of injectable hormones - all of my hormones are just fine, and I O on my own. I swear there must be something else going on...?

Good luck to the rest of you!!

Kelly

Mommy to girls twins.gif 9/2005, our angel babies stillheart.gif 2004 and stillheart.gif 2005, and our intact, ebf superhero.gif4/29/2010.

#16 of 33 Old 12-03-2002, 07:33 PM
Administrator

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
Present!
Cycle 8 I think....

Cd 4 here.....
Onward ever onward.....
Hoping for a really great xmas present!!!!

winner.jpg Adina knit.gifmama to B hearts.gif 4/06  and E baby.gif  8/13/12 (on her due date!) homebirth.jpg waterbirth.jpg

#17 of 33 Old 12-03-2002, 08:19 PM

I swear there must be something else going on...?

Good luck to the rest of you!!

Kelly [/B][/QUOTE]

Kelly,

If you are sure that you O on your own, have you had an HSG to make sure your tubes are not blocked? Maybe you O but they can't get anywhere?! I am sure you have probably thought of that... sometimes they close up for no good reason, is it time to check them again? (If you already had?)

I hope the RE can help figure out something for you..... I hope you get preg this cycle.... While our attempts have been spread out over 2 1/2 - 3 years, I finally have hope that this has worked for us.... Sending some hope your way!!!!!

kathy
#18 of 33 Old 12-03-2002, 08:43 PM

Still trying...on CD12 today and no signs of pending ovulation

oh well
#19 of 33 Old 12-03-2002, 09:36 PM - Thread Starter

yeah, I hope we all get ++++ this cycle!!!!!
#20 of 33 Old 12-03-2002, 09:49 PM

Here I am! Gosh, I couldn't tell you what cd it is...23? Probably 3 or 4 dpo, depending on if you look at temps or all the other signs. But I am already pms-ing (and have been since the day before O), and the one and only thing that has been the same every cycle is that I get 10 days of pms before af shows up, and I don't think that would give me a long enough LP this month.
I'm ok with that. It's not that I've given up hope that I will get pregnant again, but that I am at peace with the idea that it might not happen. It took 8 months of ttc the first time before I came to this place. Good luck, everyone!
#21 of 33 Old 12-03-2002, 11:57 PM

KathyBird - I had an HSG over a year ago, and the radiologist said my tubes were both open (I was in such pain that I couldn't look for myself). Then, when I started seeing the RE, she wanted to see those films, so I asked the hospital to send them to her. That was back in August - they never showed up, thanks to our great postal system . So, I am hoping that she doesn't make me go through that again. I have no signs of endo - I know you don't have to have signs, but no signs may be a good thing, KWIM? No signs of PCOS either. I am convinced that this is a total timing issue, given that we are working with a tiny amount of old, frozen sperm that only live a short while. But what I think probably doesn't matter. I am considering using a known donor, so I can have access to lots of fresh, happy sperm, but that's another thread. Thanks for asking!! And congrats!

Kelly

Mommy to girls twins.gif 9/2005, our angel babies stillheart.gif 2004 and stillheart.gif 2005, and our intact, ebf superhero.gif4/29/2010.

#22 of 33 Old 12-04-2002, 12:00 AM

I'm here, cd 31, 13 dpo, still a negative pt, so I'm holding out hope but it's fading. Maybe next month.

Mom to ds 9 dd 7 : and dd 3/08 : if I can I go to
#23 of 33 Old 12-04-2002, 01:29 AM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
I'm CD10, I think. Is the first day of your period CD1? If so, then I'm CD 10.
#24 of 33 Old 12-04-2002, 02:43 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by kelly
KathyBird - I had an HSG over a year ago, and the radiologist said my tubes were both open (I was in such pain that I couldn't look for myself). Then, when I started seeing the RE, she wanted to see those films, so I asked the hospital to send them to her. That was back in August - they never showed up, thanks to our great postal system . So, I am hoping that she doesn't make me go through that again. I have no signs of endo - I know you don't have to have signs, but no signs may be a good thing, KWIM? No signs of PCOS either. I am convinced that this is a total timing issue, given that we are working with a tiny amount of old, frozen sperm that only live a short while. But what I think probably doesn't matter. I am considering using a known donor, so I can have access to lots of fresh, happy sperm, but that's another thread. Thanks for asking!! And congrats!

Kelly
Kelly,

I wish you all the luck in the world. If you were in such pain, I would wonder if the tubes were originally blocked and the radiologist used the HSG to open them...? They "forgot" to tell me that could happen until AFTER the HSG -- I was lucky, though.... The two I had were uncomfortable, when the tube went in the cervix, there was a pinch I felt really well, but the dye didn't hurt at all.....

We were using known donors for the pre-surgery and the first two-post surgery inseminations..... Our first donor was the partner of a very good friend (who is hiv+ and therefore couldn't donate -- NOW, my RE has access to sperm washing and has successfully inseminated more than one positive/negative couple with no HIV transmission). All the sudden this donor flaked out on us and 6-9 months later our friend (his partner) called to tell us that the donor had sero-converted to being HIV+. BE REALLY CAREFUL!

Our more recent donor is a good friend as well, who was eager to be a donor/long-distance, "uncle" type person in the child's life.... He is wonderful and I am really sad that we could not use him -- for the IUI, since I am "legally" single our RE would only use frozen, donor semen -- sperm donation is illegal in Oklahoma so we don't really have access to having our donor be an "official" sperm donor....

Assuming this cycle worked -- (I still havn't gotten the blood work back, although we have had 4 positive urine tests now) -- we got pregnant from clearance rack, bargain basement sale, frozen semen that has probably been frozen at least 8-9 years.... lol .... (crossing my fingers) it seems to have worked. If for some reason this month doesn't take, we're thinking (as of now) that we'll go though the process all over again as before, but this time, after the dr does IUI, we'll "back it up" by doing our own insemination (ICI) later the same day with the fresh stuff -- the doctor won't need to know.....

April and I were talking and in the about 3 years we have been trying, we have had 9 or 10 attempts (that is all I have actually ovulated in that time frame -- o course, I had the surgery/lupron/recovery cycles in there too).

I just wanted to say if there is any way, keep going!!!! Finances have gotten really tight for us -- but luckily, I am in graduate school and student loans can be used for "living expenses" -- my "earnings" are covering my ongoing "medical expenses"..... Thank you Stafford Loans!!!! We consider this a really good use of low interest loans (at least for now)....

Hang in there....... Talk to your RE.......

kathybird
#25 of 33 Old 12-04-2002, 03:29 AM

I'm still here. Afraid to test right now. I'm gonna wait a few days. Dh and I are going through a rough spot right now and if I am pg I want it to be a fun thing, not just a bit of happiness and lots of fighting, KWIM? I'm sure we will be fine by the time I test this weekend.

Sending lots of babydust.
#26 of 33 Old 12-05-2002, 02:20 AM

Just checking in. This is my 3rd month of TTC #2. I am on cd16 and O on cd21 so I have a few days to wait until the obsessing begins! I hope December is a lucky blessed month on this board!
#27 of 33 Old 12-05-2002, 05:10 PM

The old red hag found me again.

Blessings on your journey and safe passages for your little ones.

Kelly
#28 of 33 Old 12-05-2002, 05:32 PM

((((((((((Kelly))))))))))

Wishing you baby blessings this coming cycle.

Kelly

#29 of 33 Old 12-05-2002, 07:22 PM

I'm here!
cd 15, 2 dpo (I think). We're still BDing alot just in case I'm wrong and just for fun
#30 of 33 Old 12-06-2002, 11:45 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Well, I am going to stop talking about my DPO this cycle, because I really don't know whether I O'd on CD21 like I thought or on CD31! : As I mentioned before, I was getting transition patterns from Ovulens for a long time; well, the last 2 days I got SOLID FERNS, and today (CD33) I'm back to transition.

So I'm puzzled, but this is a very good turn of events, because either I O'd this week and did a good job of collecting enough sperm or I O'd on CD21 and now have estrogen in my saliva because I'm pregnant! I'm still planning to test on CD35, but if that's negative I can stay calm (ha! Well, worth a try...) and test again on CD46 if no bleeding.

Meanwhile, I will watch the snow fall and daydream about how a year from now I might be showing my baby his/her first snow.

Mama to a boy EnviroKid treehugger.gif 9 years old and a new little girl EnviroBaby baby.gif!

I write about parenting, environment, cooking, and more. computergeek2.gif

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page