Hesistant to take the plunge.. - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 12-06-2002, 03:03 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I've got the baby fever bad, but I am hesitant to stop using protection... my last two were only 14 mos apart (the youngest is 9 mos now) and I dont even know if I'm o'ing yet (no period yet). But I feel so GUILTY even THINKING about it, because I want the youngest to enjoy being a baby, ya know? But this baby instinct is really REALLY strong. I absolutely love the whole process. There is also so much that can go wrong, I hate to "tempt fate".

Who knows, I may even have trouble TTC.. I had a m/c in July of 99 at 6 weeks, then TTC for 9 months before conceiving #2, then I didn't even TRY to conceive #3, I was nursing and dind't have a period.. I am soooo scared of having a hard time TTC again... For some reason I've got it in my head that if I don't get preg with the first O, that I will have a hard time TTC again.. the last time I was having "cycles" they were all screwy (long). I think I may have already ovulated.. my ovaries feel sore.

Anyway I am just venting.. Thanks for listening.

Mel
#2 of 3 Old 12-06-2002, 04:44 PM

Mel, I don't think there are any hard and fast rules to the baby spacing thing. There are pro's and con's to having kids closely spaced or more further spaced. It sounds like you're in the stage of trying to figure out what is best for you and your family right now. I'm sure you find the right answer.

I know how strong the baby urge can be. Believe me- I've got it bad!

Good luck to you!

Chrissy, lucky mama to Noah (9), Lilah (6), Rowan (3) and Laney (1).
#3 of 3 Old 12-06-2002, 04:45 PM

TTC is so emotional. Good luck with whatever you decide!

teapot2.GIF jog.gif

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page