Very early signs? - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 12-11-2002, 11:03 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Would a very soft vaginal area and lots of moisture indicate a pregnancy? I had an unprotected incident only 5 days after my cycle ended and noticed something was a little "different", KWIM? What are the very early signs of pregnancy (pre-missed period)?

I was not trying to get pregnant, just one of those moments. But now that I am thinking about it, it seems kinda cool.

TIA
#2 of 4 Old 12-12-2002, 12:26 AM

My earliest signs were heartburn and tender breasts. I'm not sure if there are any vaginal changes consistent with pregnancy.
#3 of 4 Old 12-12-2002, 04:01 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Hey, Tara, I was just going to post a question like this one. I'm trying to remember what the early signs are. Both times I was pregnant I remember having cervical mucous (the watery kind, not the mucousy kind), and I remember feeling very fatigued, but I'm not sure when that happened. I think we moved into our house on August 17th or18th, and I didn't get a positive test until the 23rd or 24th, but I remember feeling so tired at times that I had to go hide in the closet and lie down.

Yesterday and today I have been both really hungry and tired. This morning I got up around 8, had two meals and a snack, walked on the treadmill, showered and then took a nap all before noon. I was also dizzy, but I've been feeling that way on and off for several months now. But the hunger and tiredness have me wondering. No sore nipples--no problems nursing, which I did have the last time as I remember.

Last month I knew I was pregnant because I never felt like I ovulated, and I never had cm. I'm not having it now either, so I'm thinking I'm probably not pregnant, but I'll find out soon enough.
#4 of 4 Old 12-12-2002, 02:54 PM - Thread Starter

Thanks for the feedback gals. I don't think I am pregnant anymore. I believe I started ovulating last night, which would make more sense anyhow. I have been having extremely painful ovulation for the past few months. Per my OB, I am supposed to go in for an ultrasound to check for cysts, but have yet to get around to it b/c of Thankgiving, my trip to California, the closing and cancellation of the house, this crazy forger who made me his/her mark, my finals at school, this holiday craziness, and this job transfer thing. Aye- yie- yie. Maybe I was just looking for a silver lining in this dark cloud that has been looming.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page