Anybody else expecting AF (hopefully not) around Dec. 23rd? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 26 Old 12-14-2002, 01:18 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hi all,

I'm going to test soon, AF is due Dec. 23.

I want to compare symptoms w/you (if any).

So far I have very sore bbs (veins), lower back ache, headache and am tired.

What about you?

I would love to look at your chart to compare.

Here is mine:

http://www.FertilityFriend.com/home/1abd8/

Good luck!
Deb
#2 of 26 Old 12-14-2002, 01:23 AM

hey, my AF is due dec 26 and i am waiting on some of those PG test that detect as little as 25 of hgc, if they ever get here.....
i am trying to find some charting stuff that doesnt cost alot (or any) money, i like your charting software..going to look at the home page now!
#3 of 26 Old 12-14-2002, 01:41 AM

I'm expecting af the 24th. But closest bding was 4 days before O so not expecting a +++. No symptoms at all. Only knew I O'd because of temp jump. And after 3 days above cover had a fall back temp this am. So who knows.

Your expecting to test soon??
#4 of 26 Old 12-14-2002, 02:52 AM

December 21 here. I had a temp drop today, which made FF think I hadn't ovulated after all so I discarded it. Yesterday I felt briefly nauseous (5 minutes?) when I laid down with my kids. Tonight I had some spotting (at 7dpo). Here is my chart. It's my first chart ever.
#5 of 26 Old 12-14-2002, 03:17 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My plan was to test on the 23rd. My last period started on November 24th, so that will give me about 30 days.

My symptoms are sparse. I've been lightheaded, but that's been going on for over a month, so I don't think it is related. I don't have the discharge I've had both times before, but I do seem a little hungrier than normal, and last night I craved a hamburger which I took as a good sign. When I was pregnant with my daughter, before I even knew I was pregnant, I went out to dinner with my husband and nephew and had black bean enchiladas (and a beer). My nephew left part of his hamburger behind, and I saw it sitting there and just HAD to have it. It was very strange. But I think I've been running an iron deficiency which would explain the tiredness, dizziness and possibly the meat craving.

OK, pinching breasts right now--hold on a sec. I squeezed them pretty hard and only noticed a slight bit of tenderness.

I've definitely been fatigued during the day, but at night I still stay up too late, so now I'm thinking I'm just sleep deprived.

I'm also thirsty--don't know if that means anything.
#6 of 26 Old 12-14-2002, 02:02 PM

can someone explain the temp rise/drop thing for me? its been awhile since i read the TCOYF book and i am too tired to track it down

i had a major temp drop this morning (from 97.8 to 96.7) and i am trying to figure out what that means...
#7 of 26 Old 12-14-2002, 02:04 PM - Thread Starter

Can you post your chart? That would be helpful.

TIA
Deb
#8 of 26 Old 12-14-2002, 02:21 PM

i guess that might help eh?
http://www.ovusoft.com/cgi-bin/chart.pl/branwyn

i just started doing my temp a few days ago so it might not help any...
#9 of 26 Old 12-14-2002, 02:25 PM

Quote:
OK, pinching breasts right now--hold on a sec. I squeezed them pretty hard and only noticed a slight bit of tenderness.
:LOL :LOL :LOL :LOL :LOL
#10 of 26 Old 12-14-2002, 02:32 PM

I'm dropping out. I had another temp drop today. So I give up.
#11 of 26 Old 12-14-2002, 02:34 PM

(((Arduinna))))

You've had too much going on this cycle...it'll have to be for the next cycle..start the new year with a new baby???
#12 of 26 Old 12-14-2002, 02:41 PM

I'm actually expecting(unfortunately) AF around the 17th or 18th. I'm just not having many symptoms. Just a little breast tenderness and veiny, but that's about it. The PMS symptoms have tricked me the last couple of months and so I'm really not getting my hopes up this time.
This is our first time ttc so I don't really know what to expect, but I don't *feel* pregnant.
Although, the times that I thought I did feel something I wasn't pg so I guess who knows?
Alright, maybe my hopes are up a little bit, but that's part of the fun of it isn't it?- Keeping that little possibility alive as long as possible
#13 of 26 Old 12-14-2002, 11:51 PM

Hi there Domestic Goddess.

I'm due around the 26th. I am hoping for the best Christmas present I could hope for. Good luck! No symptoms yet!

Anne!
#14 of 26 Old 12-15-2002, 10:38 PM

AF is due Dec. 25 for me. We were going to take a break from ttc and try again in March, but we just couldn't. Saw eggwhite cf and went for it.

and baby dust to all!!!!

teapot2.GIF jog.gif

#15 of 26 Old 12-15-2002, 10:45 PM

very tired today, lower back pain, that "heavy" feeling in my pelvic area, headache, last night i peed every 20 minutes and im cranky...so its either stress or (im hoping) the other!
waiting til next week to test...
#16 of 26 Old 12-16-2002, 06:44 PM

I was so hoping for a great christmas present, but then the flu nailed me. I didn't chart even. We bd about 4 days before usual o and then again about 2 days after usual o. since I wasn't charting I have no idea how close we actually got. But my hopes aren't too high. Thing is, the 3 Decembers I have been ttc, I get sick. Actually I always get sick in Dec. So, except for the holdays, I HATE DECEMBER.
Ahem, okay, I think I am done ranting now.
SO really there is a slight bit of hope that the flu delayed O and maybe we caught that egg. Hmm, I can hope eh? I am expecting AF dec. 27

Happy, magical baby dust to all of you!
#17 of 26 Old 12-17-2002, 04:09 PM

Arduinna

Hang in there!
#18 of 26 Old 12-18-2002, 10:48 PM

Expecting AF around the 24th - and I am *expecting* her, since I am having no pg signs to speak of.

Kelly

Mommy to girls twins.gif 9/2005, our angel babies stillheart.gif 2004 and stillheart.gif 2005, and our intact, ebf superhero.gif4/29/2010.

#19 of 26 Old 12-18-2002, 11:15 PM

Kelly, I am expecting AF the 25th and I haven't really had any signs either. I was nauseous yesterday, but I am just peachy fine today. : Hang in there!

I was sooooooo excited yesterday with the nauseous stuff going on that I ordered a small Avacado colored Fuzbomb(wool diaper cover) and made two small CUTE fitted diapers. Now I just feel foolish.

What an emotional rollercoaster, huh?

edited because I can't spell. :

teapot2.GIF jog.gif

#20 of 26 Old 12-19-2002, 01:27 PM

I continue to have little pg symptoms - and continue to have negative tests!!! 9 dpo. I know I am far too impatient.

Aurora, Kelly and I are all due for AF around the same time. What a rollercoaster. I think my emotions are extra high because of Christmas and my Mum. Mum died last week and I am just starting to absorb it now. The service was just Monday and I think it is slowly sinking in.

Thanks for being here, Everyone.

Anne.
#21 of 26 Old 12-19-2002, 01:51 PM

For Anne and Arduinna!!

Kelly

Mommy to girls twins.gif 9/2005, our angel babies stillheart.gif 2004 and stillheart.gif 2005, and our intact, ebf superhero.gif4/29/2010.

#22 of 26 Old 12-19-2002, 05:32 PM

Anne, I am so sorry for your loss. Losing a loved one makes everything so much harder. We lost my husbands brother a year and half ago and it is still so painful.

Aurora, don't feel bad. I very nearly bought a maternity shirt because it was so cute. And then I realized I would have to live with my dh harrassing me until I do eventually get pg, and then everytime I wore it after that. But I did already buy the sling pattern from Elizabeth Lee and I am calculating my shipping bill from One Stop Diaper Shop. Just waiting to have a reason to click "submit" on that one
Anyway, I am having positive thoughts-- for those of us not feeling pg -- That the new year will be blessed!
#23 of 26 Old 12-20-2002, 03:07 PM

Anne I am so sorry for the loss of your Mother.

Thanks RasJane! I know you will be able to get the fabric from Jess soon!

teapot2.GIF jog.gif

#24 of 26 Old 12-20-2002, 05:30 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
{{{{{{Anne}}}}}} I'm so sorry to hear about your mother. It's very weird to lose a parent, I think. At least for me it was. I had lost grandparents, friends and a half sister, but when my dad died it was such a strange emotional time. Then we moved cross country on the first anniversary of his death, and after 3 months of living in CA, I was going to go home and see my family. It was the longest I had ever been away from them. I kept getting really excited, thinking I was going to get to see my dad, then I'd remember. Peace and love to you!

I got my period today, actually a little bit early, but that's fine. It should be done by Christmas this way. On Wednesday I thought I had morning sickness coming early, but it turned out I was just sick. I was sick all day yesterday and was starting to feel better today, but I felt some cramping. Sure enough, there was AF.
#25 of 26 Old 12-20-2002, 06:54 PM

I'm out too. AF arrived yesterday
I wasn't surprised though, I just knew this wasn't the month.
Oh well. At least AF will be gone by Christmas and we can add another dimenson to our celebration
#26 of 26 Old 12-20-2002, 11:00 PM

Thanks for your kind words and wishes.

Sorry to those whose time to be pg is not yet here.

Hang in there to those like me who are waiting to find out whether we get booties or tampons under the tree!

Love and blessings, Anne!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page