Mothering Forum banner

Anybody else expecting AF (hopefully not) around Dec. 23rd?

2K views 25 replies 12 participants last post by  coolermama 
#1 ·
Hi all,

I'm going to test soon, AF is due Dec. 23.

I want to compare symptoms w/you (if any).

So far I have very sore bbs (veins), lower back ache, headache and am tired.

What about you?

I would love to look at your chart to compare.

Here is mine:

http://www.FertilityFriend.com/home/1abd8/

Good luck!
Deb

#2 ·
hey, my AF is due dec 26 and i am waiting on some of those PG test that detect as little as 25 of hgc, if they ever get here.....
i am trying to find some charting stuff that doesnt cost alot (or any) money, i like your charting software..going to look at the home page now!

#5 ·
My plan was to test on the 23rd. My last period started on November 24th, so that will give me about 30 days.

My symptoms are sparse. I've been lightheaded, but that's been going on for over a month, so I don't think it is related. I don't have the discharge I've had both times before, but I do seem a little hungrier than normal, and last night I craved a hamburger which I took as a good sign.
When I was pregnant with my daughter, before I even knew I was pregnant, I went out to dinner with my husband and nephew and had black bean enchiladas (and a beer). My nephew left part of his hamburger behind, and I saw it sitting there and just HAD to have it. It was very strange. But I think I've been running an iron deficiency which would explain the tiredness, dizziness and possibly the meat craving.

OK, pinching breasts right now--hold on a sec. I squeezed them pretty hard and only noticed a slight bit of tenderness.

I've definitely been fatigued during the day, but at night I still stay up too late, so now I'm thinking I'm just sleep deprived.

I'm also thirsty--don't know if that means anything.

#12 ·
I'm actually expecting(unfortunately) AF around the 17th or 18th. I'm just not having many symptoms. Just a little breast tenderness and veiny, but that's about it. The PMS symptoms have tricked me the last couple of months and so I'm really not getting my hopes up this time.
This is our first time ttc so I don't really know what to expect, but I don't *feel* pregnant.
Although, the times that I thought I did feel something I wasn't pg so I guess who knows?
Alright, maybe my hopes are up a little bit, but that's part of the fun of it isn't it?- Keeping that little possibility alive as long as possible

#16 ·
I was so hoping for a great christmas present, but then the flu nailed me. I didn't chart even. We bd about 4 days before usual o and then again about 2 days after usual o. since I wasn't charting I have no idea how close we actually got. But my hopes aren't too high.
Thing is, the 3 Decembers I have been ttc, I get sick. Actually I always get sick in Dec. So, except for the holdays, I HATE DECEMBER.
Ahem, okay, I think I am done ranting now.
SO really there is a slight bit of hope that the flu delayed O and maybe we caught that egg. Hmm, I can hope eh? I am expecting AF dec. 27

Happy, magical baby dust to all of you!

#19 ·

Kelly, I am expecting AF the 25th and I haven't really had any signs either. I was nauseous yesterday, but I am just peachy fine today.
: Hang in there!

I was sooooooo excited yesterday with the nauseous stuff going on that I ordered a small Avacado colored Fuzbomb(wool diaper cover) and made two small CUTE fitted diapers.
Now I just feel foolish.

What an emotional rollercoaster, huh?

edited because I can't spell.
:

#20 ·
I continue to have little pg symptoms - and continue to have negative tests!!! 9 dpo. I know I am far too impatient.

Aurora, Kelly and I are all due for AF around the same time. What a rollercoaster. I think my emotions are extra high because of Christmas and my Mum. Mum died last week and I am just starting to absorb it now. The service was just Monday and I think it is slowly sinking in.

Thanks for being here, Everyone.

Anne.

#22 ·
Anne, I am so sorry for your loss. Losing a loved one makes everything so much harder. We lost my husbands brother a year and half ago and it is still so painful.

Aurora, don't feel bad. I very nearly bought a maternity shirt because it was so cute. And then I realized I would have to live with my dh harrassing me until I do eventually get pg, and then everytime I wore it after that. But I did already buy the sling pattern from Elizabeth Lee and I am calculating my shipping bill from One Stop Diaper Shop. Just waiting to have a reason to click "submit" on that one

Anyway, I am having positive thoughts-- for those of us not feeling pg -- That the new year will be blessed!

#24 ·
{{{{{{Anne}}}}}} I'm so sorry to hear about your mother. It's very weird to lose a parent, I think. At least for me it was. I had lost grandparents, friends and a half sister, but when my dad died it was such a strange emotional time. Then we moved cross country on the first anniversary of his death, and after 3 months of living in CA, I was going to go home and see my family. It was the longest I had ever been away from them. I kept getting really excited, thinking I was going to get to see my dad, then I'd remember. Peace and love to you!

I got my period today, actually a little bit early, but that's fine. It should be done by Christmas this way. On Wednesday I thought I had morning sickness coming early, but it turned out I was just sick. I was sick all day yesterday and was starting to feel better today, but I felt some cramping. Sure enough, there was AF.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.