Mothering Forum banner

2ww - expecting AF (Not?!) Dec. 26

1K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  coolermama 
#1 ·
Any body else want to do the count down with me? I WILL try to not test until a reasonable amount of time has passed. Thing is, I have already started "bargaining" with myself. Ovulated 2 days early, so really I could be the 24th! 12 dpo will be the 22nd, a day on which I have read many can tell by then! 10 dpo will be the 20th...

Will the madness never end?

Love you all, especially the test obsessed!

Anne.

#2 ·
I am due Dec 22/23, so I will count down with you. I think I am 9dpo. I have been watching the calendar constantly and now have so many dates in my head I'm all mixed up. I forget how many days dpo before you can test!! I can't believe I haven't done it yet. Once I get started, I'm a complusive tester. It would be very cute to put a positive test in dh's stocking though.

When shall we test?

#4 ·
Yay!--Finally a 2ww I'm sort of in sync with!

Depending on how long my cycles wishes to be this time, I am looking at around the 26th or so, too...and this month I had some good mittelschmerz anround halftime, preceded immediately by some very good cervical mucous.

Wishes and baby prayers!

#6 ·
Okay, Gang!

Great to have some people to count down with! I love comparing possible pg symptoms so here goes!

At 8 dpo I have sore breasts, a mild crampy sensation and I am feeling tired, headachy although that could easily be from the stress of the last week or so.

That is all at the moment. What is every one else feeling?

Baby dust to alllllllllllll!

Anne.

#7 ·
7 dpo here today.

My breasts are sore, but they allways are after O. Woke up this morning feeling a little nauseous. I have been nauseous all day.
This is exactly how I was with my ds at this point. With dd I didn't feel nauseous until 6.5 weeks. It is probably nothing, but I am a little hopeful!

and
dust to all!

#12 ·
I am 12 DPO and not expecting to be pregnant. DH was sick so we only bd 5 days before O, not much hope there LOL. I am still a little hopeful (what can I say, I am an optimist). No symptoms other than excrutiating nipples and total exhaustion (both of which are common anyway). I guess I'll just be happy that my LP is finally longer then 8 days

Laurie

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.