*The One Thread* - Oct.9 -Oct.15 - Page 8 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#211 of 219 Old 10-16-2005, 02:16 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
jenniet-

Ok, so Im on CD14. I started using OPK's on CD 11. but im so tired. and last night at the wedding we went to, i was crying for no reason. i don't think ive O'd yet so i can't be PG.

My mom got me this candy at Sam's club. it's cherry cordial hershey kisses. they are like a tiny orgasm in your mouth. just thought i'd share.
#212 of 219 Old 10-16-2005, 02:28 PM

Congrats Luckymama! :
#213 of 219 Old 10-16-2005, 02:54 PM

Hey, ladies!

I'm officially a lurker (from the Nursing Mamas board). I'm sorry to but in but I wanted to contratulate LuckyMama! And to say you've convinced me to test! LOL! Your last post really struck me b/c it sounded just like me! I am so discouraged this cycle. Usually I pee on something 2 days ago and I planned on testing today (10 DPO) but just couldn't do it b/c I'm so sure of the answer. I don't have really ANY symptoms. AF or otherwise....I usually feel cramps or something by now. I was saying just like you that I won't test unless I get something to make me do otherwise! You've given me some hope at least.........so maybe I'll test tomorrow after all. You'd think I'd be feeling something by now.......usually I think AF is coming early b/c I have symptoms days before -- but I just have nothing. Hmmmm.....

Dee
#214 of 219 Old 10-16-2005, 06:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry's_Mamma
Have fun all you who are GIO this weekend! :LOL
Is that where everybody is? :LOL Man this thread moves fast, I am totally behind so forgive me if I miss anything.

Although I didn't miss this - Congratulations luckymama!!! Are you our first July EDD?

Welcome jenniet and sierratahoe! (Dh was born in Truckee!)

Elowyn - It's good to 'see' you again.

benjalo, jenniet, 1stTimeMummytoLore, Henry's_Mamma, & MamaDee4 - I've got my : for all of you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotMama1221

My mom got me this candy at Sam's club. it's cherry cordial hershey kisses. they are like a tiny orgasm in your mouth. just thought i'd share.
You know, it didn't taste quite like that the last time I ... :ignore Oh, bad Jen! You can't talk about that kind of stuff here! (Sorry, I just couldn't resist! )
#215 of 219 Old 10-16-2005, 06:43 PM

Wait a minute, I could be missing something, but where's our new thread? (it would be so like me to keep posting on an abandoned thread. :LOL)

I checked the profile of the Mama who's supposed to be up next but she hasn't been online since 9/23. I hope everything's ok with her.
#216 of 219 Old 10-16-2005, 06:58 PM

Paisley- maybe you should PM both her and moistangel and then if they don't reply you should start the new thread!

And whoever starts it- please move me to waiting to know........
My marriage is on the rocks and we've been trying to smooth things out. We smoothed on my O date. I haven't been charting my temps but I just know. So yeah. I'm not sure how I feel at the moment........I've been so obsessed about this and then when I decide to take some time off thats when things heat up.

Special congrats to luckymama

mama to L (4) and G (1.5)
#217 of 219 Old 10-16-2005, 06:59 PM

well I hope no one minds but I am going to jump in and start a new thread out of turn...paisley, I checked too and the mama for this week hasn't been around in awhile so hopefully she won't mind. I'll get the thread up now and then come back and post a link.
#218 of 219 Old 10-16-2005, 07:06 PM

A big to you, lotus.blossom. I'll be thinking of you and sending you good vibes both for your relationship and for your TTC adventures.
#219 of 219 Old 10-16-2005, 07:10 PM

luckymama-wooohooo!

lotus.blossom- I'm so sorry to hear that.

Okay the new thread is ready!Come join us here.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page