January 2ww, anyone? - Page 4 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 01-26-2003, 02:10 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hi everyone! I'm back in the 2ww, another 2ww for me this month.... I can't believe I actually o'd on cd14, me with unusually long cycles!!! Hoping it's a good sign.

~+~STICKY VIBES~+~ to all of you ladies!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-26-2003, 03:18 PM

AF showed up yesterday just as the TCOYF software predicted, oh well theres still next month!
Old 01-26-2003, 05:55 PM
Administrator

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
hey ladies!! just dropping by to say hello and pass on some baby dust***** ***** ***** *****

my stupid irregular cycles have deicded to come back with a vengeance....on cd 27 and no sign of o in sight. So, I will see some of you in a future 2ww...I don't think I will make January.

Much love

winner.jpg Adina knit.gifmama to B hearts.gif 4/06  and E baby.gif  8/13/12 (on her due date!) homebirth.jpg waterbirth.jpg

Old 01-27-2003, 01:37 PM

AF due today, cd 29 (14dpo), or in the next couple, not sure if she'll show.... I've promised myself to wait till the weekend to test if she doesn't make an appearance. My cycles are usually 28-31 days, with one 32 and one 33 day in the last 2 yrs, so I think Sat. is a safe day to finally say she's late, very late. Can I make it? I guess I'll find out!

-Sheryl

Mama to DD 8 blahblah.gif and  3rdtri.gif EDD 5/21/13 joy.gif

Old 01-27-2003, 03:51 PM

Hello everyone. Start of a new week - babydust and peace to you all.

I'm on cd30, 12dpo. I tested on Saturday (10dpo), couldn't wait! It was negative. I expect af between now an Thursday, if she's coming. My temp dipped down to the coverline this morning, didn't sleep well at all last night. I feel completely normal, no physical or intuitive signs of preg. So I guess it's probably not my month... (see now, I'm playing a little reverse psychology on Fate , I think it's going to work!)
Old 01-27-2003, 04:46 PM

I'm out.

AF arrived yesterday -- univited and unwelcome but here none-the-less. And to add insult to injury I also came down with a NASTY stomach flu yesterday.

In a way the flu might be well timed. I have been SOOO sick for the last 24 hours, I really can't even think about being sad about getting my period.

Good luck to everyone who is still in. I'll be thinking lots of good thoughts for all of you. And for everyone else, I'll see you in the Febrary 2ww. Looking forward to lots of pre-Valentine's Day BD-ing!!!!!!

Peace~
mama-wanna-be
Old 01-27-2003, 10:12 PM

I am obsessed! I can't stop thinking about getting pregnant. It seems like there are pg. women everywhere around me. HELP! I am at cd16 and starting the ewcm. I so want to get pg. this cycle. Everyone tells me to relax and when I "forget" about it that's when it will happen! I feel like I am obsessing too much. I never thought I would be like this...

AP, Homeschooling, Part-Time working mom with 3 rambunctious boys fencing.gifbabyf.gifall born with love at home. (04 & 08 & 12).

Old 01-28-2003, 01:53 AM

Can this week go slower? is it FRIDAY yet?

At least my problem with burping etc. has passed.... and my boobies are HUGE - or they feel that way - I swear the enter a room at the LEAST 4 seconds before the rest of me. (gotta love that)

Chelly
9dpo
Old 01-29-2003, 12:39 PM

Good luck and babydust to those who are still in the running! Had a glass of wine with AF last night, myself, she's staying at my house this week. February will be a very lucky month, I think (I hope).

I have to dig out my TCOYF tonight. Does anyone know if a 13 day luteal phase is considered short, or non-optimal for conception for any reason? I know a short luteal phase can be a problem, but how short is short?
Old 01-29-2003, 04:03 PM
bec

Panda: According to TCOYF, anything shorter than 10 days is short enough to cause problems. She says the typical is between 12-16 days. So, a 13 day luteal phase should be fine.

I'm on day 19 and holding my breath. My breasts have been very sore the last couple of days whenever dd nurses. I hope I'm not setting myself up for a big fall, though. So I'm trying to not think about it too much. Not real easy when I'm counting how many days I have high temps! I'm pretty sure I ovulated on day 13. So, now I have just 12 more days of high temps to confirm a pregnancy!

Good luck and baby-dust to everyone still waiting!

Mama to: Katie, Emily , and Abby
Not perfect, Just amazing!
Old 01-30-2003, 04:13 PM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
Well, I'm not sure what this means, but Ovulens has been showing me ferns for 12 days straight! The directions say ferns will appear for about 5 days around O. My body never follows directions. : In the past few days the ferns have gotten fancier; they used to have a main stem w/some branches much like the illustration, but now the branches have branches and they are prettier, like frost. I don't think it's just my imagination....

I've had more CM than usual during these 12 days, but it's not quite EW quality, and no O cramps. As of this morning my breasts are pretty sore, and the nipples have been unusually sensitive and tingly for a week or so.

I'm so far doing pretty well at not obsessing and just thinking, "Hmm, all these ferns must mean SOMETHING." Whether the something is O (and it just takes me a long time to work up to it) or pregnancy (Ovulens is measuring estrogen; doesn't that stay high if pregnant?) or some kind of weird hyper-estrogen freakout, I don't know. :

Place your votes on what day I should test!

Mama to a boy EnviroKid treehugger.gif 9 years old and a new little girl EnviroBaby baby.gif!

I write about parenting, environment, cooking, and more. computergeek2.gif

Old 01-30-2003, 09:54 PM

I'm out. Af made her flamoboyant return today. Humph...
Old 01-30-2003, 10:07 PM

I'm out too, af took the late train, but she has arrived. Good luck to everyone next month. I don't plan to return till June, so I hope you all are long gone by then!

-Sheryl

Mama to DD 8 blahblah.gif and  3rdtri.gif EDD 5/21/13 joy.gif

User Tag List