January 2ww, anyone? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 103 Old 12-30-2002, 06:57 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I was already over at the Dec 2ww, and now I'm starting my next 2ww. Thought it was time for a new thread - ok?

Anyway, fertility friend is not recognizing today's high temp, but cm dried up and cp went firm so I'm pretty sure this isn't yet another anov cycle for me even with my crazy temps, and that I o'd a couple days ago when I had a splitting hormone headache that just wouldn't go away.
Well, that makes me cd18, 2dpo.

I'm having a real hard time trying not to obsess so much! But it seems all I can think about is getting pregnant, being pregnant, having another baby, etc. Help!
#2 of 103 Old 12-30-2002, 11:10 PM

I am cd14 today. Think I am ovulating. I am not doing temps. etc. right now. Just "going with the flow" I also am trying not to obsess but would really like to have a + test in January. BD to you! Good luck!

AP, Homeschooling, Part-Time working mom with 3 rambunctious boys fencing.gifbabyf.gifall born with love at home. (04 & 08 & 12).

#3 of 103 Old 12-30-2002, 11:45 PM

I'm a little early, cd8 and no O yet, but I thought I'd sign in. This is my second month temping, but I keep irregular hours, so I've armed myself with an OPK this month and despite ample cm, OPK was negative. Hey, look at me with the acronyms! I sound like I know what I'm doing!!

Stafl, FF didn't observe O last month, but Ovusoft did, I like it better

Babydust to us this month!!
#4 of 103 Old 12-31-2002, 03:04 PM - Thread Starter

Well, now I'm just not so sure anymore! This could be another anov cycle for me, I just don't know! I didn't get a good temp this am, baby woke me up wanting to nurse...blah blah blah... I think I might just stop charting the rest of this cycle, and POAS on cd 35, if af doesn't show up before then. I'm just so disillusioned with the whole ttc thing right now! I'm trying to convince myself that it's just because I'm still nursing DD a few times a day, and that once she is weaned I will be able to get pregnant. It's just so discouraging, BFN after BFN each month!
#5 of 103 Old 12-31-2002, 04:48 PM

CD 21 here, I have no idea what is going on, I'm on 2 DPO if you go by temp increase, but I have a sinus infection and on med that is drying everything up.
This is also cycle 1 after miscarriage, I really think I O'd though, I've never not.

Baby dust to everyone.

Mom to ds 9 dd 7 : and dd 3/08 : if I can I go to
#6 of 103 Old 12-31-2002, 04:54 PM

CD22, 7dpo I think. I don't do temps because of dd's waking at night. This is my second cycle after miscarrying and my first cycle trying progesterone supplements.

Best wishes to all!!
#7 of 103 Old 12-31-2002, 06:41 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
I'm on day 32 now, 8 dpo I think. Kinda wacky temps and wacky cm, so dh and I are still bd'ing as much as possible because last month I missed O when Fertility Friend said it occured when it hadn't. I think I need to tell Dh we're still in trying mode (well tell him AGAIN...), I woke up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom, he wasn't in bed, so I checked on him and he was... aher.... busy in the other room I already asked him to please reserve all his swimmers for me during 'fertile time'. :LOL Ok sorry if that was WAY TMI!

If anyone wants to perhaps help out with decyphering my chart: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/17c87/

I've only been charting since August, so this is still kinda confusing to me....

Lisa, mama to Orion (7) , Fiona Star (born sleeping @ 38wks 12/6/08) , our bitty (m/c 7/27/09) , and Charlotte Athena (11/5/10)
#8 of 103 Old 12-31-2002, 07:46 PM

OK - I'm in. I'm CD7 - first cycle after m/c. Suprisingly AF was almost totally normal which was unexpected (AF is fairly light and only 4 days - expected heavier and longer 1st cycle after m/c). I guess technically I'm in the 3ww?!?

Baby dust to all - may the new year be the year for all of us!
#9 of 103 Old 01-01-2003, 01:14 AM

Stafl, I can relate to the broken sleep, between dd freaking out and then being asleep when I get there, and dh snoring when I get back to bed, I rarely get 3 hours unbroken, never mind at the end of the night!!

I'm trying an OPK this cycle myself, mostly to assure myself that I do O. I've become so obsessed!! With dd we just went with it, no charts no tests...:

Jennay
#10 of 103 Old 01-01-2003, 12:01 PM

I'm cd17 and think I'm gonna O any day. I am temping this cycle. Getting sorta crampy and ewcm, temps took a big dip this am too.
#11 of 103 Old 01-01-2003, 01:17 PM - Thread Starter

Got a high temp today! (and no, I didn't drink anything last night either) Had to lie to FF about yesterday's temp, but they did give me that eggie! I still think I'm one day ahead of what they say, 4dpo instead of 3, but it doesn't make that much of a difference does it? I'm still going to stop with the charting the rest of this cycle, it's making me too crazy! I will try my best to hold out on POAS until Jan 16th, that would be cd35 and when I'd expect AF if I weren't charting at all.

Jennay - I always temp the first time I wake up needing to pee, which is after right at 3.5 hours of sleep. Usually DD sleeps all night, and it isn't a problem. I wasn't really charting, but I was temping and watching my fertility signs when ttc the first time... after 7 or 8 months with no definite temp rise, I just quit bothering with it. We got pregnant the month after I quit paying any attention to my cycle whatsoever!
#12 of 103 Old 01-01-2003, 02:41 PM

cd 14. OPK are negative, can't really tell cervical position well, no ewcm and no temp shift.. I'm hoping for something to happen soon !!!

Hate this waiting. I wish there was a little light that would go on to let us know we were fertile and then another to let us know we were pregnant. would be so much easier... But then what would I have to obsess about.

go eggies!!!!
#13 of 103 Old 01-01-2003, 04:49 PM

I would also like an indicator light :LOL

Thanks stafl, I hadn't thought of temping in the middle of the night, but that would work much better for me. I hope those temps stay up up up!!

I ordered tcoyf, and now I'm just waiting for it to get here. Argh.

Jennay
#14 of 103 Old 01-01-2003, 05:57 PM

OK< well AF showed so another anovulatory cycle for me. so cd1 here. at first I thought it could be mid cycle spotting, but cramping and heavier than would be midcycle.
#15 of 103 Old 01-01-2003, 09:38 PM - Thread Starter

I am feeling a lot more optimistic since I've decided not to chart the rest of this cycle!
I do have an indicator light, well, not a light, but a wet-down-there-I-wanna-BD kind of feeling that happens right before I ovulate!
I figure the best I can do is bd whenever I have ewcm since I never know when or if I'm going to ovulate. I think charting works better for those lucky enough to have perfectly regular cycles!

Good luck everyone!!

Here's some extra ~^~^~STICKY VIBES~^~^~ for all of us!
#16 of 103 Old 01-01-2003, 09:49 PM

cd5 for me. Been ttc for 1 1/2 yrs - I was temping and charting (I am one of the lucky ones and have a regular cycle) but stopped 6 months ago, I figured I was obsessing too much and maybe if I "relaxed" a little more it would help get pg. So far no such luck, I think I may start the charting thing again. I'm feeling really positive about this new year - I think it's finally going to happen this year. Good luck to everyone.
#17 of 103 Old 01-01-2003, 11:29 PM

5dpo- approximately and I have got major hormones running through my body. I feel like I am suffering from the worst bad-mood-pms symptoms of my life (and that's saying a lot). Of course I am hopeful that this is an early indicator of pg, but if I think about that I start crying.....anyhoo, sorry for joining this thread at a full whine :

Arduinna, have you looked into accupressure/accupuncture to regulate your cycles? Your cycles sound just like mine were (up until this August). I went in once a week for 3 months and it made an amazing difference. It's been almost 2 months since I quit treatment and my cycles have remained regular. Except for today, it has just about completely eradicated my PMS, and my cramps have been totally minimal. That concludes my advertisement for accu

*~*~baby dust and blessings to us all~*~*
brandi
#18 of 103 Old 01-02-2003, 09:00 AM

My lmp was 26 November. Before that, 20 Oct, 21 Sept, 17 Aug, 22 July, 19 June, 3 May. That's all I've had since ds.

I have not tested b/c with ds I felt sooooo pg a week before AF was due. I don't feel sick or fatigued, my mouth is not watering, my nipples are just fine, my gi tract is normal...and I hate spending $$ on tests and will not buy them online.

Some woman needs to develop a kitchen recipe for a home pg test. You know, a little baking powder and something--that would really help me.
#19 of 103 Old 01-02-2003, 09:01 AM

Oh--and every time I nurse ds now, I can feel my uterus contracting. This, I must say, is new.

Thoughts?
#20 of 103 Old 01-02-2003, 07:32 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Things are looking good for me! Ovulens gave me ferns starting Sat., EWCM started Tue., and I had some cramping yesterday...so I decided, in an effort to prevent testing too early which gets me so depressed, to consider yesterday my O date. It's so easy to remember! I won't test until the 15th. I have one test left from a 3-pack, and I'm determined this will be the one!

Does anybody know if it's dangerous to have chiropractic during very early pregnancy? I have an appointment next week. (I'm hoping that will get rid of my frequent terrible headaches.)

Mama to a boy EnviroKid treehugger.gif 9 years old and a new little girl EnviroBaby baby.gif!

I write about parenting, environment, cooking, and more. computergeek2.gif

#21 of 103 Old 01-02-2003, 08:25 PM - Thread Starter

UmmNuh - I still get contrx while nursing, too. I asked over at the extended bf forum about it, but last I checked had only one reply.

Becca - Be sure to tell your chiro that you may be preg. I had chiro adjustments all through my pregnancy, starting before I even knew I was preggo, and Jenny's existence is fact enough for me to say it's perfectly safe. I actually think seeing the chiro in the first place is what helped me to relax and let things happen! (and it definitely helps with my headaches!)
#22 of 103 Old 01-02-2003, 10:59 PM

i would recommend NOT having chiropractic adjustment during early preg.- could have been a factor in my m/c- had shouldewr adjusted and have since learned there is impt. meridian that should be left alone or something like this- my very fabulous and enlightened chir. didn't know about this but this masterful maseusse told me about it- in fact she does not do deep work on preg. women until 2nd trimester-
#23 of 103 Old 01-02-2003, 11:07 PM - Thread Starter

So sorry, Gina! My chiro definitely did things different when he knew we were ttc and after I was pregnant. That's why I suggested telling him before having any sort of adjustment. A shoulder adjustment is a far cry from a neck adjustment, which is what I assume Becca would have for headaches. I will continue to see mine whenever I need him, whether I am pregnant or not.
#24 of 103 Old 01-03-2003, 01:16 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
I just got a faint positive!!!! I'm still holding my breath cuz its faint... even though the test says faint still = pregnant. But I just had to share!!!!

Lisa, mama to Orion (7) , Fiona Star (born sleeping @ 38wks 12/6/08) , our bitty (m/c 7/27/09) , and Charlotte Athena (11/5/10)
#25 of 103 Old 01-03-2003, 10:49 AM

Congratulations, LisaLynn! I broke down, too, and got a line.

Thanks to all the ladies in the prayer project--I'm keeping you all in mine!
#26 of 103 Old 01-03-2003, 02:29 PM

Chiropractic is safe during any stage of pregnancy. It can even help if you are having problems conceiving. Just be sure to tell the doctor if you are pg. or may be pg. I am feeling I may be pg this month?! I am heading in for my adjustment right away! I want to make sure my body is working 100% if this is it!!

Congratulations Lisalynn an UmmNuh!

AP, Homeschooling, Part-Time working mom with 3 rambunctious boys fencing.gifbabyf.gifall born with love at home. (04 & 08 & 12).

#27 of 103 Old 01-03-2003, 08:24 PM - Thread Starter

Wow! Two grads already!!! CONGRATS!

Now for the rest of us.... right?
#28 of 103 Old 01-03-2003, 10:08 PM

I am at cd18 or 19 and ttc. I am leaving on a trip in 7 days (cd 25 or 26) and was thinking of testing that day. Do you think that is too early? I feel fullness just above my pubic symphysis and some "pains" over my uterus area, but am wondering if it is just wishful thinking. Should I wait until I miss af or should I test before? :

#29 of 103 Old 01-03-2003, 11:14 PM

naturegirl~ It depends somewhat on the test you use. Some tests are more sensitive than others at detecting hcg. My last pregnancy I got a positive at 13dpo.

UmmNuh and Lisa_Lynn~ Congratulations!!!

I am now 11dpo and nothing yet. I tested at 9dpo and got a big zilch. I'm such a big dope! What was my baby- obsessed brain thinking. LOL

Arduinna~ Sorry about AF showing up. Kinda think I'm going to be joining you soon.

Baby dust to all the rest of you!

Liz
#30 of 103 Old 01-06-2003, 05:28 PM - Thread Starter

Hi ladies! Nothing new here. Still waiting for either AF or a BFP, whichever comes first. Just one more week to go!

Giving us a bump before we drop off the first page! How is everyone holding out?

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page