kelly . . .are you out there? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 6 Old 01-01-2003, 01:01 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
hey kelly,
how are you? haven't seen you around lately and hoping you're okay. hope 2003 is a better year for you than 2002.

warmly,
kelly (the other one)
#2 of 6 Old 01-03-2003, 05:08 PM

Yeah, I'm here. I've been thinking about this place a lot, but it has been too hard for me emotionally to come here. My 10th attempt at TTC failed. It has been a full year since I started trying. I have had two very early m/c (my first and fourth IUIs), and still no baby.

My RE has scheduled me for laparoscopy at the end of the month. Assuming my insurance will pay their 80%, I think I am going to go for it. I have been so tempted to give up completely, because it hurts so much every time I realize that I am not pg. I thought then that maybe I'd just take some time off, but I am soon to be 34 and my eggs aren't getting any younger either. Plus, a friend of mine mentioned that I should have the laparoscopy done now regardless, because at least if the Dr finds a problem that is *not* fixable then I can pursue another route, like adoption.

Sigh.

Then, I heard through the grapevine that an old acquaintance of mine (works for my ex) just found out she's pg, and she is so psychologically screwed up that she has no business having children! Just makes me wonder what is so wrong with me that I don't deserve that same joy.

At Christmas I saw a cousin of mine (who I rarely see) whose baby girl was just 3 weeks old. I spent the entire evening holding that baby as she slept in my arms.

Thanks for wondering about me. I'm hanging in there. Take care, and feel free to pm me any time.

Kelly

Mommy to girls twins.gif 9/2005, our angel babies stillheart.gif 2004 and stillheart.gif 2005, and our intact, ebf superhero.gif4/29/2010.

#3 of 6 Old 01-03-2003, 09:34 PM

((((Kelly))))

I see, and feel, how discouraged you are. Please keep your optimism...it took us 1.5 yrs, but it finally happened. You will have your babe!!!

Much fertility and harmony to you,

Mamasoleil
#4 of 6 Old 01-04-2003, 12:55 AM

{{{ Kelly }}}
So sorry to hear about yet another failed attempt, that sucks big time!!!!!

But glad you checked back in, I had been wondering about you too. I hope the lap will give you some answers and I also hope you will be seeing a STICKY BFP in the very near future!!!!!!!!

Here's to a wonderful and very fertile 2003 for you!!!
#5 of 6 Old 01-06-2003, 01:40 AM

Hey Kelly,

First time I am back since my very early m/c Christmas Day.

I, too, am about to undergo more tests and see what we can do to make this work. Hang in there Kiddo! We can be desparate together for a while.

Love and Blessing and Warm Thoughts, Anne!
#6 of 6 Old 01-06-2003, 02:45 PM

Kelly

I am so sorry. I truely hope you are pregnant soon. You are in my prayers.

teapot2.GIF jog.gif

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page