Cervix position and possible pregnancy - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 5 Old 01-01-2003, 11:20 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I know that you can tell how far along in your cycle you are by the cervix posion. High = closer to ovulation low= closer to menstration.

If you actually did concieve would your cervix still drop or would it stay high?
#2 of 5 Old 01-01-2003, 11:33 PM

It would come down low, and close, even if you conceive. It won't go back up the next month though. According to fertility friend, there are no early visible/palpable differences in the cervix. By the time you could see a difference in color, etc, you'd probably have a + test.
#3 of 5 Old 01-01-2003, 11:36 PM - Thread Starter

That's kind of what I thought but thank you for confirming it.
#4 of 5 Old 01-03-2003, 09:47 PM

Hey first_time! I am originally from MB! It's great to see someone from "back home"! Good luck ttc I am also awaiting conceiving my first baby, hopefully, soon!

AP, Homeschooling, Part-Time working mom with 3 rambunctious boys fencing.gifbabyf.gifall born with love at home. (04 & 08 & 12).

#5 of 5 Old 03-14-2014, 02:55 PM

Hi :-) well I have a question I think I ov feb 25,it is now march 14 iv been having mild cramping,and low back pain since march 2 that comes and goes,I check my cervix about 2 times aday and it has been high ever since but was centered,today I find it is high and tilted backwards and closed,my af is due tomorrow so im hoping she stays away,iv also noticed little bumps around my areola s breast are just alittle tender what do you guys think should I test today or wait till af doesn't show her face,is it normal for my cervix to be tilted back and closed this close to af never noticed this before.....any advice ladys..?

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page