Slight burn/tingle during implantation? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 6 Old 10-22-2005, 02:57 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hi. At 6 dpo I noticed a mild burning sensation from my mid-left stomach shooting down into my vagina. I only noticed it because I was lying in bed, very quiet and still. Now, I am 8dpo and my cm is slightly slippery again (possibly due to antibiotics and expectorant taken for sinus infection). Anyone ever experience the burning sensation mentioned above?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 6 Old 10-22-2005, 05:21 PM

Could be. Here's a link to an old thread on feeling implantation that you might find useful:

Link

Good luck!

Happily parenting our snuggly wild child since 2007 and her little brother since 2011!

#3 of 6 Old 10-22-2005, 07:05 PM - Thread Starter

I was unable to access the link you provided, but thanks for trying. I haven't had much success locating implantation info other than implantation bleeding that I have NOT had.
#4 of 6 Old 10-22-2005, 07:12 PM

I had a strange burn-y sensation around my ovary at 9 dpo (and now I am pregnant!). I had never had it with any of my other TTC cycles, and I had not been pregnant before ... so that leads me to believe it was implantation! For me, it only lasted a short time, and wasn't super-painful. My temps started to rise 2 days after!
Good Luck!!
#5 of 6 Old 10-22-2005, 07:41 PM

I had a feeling of heat on the side implant happened on the day i implanted. Not exactly a burn tho.

SAHMlady.gifread.giflovin' trekkie.giffan intactivist.gifwinner.jpg to loveeyes.gifenergy.gifDD 10/00 & superhero.gifmoon.gifDS 10/04 ribbonpb.gifIf your ds is intact, keep him safe, visit the Case Against Circ forumnocirc.gifCirc, a personal choice, Your sonsyes.gifbrokenheart.gif11/98brokenheart.gif6/99ribbonbrown.gifanti-tobaccoribbonyellow.gifThyroid cancer survivor. With cat.gif& goldfish.gif & (Boxer)dog2.gif wishing 4 whale.gif&ribbonwhite.gifsigncirc1.gifselectivevax.gifdelayedvax.gif

#6 of 6 Old 10-23-2005, 11:28 AM - Thread Starter

Thanks and congrats TryingMommas and MRDCatLvr. Keeping fingers crossed. Couldn't resist testing y'day...BFN. I am holding off until 10/30

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page