morgansmom
Peilover010202 (Steph)
SlingWearin'Mama (Jenn)
PrinceE&LsMom
sailmom (Janet)
Henry's_Mamma (Amy)
Rebeccalizzie
Racecar

and as always...Please PM with any changes that I miss.
Thanks!
#2 of 168 Old 01-01-2006, 11:03 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Morning everyone...CDummm...uhhh14here, 3 or 4 dpo. Too busy to obsess here...but since I'm el threadkeeper this week, I think I'll obsess

Many thanks to Pycelan for being a super duper 2 week threadkeeper (mainly because of my ignorance but also cuz she's the best!)

Best of luck to everyone TTC this new year...

Heather

(PS-who'll be the first BFP this year, I wonder? Anyone testing soon?)
#3 of 168 Old 01-01-2006, 11:04 AM

Yay! Thanks for the pretty new thread Heather! Could you move me to 'Waiting To Know'? I'm 3dpo today, so you and I are pretty close!

Happy New Year ladies!

Chrissy, lucky mama to Noah (9), Lilah (6), Rowan (3) and Laney (1).
#4 of 168 Old 01-01-2006, 11:16 AM

Good morning and Happy New Year Mamas!! I got called out of work last night and didn't have to go in, so it is a Haapy New Years Day for me!!

Thank you Heather for the beautiful new thread and the kind words .

CD 3 here. AF has lost some of her vengence...she is always worse my first 2 days.

YEAH CHRISSY for your O!! Hope you got that egg!

Here's to getting our new little beans in the New Year. I am going to go eat some ham...and greens...and black eyed peas...and donuts!!

Have a happy day and I will check in later!!

Becky, married to DH, Vern , for 11 years. Mom to DS, Z (1/01), DD, A (5/02), Hershey (11 yo Shih-tzu) and May 2010 TTC #4 on my homepage!
#5 of 168 Old 01-01-2006, 12:34 PM

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Sierra, this past cycle I had dreamed that I took a PG test and it was BFP, and I had two separate dreams like that on separate days. But then AF showed up. grr. LOL. I'm going to "save" my dreams for the cycle that we do have a baby in.

Christy, ROFL at "piggin" out in the new year. That was a baaaaad cheesy pun. :P

CD5 here. My AFs are starting to be more like my pre-pill AFs, heavy and crampy and long. LOL. (It wasn't unusual for me to have a 7 day period when I was younger).

Andrea

Andrea , child of God, wife of Tim , mama of L, B, J, J

Younique has new products 9/1/14! Come check it out!!
Want to get paid daily and start earning as soon as 24 hours after sign up? Join my team!
#6 of 168 Old 01-01-2006, 12:36 PM

Ooo! My first post in 2006!!

By the way, I am waiting to know. I'm on 12dpo. Thanks

My temps after O have been pretty consistent and level. I doubt anything happened this cycle. An October baby would be nice...

Mama to DD 06' Partner to Sasa
#7 of 168 Old 01-01-2006, 01:25 PM - Thread Starter

All set Mum2be and chrissy! Youz guyz have been moved
#8 of 168 Old 01-01-2006, 01:52 PM

still in my pj's here...havent made it to the donut shop yet, lol. I'm working on it though!! and I'm going to get some ham at the store. DH is taking me out to dinner tonight, and i expect more BDing for the next couple of days, lol! However, i dont think any eggs are ready. oh well, we need to practice for when the egg gets here, right, lol!! Plus DD and I will be leaving for 2 weeks, so I have to make sure DH gets as much BD as he can handle, to tide him over, lol.

I'm so naughty!

here's some new year's dust for everyone:

~Christy crochetsmilie.gif, mom to DD Sage (12-2003) joy.gif and DS Isaac (04-2012)  babyboy.gif, wife to Josh geek.gif.

#9 of 168 Old 01-01-2006, 02:12 PM

Can you move me to waiting to know? It looks like I just O'd and we've timed our bd'ing well.

Happy New Year to all!!
#10 of 168 Old 01-01-2006, 02:22 PM

Happy New Year!

Great new thread, thanks! Please move me to waiting to know... even though there really is no mystery. I Oed while DH and I were back home for Christmas and there was no BD action. Ahh well, such is life. There's always next cycle!

Peace and joy to everyone in 2006 Here's to making beautiful, healthy babies!
#11 of 168 Old 01-01-2006, 03:35 PM

Happy 2006, all! I've just finished with AF, and am ready to IUI in about 2 weeks! Woo hoo!!! Back on the TTC rollercoaster.

Hi to everyone, and best new year's wishes for lots of belly-beans!

crafty mama to Chloe and Emma (10/08) and Piper
emergency medicine PA and single mother by choice
#12 of 168 Old 01-01-2006, 03:44 PM

Great thread! Happy New Year to all the mamas and mamas-to-be!

You can move me to Waiting to be Ready. It's CD1 here and we just have to take one month off because Dh's job is crazy in October. It's hard for me to do this after all this time (we tried to take last month off too but neither of us could stand it!) but I know it's the best thing. I don't want any more stress than necessary surrounding the birth of a new babe. So, as usual, I'm depressed, disappointed, and overwhelmed iwth figuring out what we are supposed to be doing. 13 cycles down. This is riduculous. My kids will now be a minimum of 4 years apart, not what I was plannign at all!

Pity party over.
#13 of 168 Old 01-01-2006, 05:29 PM

Can I join? We're waiting to be ready- hanging out until May when we'll start TTC #3.

I've just resumed charting again after several months hiatus- and I never really charted CP but I am now. It's interesting, I am on day 8 (I think?), and I had a soft/open/high cervix on day 6, firm and low yesterday, and back to soft, high and open today. What's up with that? Trying to look at the forest and not obsess on the trees.

Kristina in Kitsap County, WA
Doula, Student Midwife, Mama, Wife & More
http://redspiral.blogspot.com
#14 of 168 Old 01-01-2006, 06:24 PM

Happy New Year

Let's all hope for BFP's this month!! I am on about 3dpo I think, I am not really sure when I did this cycle. I have BD at least the last 3 or 4 nights in a row however. I usually just go by CM and teh ovulation calendars I use. I am still unsure how many days my cycle is. They average to be abotu 30 days so that is what I have been going with, lets hope I'm right I will be able to find out around Jan 12th : Anyone else testing around then??

: : Best of luck to all TTC and in 2WW : :
#15 of 168 Old 01-01-2006, 09:36 PM

Ok so Happy New Year to all of you wonderful ladies....

i am in my new place, starting new drugs, and its the new year... so lets hope i will have a new baby...

been busy.. on a 7 day stretch at work right now... still waiting for AF to show.. im gonna give myself two weeks from my possible O on the cd23 to see if she shows.. that will tell me if the cyst i have is from O... (at least thats my reasoning)

Seperated, Cape Dress Wearing, Covered, Conservative Mennonite Mama to big girl K.
#16 of 168 Old 01-01-2006, 09:58 PM

Hi guys, Happy New Year!

I am really hoping for a new baby this year, but since we're taking another month off from ttc while we wait for my cyst to absorb, that means we will only have two cycles to try for a 2006 birth. Coincidentally, we also only have two more cycles worth of our donor's sperm to try with--so, basically, we're REALLY hoping that it doesn't take more than two more tries! :

I spent the day watching baby movies of our boys (our video camera broke about a year-and-a-half ago, so we haven't gotten to watch them in a looooong time), and feeling so incredibly baby lusty. At the same time, the movies were a reminder of how fast it all goes and I've realized that I really want to try to take things slower this time around. This will be my last pregnancy, and I don't want to rush through the experience. As horrible as ttc can be, this is our last time ttc EVER, so I'm going to try to enjoy it in all its glory and not wish this time away.

I hope that some of you will be starting the new year off with great news of BFPs soon!!

Welcome back Elowyn! It's nice to see you here again!

Lex

Mindfully mothering SIX kids (ages 4, 5, 7, 8, 11 & 11) in a small house with a lot of love.
#17 of 168 Old 01-01-2006, 10:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexbeach
This will be my last pregnancy, and I don't want to rush through the experience. As horrible as ttc can be, this is our last time ttc EVER, so I'm going to try to enjoy it in all its glory and not wish this time away.

Ooo, good thinking Lex. I seem to get annoyed at people who wish away their pregnancies or the early (sleepless) months of their baby's lives, but I never thought about that for TTC. Although we want at least 3, I still should be enjoying this time of anticipation, right? I think I've changed my outlook now

I tested this morning, BFN, but it's only 9 DPO. Gunna wait and test again on Wednesday. Anyone going to test then also?

I've been acting somewhat teenage-hormonal, so maybe this is the month Getting a little nervous, though, with all the stuff coming out with the patch giving so much more horomones than the pill, and I was on the patch for 4 months or so, stopping to TTC in June. I've had pre-pill/patch periods for 4 months now, though, so maybe it's mostly out. I dunno.

Cara
#18 of 168 Old 01-02-2006, 01:40 AM

Good evening Mamas! Had to come to work tonight to make some $. They called me to stay home again (we only have 4 patients) but I couldn't skip the whole weekend and still pay my bills, so here I am.

I love everyone's great new positive attitudes. The New Year can be so therapeutic.

Tons of New Year baby dust for us all:

Becky, married to DH, Vern , for 11 years. Mom to DS, Z (1/01), DD, A (5/02), Hershey (11 yo Shih-tzu) and May 2010 TTC #4 on my homepage!
#19 of 168 Old 01-02-2006, 01:53 AM

I forgot to say thanks to time4another for the awesome new thread!

well, i'm on CD68! I'm truly, truly losing it over here. I had some "flutters" on my left ovary a couple of weeks ago, and today I'm having flutters on my right side...but my temps/cp/cm/ferning are not showing any possible O action. If my AF doesnt show up when I get back on the 19th, I'm going to the Dr...which is something i dont want to do.

and I have misplaced my vitex! It was here before Christmas and now I cant find it. I've been off it a week, and I can tell the difference....my mood has been really bad. I dunno if the vitex effects your mood, but it seems to help mine.

wish me luck on tuesday...I'm flying into **shudder** the ATLANTA AIRPORT! I hope I can find the place where I'm supposed to meet my dad, lol.

~Christy crochetsmilie.gif, mom to DD Sage (12-2003) joy.gif and DS Isaac (04-2012)  babyboy.gif, wife to Josh geek.gif.

#20 of 168 Old 01-02-2006, 05:54 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Hi I'm brand new to TTC...I've posted looking for clues I have heard of charting your temp and I see people here talking about it, can someone tell me more? It's supposed to be a little higher when you O right??

lovin DH since 1/04, best mom for my 3 boys 10/04, 11/08, 11/10 one girlie (1/07), and one 13 wk (10/13) just your average :ha ng multigenerational living family!!
#21 of 168 Old 01-02-2006, 10:07 AM - Thread Starter

dynamicdoula & zakers_mama ! We hope your stay here is short and sweet.

Christy1980 -hope you find your Vitex...gotta be somewhere. Remember what they say, practice makes perfect...

myhoneyswife - sounds promising but I agree, wait a couple more days to test agian.

lexbeach - your attitude sounds great, savor every moment!

tricia80 -

MamaEm24 -yes, I should be testing next week too! I think that there's alot of us around the same place...GL

Bethkm - I'm sorry AF found you. My kids will be minimum 4 years and 7 years apart as well. Not sure how I feel about that either.

Elowyn - Hope your only on the ride once!

mzfern - sorry your timing was less than perfect. Lets hope that an egg was caught anyway ok?

cheesedreams - Perfect timing, new year...new ?

My update is that I babysat my 6mo niece yesterday. It was nice but it was also nice that she went home too. That feeling is making me question weather or not I really do want another... So if AF shows in a week or so like she's supposed to then I think we're done. I would welcome another child with open arms, in fact every baby is a blessing, but I think our family has grown beyond the baby years so much that now is not the time. I wonder if there will ever be a time again, but accidents can happen and in the science world some of the best discoveries are from accidents. Surprisingly enough I am very comfortable with this decision. Its not like we didn't ever try for a 3rd child.

Heather
(now watch, I'll get a BFP next week after that whole scpiel above... )
#22 of 168 Old 01-02-2006, 12:21 PM

Lex - thanks for the welcome. Hope we're both pg on our next try!

Time4another - gosh, I'd love it to be just once - but that horse has left the barn, shall we say. I've done three cycles, resulting in two definite m/c, and my RE thinks the third's very long LP was another m/c - so I'm far from a newbie. (Oh, and I think I'm the official old woman of the thread, since I've been posting here since July 2004!)

crafty mama to Chloe and Emma (10/08) and Piper
emergency medicine PA and single mother by choice
#23 of 168 Old 01-02-2006, 12:29 PM

I am not sure if I ever O'd last month, but we did plenty of BDing so I am Waiting to Know. AF is due within the next week.
I held a 3 week old baby for hours yesterday. Ahhh what a feeling!!!!
Hope you all get good results this month.

Laurie (46) Wife to : Mom to 4 Grandma to :
#24 of 168 Old 01-02-2006, 01:27 PM

I'm out.

Baby's father changed his mind. He called this morning.

I'm shocked and pretty devastated. I need to think about a different way to get some sperm, and about whether it's fair to have one child who has an involved father and another who doesn't.

Thanks for the support. Good luck to everyone!!!
#25 of 168 Old 01-02-2006, 02:52 PM

oh no thismama! what a difficult decision. i hope you will lean on us if you need support.

Chrissy, lucky mama to Noah (9), Lilah (6), Rowan (3) and Laney (1).
#26 of 168 Old 01-02-2006, 03:20 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
thanks for the welcome. Hoping my stay is short and sweet as well....but not TOO short...I'm sort of hoping I'm one of those that takes a bit after coming off the Pill because I *really* would rather be in our HOUSE where I can CD because I will have our w/d.

Dh surprises me sometimes with his 'crunchiness' on certain things LOL, when I asked him if I should stop taking the Pill now, he said I should anyway and just chart, and never go on it again. He is not a fan of using medication unless it is absolutely a necessity. *I* didn't like being on it either, so this works.

But I'm not picky, if I'm immediately preggo again, so be it! I think I'm ultra-fertile anyway as DS was a wedding night surprise-first possibility in 4 years I'd had to make a baby I am just LEARNING how to chart after all Heck, let it be twins.......then they'd have to let us move regardless, can't have 5 in our 2 bdrm. Oh that would just break my little heart, HAVING to move to somewhere with hookups for the w & d I have in our storage closet....if this means anything, a couple months ago in the same week, my mom and I *both* had dreams I had twins, in my dream they were girls, in my mom's, a boy and a girl...

I spent New Years Eve sitting next to my friend with a 6 mo old little girl drooling over her and making baby faces. I'm SO READY for another it's insane. I bought a pair of newborn booties with dragonflies on them yesterday...light blue. I HAD to, you don't know me to understand that I have a little dragonfly obsession problem...

lovin DH since 1/04, best mom for my 3 boys 10/04, 11/08, 11/10 one girlie (1/07), and one 13 wk (10/13) just your average :ha ng multigenerational living family!!
#27 of 168 Old 01-02-2006, 05:08 PM

ok guys , heres the scoop. I am already feeling achy and sore muscles and achy back, I have also already had nausea. I knwo it is WAY to soon to be having any kind of symptoms of pregnancy so why do I do this to myself? LOL I am only at 4-5DP when I think I concieved, could there be ANY possibility at all that I could be feeling anything yet or do you think its all in my head? I'm such a dork!! LOL and to think I cant test for another 10 days. I'm already getting the POAS syndrome. Alright enough talk to you all soon.
LOTS of baby dust your way
#28 of 168 Old 01-02-2006, 06:18 PM

Thismama i am sooo sorry about your baby daddy... i hope whatever decision u come to will make u happy...

ok im off to do dd's hair... she has a bunch of little itty bitty bumps on her body... and is itchy itchy.. (no not chicken pox) .. i think its extremely dry skin..

Seperated, Cape Dress Wearing, Covered, Conservative Mennonite Mama to big girl K.
#29 of 168 Old 01-02-2006, 06:24 PM

mamaem24, could you have O'd sooner than you thought?

#30 of 168 Old 01-02-2006, 07:10 PM

Welcome Zaker's mom!

Hello to everyone! Cd 4 here...Af should be gone after tomorrow and I'll be in the Waiting game for O/ YOu know, this whole TTC journey is nothing but one 2 ww after another. You wait 2 weeks to O, 2 weeks to know...it all just drives me !!
Thismama: . I hope you figure it all out soon.

tricia: How's the unpacking coming?

Christy: I hope something happens soon and you can avoid the MD office.

Timeforanother: Are you aure your feelings aren't just because you were holding someone else's baby? YOu can always feel different when it's not your little bean that is driving you crazy...

MaMaEm: It may be too soon, but I hope those are some postivie symptoms... :

Elowyn: Gosh, you have been through alot. "sticky" baby dust coming your way...

to everyone. I hope I didn't forget anyone, but you all know how fuzzy my mind is on Mondays!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page