SlingWearin'Mama (Jenn)
PrinceE&LsMom
sailmom (Janet)
Henry's_Mamma (Amy)
Rebeccalizzie
Racecar

Please PM with any changes that I miss.
Thanks!

Seperated, Cape Dress Wearing, Covered, Conservative Mennonite Mama to big girl K.
#2 of 160 Old 01-08-2006, 03:08 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
my very first time doing this.. how did i do????

Seperated, Cape Dress Wearing, Covered, Conservative Mennonite Mama to big girl K.
#3 of 160 Old 01-08-2006, 03:13 PM

Tricia, it looks great! Thanks for doing it!

Chrissy, lucky mama to Noah (9), Lilah (6), Rowan (3) and Laney (1).
#4 of 160 Old 01-08-2006, 03:28 PM

The thread looks great, Tricia!

Belated CONGRATULATIONS to Myhoney'swife and mamaov4!!!

Going to acupuncture tomorrow for the first time in a month, hoping to start some serious getting-ready-for-ttc-again stuff.

Lex

Mindfully mothering SIX kids (ages 4, 5, 7, 8, 11 & 11) in a small house with a lot of love.
#5 of 160 Old 01-08-2006, 04:16 PM

Hi all!

Just flying by to say hi. I'm set for an IUI next weekend sometime...just waiting to see what the body wants to do!

crafty mama to Chloe and Emma (10/08) and Piper
emergency medicine PA and single mother by choice
#6 of 160 Old 01-08-2006, 05:23 PM

Tricia!

Spot should be here today...tomorrow at the latest. There is no sign of him, or his owner AF either. I'm pretty sure that I'm 11dpo, didn't chart this month, but sure none the less. My BBs and nips are both sore, my nips never get sore pre AF either, very strange! Usually my bbs are sore then it goes away right before AF but it hasn't gone away yet...dunno. Obviously I'm not obsessing, but I *may* just test tomorrow or Tuesday.

I had the strangest dream last night too! In my dream there was this HUGE frog wearing oven mits! BIZZARE!

Heather
#7 of 160 Old 01-08-2006, 06:55 PM

You can move me to WTO. I'm not really taking the month off as I've had a umm... productive weekend and I'm due to O tomorrow. I'm not charting, but I've had some O-like twinges and EWCF. Since I'm not charting I don't want to be moved to WTK until CF goes away and I'm sure I O'd.
#8 of 160 Old 01-08-2006, 07:32 PM

i think i'm just about ready to be moved to 'waiting to o.' all signs point to it, even af's faithful companion spot. i am really bummed. it feels like my cycles are back to normal, i get plenty of ewcm, we have sex tons at the right times, and still nothing. humph.

heather, not obsessing huh?

elowyn, how exciting! from your opk's looks like your egg is getting close!

lex, enjoy your accupuncture tomorrow!

Chrissy, lucky mama to Noah (9), Lilah (6), Rowan (3) and Laney (1).
#9 of 160 Old 01-08-2006, 07:41 PM

Well...I took a test this morning, and this time it came out with a definite !!!

Here's to hoping for a happy health pregnancy!!
#10 of 160 Old 01-08-2006, 08:17 PM
Fay

Oh, CONGRATULATIONS, Di! :

I just Oed yesterday, so now I'm in the 2ww. I'm not confident that we had the right timing for this egg, but anything is possible. DS is proof of that...he was conceived on CD 9 a few days before O, when we weren't even trying.

I can't wait to see more BFPs this week...it gives me so much hope and happiness!

"Isn't life a series of images that change as they repeat themselves?" - Andy Warhol
#11 of 160 Old 01-08-2006, 08:47 PM

Di : : : : : : : : : : : : : :

Congratulations!!!

lovin DH since 1/04, SAHM to 3 boys 10/04, 11/08, 11/10 one girlie (1/07), and one 13 wk (10/13) just your average :ha ng multigenerational living family!!
#12 of 160 Old 01-08-2006, 08:57 PM

Here's my news....still on my very first chart....CD 4. AF's leaving, her companion Spot will be here another day or so after I'm sure. (I LOVE that LMAO)

I WISH DH WOULD MAKE UP HIS MIND!! OK, so last week we talk and he doesn't want to wait...AT ALL other than till Feb. cause I just quit the Pill. *I* say "let's wait till March or April to try though cause then if I do get pregnant right away, we'd be in a new place by the time babe is born." (We just had to sign another year to stay here even though we signed a year lease August 05-Aug 06.) So we're in our lease now till 11/30/06. The reason *I* said we should wait is then we'd have our own w/d and I want to : I'm mad I'm not CD'ing right now.

Fast forward 3 days. Now, after *I* am all excited, I'm charting, I met the midwife, I CHANGED MY SIG LINE......*HE* now says he wants to wait a little longer than Feb. to TTC.

Now, when *I* suggested that, it was all "but I'm not getting any younger" and I pointed out we're only talking a couple months difference, it takes almost a year till the child is BORN after all even if I conceived RIGHT NOW.

I'm not holding my breath.....the tides may change by the time Feb. is here. I know him, he'll want to use condoms, then he'll get sick of using them...by the time we go through that little cycle, we'll get to what *I* wanted in the first place, which was to TTC for a late Dec. 06/January 07 birth in the FIRST PLACE!!!

I'm still charting, not going back to the Pill. Still have to buy my BBT though.

lovin DH since 1/04, SAHM to 3 boys 10/04, 11/08, 11/10 one girlie (1/07), and one 13 wk (10/13) just your average :ha ng multigenerational living family!!
#13 of 160 Old 01-08-2006, 10:04 PM

DI:

: :nana: : : : : : : : : : :

Becky, married to DH, Vern , for 11 years. Mom to DS, Z (1/01), DD, A (5/02), Hershey (11 yo Shih-tzu) and May 2010 TTC #4 on my homepage!
#14 of 160 Old 01-08-2006, 10:09 PM

Tricia: The thread looks great! Thanks!

Zakers: I hope you and dh get on the same page real soon...

Chrissy: I am so sorry that Spot has arrived.

Time4another, Mavournin and Fay: : :

Lex: Hope the acupuncture goes well. When are you and dw going to be ready to start trying again?

Elowyn: Good luck with the IUI next week. Keep us posted.

As for me, I don't have to work tonight . CD 10. I started Robitussin today, going to poas (OPK) starting tonight. DH and I are going to BD tomorrow (CD 11) and Thursday (CD 14) as per the MD schedule. :

Have a good night Mamas! I will check in tomorrow morning before my class.

Becky, married to DH, Vern , for 11 years. Mom to DS, Z (1/01), DD, A (5/02), Hershey (11 yo Shih-tzu) and May 2010 TTC #4 on my homepage!
#15 of 160 Old 01-08-2006, 10:33 PM

Can I be moved to waiting to know? I am actually 10 DPO, planning to test on wednesday. : I really really really want this to be the month.
#16 of 160 Old 01-08-2006, 10:46 PM

Wow. . . there are so many of you just about to poas and all with such promising symptoms! This seems to be a luckier time than some have been. I hope everyone testing sees a in the next few days.

to Chrissy, I'm sorry things haven't clicked yet. Was your cycle pretty much as it is now when you got pg before?

I'm hoping to start ttc again next cycle (and I'm just O'ing now. . . so should be about a month from now when we inseminate), but it'll all depend on the cyst. I have to go in for another u/s as soon as AF arrives. Hopefully it will be gone and we'll have a green light for ttc! My acupuncturist is going to help try to get the cyst to go away, so I'm pretty optimistic. It feels like it's been sooooo long since I even had the possibility of being pregnant. I think ttc will seem less nerve-racking after having taken this 2-cycle break, though. Waiting only two weeks between "possibly pregnant" cycles will feel like nothing!!

: for all of you!!

Lex

Mindfully mothering SIX kids (ages 4, 5, 7, 8, 11 & 11) in a small house with a lot of love.
#17 of 160 Old 01-08-2006, 10:46 PM - Thread Starter

ok i am at work right now but will move everyone over when i get home...

AF has arrived.. with full force.. which means that my cyst was a corpeus luteum that never got released which means i attempted to O on cd24...

i am excited that at least my body is doing something... not soo excited that she decided to wait until i was at work now i have to wear those maternity sanitary pads : oh well at least i didnt wear white and i work in a hospital..

#18 of 160 Old 01-08-2006, 11:50 PM

hey tricia, thanks for the thread!! sorry about AF...but hey, maybe you're body is figuring things out and thats a good thing!

CONGRATS DI!! Your stay was super-short, lol. Lucky you. Have a great pregnancy!

im cd75!! wtf is going on?!?! maybe its all the stress, I dont know.

~Christy crochetsmilie.gif, mom to DD Sage (12-2003) joy.gif and DS Isaac (04-2012)  babyboy.gif, wife to Josh geek.gif.

#19 of 160 Old 01-09-2006, 12:26 AM

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Bah, somehow I lost my subscription to LAST weeks' thread and didn't even notice of course that THIS one had started. :P

Mucho congrats to all the new BFPs. yay yay yay yay.

I am still waiting to O, day 12 here. Nothing exciting going on CM-wise yet.

Andrea

Andrea , child of God, wife of Tim , mama of L, B, J, J

I'm a Younique Presenter. Come check it out!!
Want to get paid daily and start earning as soon as 24 hours after sign up? Join my team!
#20 of 160 Old 01-09-2006, 12:58 AM

DI WOW!!! That was quick. Congrats. : : : : : : : : : : : : : :

Laurie (46) Wife to : Mom to 4 Grandma to :
#21 of 160 Old 01-09-2006, 01:39 AM

CD 19 and trying to be positive! I plan to test next weekend if no AF before. I'm not sure what's up with my body, last month's cycle was so wacky, after the previous month's text book perfect chart (almost!) I had a LP of only 8 days! At the very least I want a good LP this time.

Congratulations to all the newly pg moms!!
#22 of 160 Old 01-09-2006, 01:56 AM

Now, I can't remember if I"ve actually posted a thanks for the smilies... but thanks if I didn't. I also can't remember if I posted that my internet cheapo tests gave me a very very light pos, but the Answer test was really clearly pos after a few minutes. I wonder if the day that I got the really late pos on the cheap tests, even then it would have shown up on the Answer? Anyway, some stuff that TTCers think about

Looks like the BFPs are on a roll! Here's to having an empty One Thread this month because everyone is in a Due Date Club

Cara
#23 of 160 Old 01-09-2006, 02:09 AM - Thread Starter

ok i think i got everyone...

again if i miss you.. jus pm me...

well im off to bed.. i feel icky... need sleep

#24 of 160 Old 01-09-2006, 04:29 AM

CONGRATULATIONS DI!!!! YOU LUCKY GIRL!!!!
: : : : : : : : : : :

I am feeling blah today, kinda tired. Hubby and I are doign major housework. We are getting new carpet installed and have repainted the entire interior of the house. Luckily there are no fumes form the paint! I am 6DPO (CD28) now still WTK. I feel pregnant but something is making me doubt it for some reason. I am kinda starting to get a little bummed. I have had backache which I get before AF and I have also had PMS pretty bad too. I really dont remmeber if I had PMS during my 2WW with my other 2??? Does anyone remember having PMS during 2WW? I am gettign very impatient now!! I am not going to test until the 17th (hubbys Bday) if I can wait or next weekend if I cant. hubby said he doesnt care when I test. I thoguht he'd wnat me to wait for his bday but I think he wants to knwo too. He already says I'm pregnnat becasue of his "super sperm".

Is anyone else testing wihtin the next week or next weekend?? I really wish I knew now. My mom will be here Tuesday and I'd like ot knwo for sure before she comes so I can tell her If I cannot test until next weekend she will already be gone. Gonna get some rest. Nite all.
#25 of 160 Old 01-09-2006, 04:37 AM

Allright Di!!!! Congratulations!! H&H9 to you!!!
#26 of 160 Old 01-09-2006, 05:09 AM

last evening I was typing up a nice, long, chatty post just chock full of personals- and the computer took another dive : That is really really frustrating.

chrissy- doggone that Spot. And his owner, AF, too. I'm sorry it is looking like this won't be it for you.

pycelan- have fun at your training tomorrow! Wow, ACLS instructor, even! I used to be ACLS certified.... seems a lifetime ago, now.

tricia- the new thread looks good! Will you move me to Waiting to Know pretty please? Thanks!

time4another- I've got my fingers crossed for you! Those signs sound promising!

fay- welcome to the 2ww! We're pretty much cycle buddies again this time around. When do you think you might test? I plan on Thursday the 19th I think it is.

savethewild- I hope this is your month, too!!! Stay away AF!

harmony- glad you're back with us on the thread!

cheesedreams- Here's hoping AF stays away for this week and a good long time afterward!

mamaem- I hope it works out that you get to tell your mom while she's there. teehee about your DH and 'supersperm' Let's hope he's right!

As for me, this 2ww is dragging by, as predicted. *sigh* Just taking it day by day; the little things keep me going, such as I can't wait to see what my temp is tomorrow. I can't wait for FF to show my O day and a coverline. Yep, I am easily amused LOL.
#27 of 160 Old 01-09-2006, 10:28 AM

Um I don't even know what to say/think but...could someone please test my eyes for me? Do you see it too? I watched 4 min then got discouraged went off to do other stuff came back 30-40min later and saw this...http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5.../IMG_12921.jpg

Its faded now but its still there very light.

Needless to say I'm hitting dollar tree on the way home from the gym this morning...

Oh and no spot still...

And I'm sooooo shaking right now (nope not caffene I only had one cup so far today-usually I have 2 or 3 LOL)

Heather

(edited to add-please ignore my dirty bathroom sink )
#28 of 160 Old 01-09-2006, 11:37 AM

Well, we are actually sticking to our decision not to TTC this cycle. I'm on cd 9 and temping for the first time in years! I find that I wake up so many times in the early morning that I know I am not temping after 3 hours of sleep, but hopefully I'll see a trend anyway.

We are focusing on losing a few pounds around here and that is really helping to take my mind off a baby. ALthough I am still very emotional about the situation.

Best Wishes Heather! I couldn't see your pic but a line is a line right?
#29 of 160 Old 01-09-2006, 12:15 PM

Timeforanother- I'm sorry, but I can't see the line on my computer! The resolution just isn't clear enough. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for your next test!

I'm testing on Saturday, if no AF. I don't want to get my hopes up too high, though.
#30 of 160 Old 01-09-2006, 12:28 PM

Can I be moved to waiting to O, please??

We are officially TTC.

I'm on CD 4. Last cycle was 29 days, and I O'ed on CD18. [I'm still nursing my 3.5 year old.]

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page