I have been so, so ready to have another baby for months now. Those of you who have been following the "AF support group" thread know that I just recently got my first pp period. My dh had lead me to believe that he was ready asap too.
Well, we were talking a few days ago and I realized that dh wants to wait. We are planning a trip to England next Christmas and he thinks it will be too difficult traveling with a 3 yr old and new baby. I see his logic, but I think newborns are generally pretty easy to travel with--all they do is nurse and sleep anyway.
I just don't have a strong enough argument, so we've agreed to wait. We'll have to be very careful about bc until July because otherwise I'll be in my third trimester at Christmas and won't be able to fly.
I'm just so bummed. Dh doesn't know that I've taken like 15 hpt's in the past 6 months. I felt so ready and was so looking forward to our extended family being together with the addition of a new baby at Christmastime.
I know it's kind of silly, really it's only 5 or 6 months longer I have to wait but still...If I had the choice between getting pregnant next month and a trip to London, I'd take getting pregnant. Hands down.
Surely some of you here understand.