~~~The One Thread (Feb 19th-25th)~~~ - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 193 Old 02-19-2006, 03:00 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
~~~The One Thread (Feb 19-25)~~~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

February 19th-February 25th

Waiting To O

bdoody11
bionicsquirrel (Bianca)
chitai
christophersmom (Carly)
coome
Elowyn (Kate)
Elvispupy
funnygrace
Harmony96
Hezzy (Heather)
Jennbee
llyra
mamabearsoblessed
mamaov4
mariew
massaginmommy (Laurie)
Mavournin (Gillian)
megan sacha
MysticMoon
njsummer01
riversong
saskiasmom
Sierratahoe
tricia80
uccellina

: : Waiting To Know : :

babywink
Bethkm (Beth)
Christy1980
Jessjillbolyer
katytheprincess2
Knittin' in the Shade
lexbeach (Lex)
miranda
Noniegrace
OtherMother'n'Madre
paisley
princess83 (Sophie)
secretlytrying
tesalynsmommy
Twilight
zakers_mama

Waiting To Be Ready

Ahappymel
Bathrobegoddess
Fay
lunadoula
MichelleW
Pycelan (Becky)
racecar

: February BFPs :

jule924
ocelotmom
Chrissy
CrunchyMamaToBe
Devine Life
pageta (Tana)
ChristineIndy

Please PM me with any changes that I miss!!

Becky, married to DH, Vern , for 11 years. Mom to DS, Z (1/01), DD, A (5/02), Hershey (11 yo Shih-tzu) and May 2010 TTC #4 on my homepage!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 193 Old 02-19-2006, 04:17 AM

Reposting from last week's thread since I need to be moved:

just popping in for an update: Finally took another test this morning (ept this time) still but my temp also dipped just slightly below coverline http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/10e2f8 and I think I may have seen just the tiniest spot of pink when I checked. So I say bring on . Never had a luteal phase so long and I wasn't pg before. wonder what's up with that?

I don't know if I'll be doing more clomid for a couple months, I really don't want to have a baby due around the holidays. If I want an attended homebirth, I have to hire someone to travel in from out-of-state and I want to keep my options open. We'll see though, I need to talk with dh about it a little more, he wants me pregnant yesterday so I guess put me on waiting to O right now.

homeschool.gifmama to two boys 10 & 8vbac.gif

#3 of 193 Old 02-19-2006, 04:37 AM

Thank you Becky for the wonderful, fun new thread!

I don't think I've ever been one of the first to post on a one thread, so I had to stop by and say Hi.

I know it seems like forever since I posted, we are just starting on month 3 of our break. It hasn't been as hard as I expected it to be, until today. My sister-in-law is in town visiting with her 2 little ones, well this afternoon ds and I were laying in bed after our nap and out of no where he asks, "Momma, can I have a baby sister?" We haven't said anything about having a baby in months, so I'm sure having his younger cousins here is what brought it on. It was so sweet though, and so innocent... made me want to cry. So, needless to say, I am very anxious to get back into the TTC saddle again. After this month, we should be back at it... all along praying for a baby sister. I went to the doctor, he said that until its been a year (which for all intensive purposes will be August) he's not going to test me for anything or worry. So, we are just waiting, although I will also be starting Progest progesterone cream in about a week. I recently found out that my Mom has low progesterone issues, so I'm thinking I might now, too.

I haven't read much of the past thread, so there is no way I can do personals, but I do want to wish Lex's boys a happy birthday, welcome all of the newcomers, and congratulate all the grads!

Good luck to you all!
#4 of 193 Old 02-19-2006, 04:40 AM - Thread Starter

Joygee: I know how you feel. My little ones keep talking about their next sibling...makes me so sad to tell them not yet.

Elvis: I have you moved.

Very busy night at work tonight. Just wanted to check.

BBL

Becky, married to DH, Vern , for 11 years. Mom to DS, Z (1/01), DD, A (5/02), Hershey (11 yo Shih-tzu) and May 2010 TTC #4 on my homepage!
#5 of 193 Old 02-19-2006, 05:49 AM

I bought some tests offline last night. It said the shipping would be anywhere from five to ten days. I got an email today saying they were sent out today. I hope they get here fast. I am leaving for my sister's in a week and I would like to POAS before I go.

Question: I see so many women say their nipples hurt when nursing when they are pregnant. Is that with majority/most women? I seriously don't think I am based off that. My nipples don't hurt (except for the gaping hole my lovely teething DD put there today...it's still bleeding!). I don't have any symptoms actually. Not that I can tell. I keep thinking I am going to get AF as my body will do things indicative of gearing up for it but so far nothing. This is getting frustrated! I just wish I knew one way or another. I'm not rooting for either one as I am not sure which one I really want right now but anything would be nice!

Christy: You better be holding it!

Give more**Expect Less
There is no such thing as bad weather. Only bad clothing.
#6 of 193 Old 02-19-2006, 10:34 AM - Thread Starter

Alright Ladies, I am off to bed after a really busy night at work. I won't be around until tonight to move everyone.

Have a great day!

#7 of 193 Old 02-19-2006, 10:50 AM

G'morning, all!

Well, CD26 here, temp still tying the all-time high mark. I'll test Tue morning if AF doesn't show. I should probably wait until Wed, since she could arrive then, too, but I'm not sure I can hold out!

Pycelan - GORGEOUS thread! Sorry you had such a busy night at work. That's not really a good thing in your line of work, is it?!?!?

elvispuppy - . So sorry the hag seems to be showing her ugly face. I hear you on the holiday baby thing . . . let us know what you decide to do!

Joygee - Oh, out of the mouths of babes, huh? Sorry the break is taking such a toll - here's hoping for a new DD as soon as you're ready!

Othermother - Boy, I hope those tests arrive before you leave!! How long are you staying with your sister?? Re:symptoms, I don't think sore boobs are completely universal, and one of my closest friends swears that with both of her kids, she just felt like she was getting ready to get her period. . . . and then didn't! GL, keep us posted!

Writer, wife to a great DH, AP mama to one sweet boy 6/07 and expecting a girl in October!
#8 of 193 Old 02-19-2006, 11:09 AM

From previous thread...Knittin' - your cycle is weird. I can see how you might think you O'd this week also. Are your cycles always like this?

pycelan, thanks for the new thread - looks great!

OtherMother'n'Madre, I don't remember my nipples hurting when I was pg with ds, though, of course, I was not nursing at the time. My nipples aren't sore now either. My symptoms with ds were pretty mild - excessive burping and a sensitivity to some foods such as onions. Other people throw up, for goodness sake, but that never happened to me. That doesn't mean I wasn't pregnant, though.

Joygee, my OB is big on NFP, and if you're using NFP, he gives you three months of trying before he says to come in and see if you can figure out what is wrong. I can see that if you had been on the pill and weren't doing NFP, that it might take a year for you to both O and do the BD at the right time. So maybe dig around a little for another OB. According to my doula, most OBs around here let women have two or three miscarriages before they start treating with progesterone, but my OB, because he goes by NFP, catches it right away. So perhaps you need a different doctor that can look at your charts and figure out why it isn't happening. Just a thought...

Laura, a baby around the holidays isn't the end of the world, especially if it arrives in time to be a tax deduction, LOL! I understand what you're saying, though. Where do you live that you'd have to have someone come in from another state to attend your homebirth? I'm in NE and I'm in the same boat if I go that route. It'll work out.

As for me, no AF, temp still high. According to FF, this is 17DPO. All my symptoms disappeared after I got the I am enjoying the excuse to go to bed early, though. I am not a night person. to everyone else!

Tana, wife to Steve (5/02), mom to Ben (7/03), Joey (10/06) and Caroline (9/09)
#9 of 193 Old 02-19-2006, 11:22 AM

good morning ladies! just stopping in to subscribe right now and spread some

Chrissy, lucky mama to Noah (9), Lilah (6), Rowan (3) and Laney (1).
#10 of 193 Old 02-19-2006, 11:54 AM

Morning ladies! I am sooooo tired dd woke up like an hour before she usually does... sigh.... oh well.... I have time for personals!

Pycelan: flippin sweet thread man! lol I was watching Napolean Dinomite last night.... sorry you had a long night at work, but the thread looks awesome!

Elvispuppy: sorry that the ugly hag is going to rear her ugly head stay away af, stay away!

christineindy: for you! for a next week! Keep us posted!

pageta: Here is some for you also! You need to POAS and keep us posted!

othermother: I'd just go buy tests from the store... I'm impatient. Are your temps still up? I can't remember if you temp or not. Let us know and for you!

joygee: Can't wait till you are ttc again! I'm a newbie, but I figured that I'd still give you encouragement!

As for me! I'm on CD10 and according to FF I'll ovulate on Thrusday, but I just now started to get sticky cm, and had a slight dip in my temp, so who knows! As soon as I see the EWCM, I told DH him and I HAVE to bd. The only problem is that he still doesn't have a job (he was working for Midwest Airlines and got laid off) but he wants a baby. sigh. So I'm : that he finds something soon! Alright ladies, I'm off to replay dd's Elmo DVD. I swear I have that thing memorized she watches it so much! BBL! and to everyone!
#11 of 193 Old 02-19-2006, 11:59 AM

Mornin ladies.Just a warning- here n lies a serious selp pityparty.
So I poas last night again this am both bfn. Then a bit ago I wiped and there she was . with her damn heavy bags all bargin in on my day!!!!
Another clomid cycle down the drain. literally .
Dh bday is today and the ils are coming for lunch today and the house is a mess and i gotta make lunch and cake and I just wanna wallow, and cry!!!
I should be showing now. I lost that baby on christmas day at 9 wks 3 days -I always say 8 but it was actually 9 when I actually passed. but instead I'm getting bfn and pure evil from clomid and all the nasty horrid side effects. i knew this wasnt the month. i knew last pg it was and with dd and ds. so i was expecting that blood but i'm so disappointed. i just wanted to be pregnant. i know it will happen. i pray it will happen but I'm so sad. i knoe that is just... I am so thankful every second and am blessed by every moment w/ my 2 babies but still feel theres another soul to come. i just am so sad today. it occured to me that it has been 13 mos since starting to ttc our third and with the mc in there it just sucks. it sucks.
ttc w/ pcos sucks. anovulation sux. ttc period sux. some chick said to me he other day 'oh. I just get pregnant I wish I had the excitement of having to try for a long time' : excitement? its not excitment when there's a chance it wont ever happen for people. .
anyway- if I could get moved that'd be great. thanks

*sigh*

natural birthin', baby catchin', cloth addicted, intactalactavist mama of 12/00, 6/03, 10/07, 8/10 & our angelcubs three
#12 of 193 Old 02-19-2006, 12:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pageta

Laura, a baby around the holidays isn't the end of the world, especially if it arrives in time to be a tax deduction, LOL! I understand what you're saying, though. Where do you live that you'd have to have someone come in from another state to attend your homebirth? I'm in NE and I'm in the same boat if I go that route. It'll work out.

We're in rural Alaska. We don't have any homebirth midwives here and I can't use an in-state midwife anyway because licenced direct-entry midwives here aren't allowed to attend VBACs and I'm not aware of any who would risk their license to attend in spite of that rule. I just figure If I want more options for midwives from the "lower 48" not being due around the holidays is better.

Yes, the last-minute tax deduction and very special Christmas present is nice, BTDT although being around the holidays is part of the reason he ended up being a cesarean; doctor (not where I live now) was leaving town following week lied to me about the medical necessity of an induction which ultimately failed. Not that I'd really be worried about anything like that with a midwife, but if I needed to transfer to the hospital for some reason, I think I'd be a little worried about it. Of course, it's all pretty moot if we decide to just skip the midwife entirely, that's always an option.

homeschool.gifmama to two boys 10 & 8vbac.gif

#13 of 193 Old 02-19-2006, 12:28 PM

Mamabear I'm sorry the ol' wench found you. And your "friend" - well I just want to choke people like that with their own shoelaces. Bitch.

Magen - good luck with O! Get to BD-ing!

Chrissy - thanks for the dust. I'm really needing it right now.

Pageta - I don't know if I ever got to say congrats! : That's wonderful! I'm glad for you that you're relatively symptom-free right now - get your rest!

Christine - I'm right there with ya...10 DPO sucks, I tell ya!

Hi to everyone else. I've got "symptoms" out the wazoo (horrible cramps on 7 & 8 dpo, heartburn, crabby, tender bbs & nipples) but no bfp news. I haven't felt terribly hopeful about this cycle from the get-go, so I'm not planning to get all hopeful now.

crafty mama to Chloe and Emma (10/08) and Piper
emergency medicine PA and single mother by choice
#14 of 193 Old 02-19-2006, 12:34 PM

mamabears: I'm so sorry that the wench had to rear her ugly head! Tell her she needs to pack her bags and LEAVE! Here's hoping her stay be short! Then ya'll can get down to business!

Elowyn: : for .... for you! How many dpo are you???
#15 of 193 Old 02-19-2006, 12:36 PM

I'm going to repost this from the last thread...
I am such a dork! I tried to check my cervix today, two times and I don't know what I'm feeling for! It should be low and soft based on my cd but how soft? I thought I felt something sort of fleshy and longish. Does that sound right?

Eden yikes.gif, working on a PhD in Education mama to Laurelleshamrocksmile.gif (16), Orijoy.gif (6), Yarrowfaint.gif (4) and Linusfly-by-nursing1.gif (1) partner to Brice. 
#16 of 193 Old 02-19-2006, 12:41 PM

Mamabearsoblessed - dont apologize for venting here! Your feelings are so recognizable. I am working at patience during this process, by appreciating what I have, and taking care of my body (no coffee, for starters ). But it sucks to always have to remind myself, as my friend and I say "at least my husband is not in the war", when we are annoyed at having to be grateful all the time rather than getting what we want (that may sound awful - we are very grateful for what we have.... but for various reasons life is hard right now for us so we focus a lot on what we have...). Anyway, I think the no coffee has helped this cycle with the clomid (this is my 2nd this time ttc). Hang in there

Congratulations to Pageta, Devine!!!!!! ...

And Happy Bday to Lex's boys

Dont have time for more right now

As for me, Im CD12. I took the clomid on CD2-6 this time. Ive had sticky CM for 2-3 days.... so, question - does "sticky" look stretchy but more tacky (like thin rubber cement that can stretch)? Because that's what this looks like and I remember last month thinking this was the beginning of EW but then it got creamier and didnt turn EW for another week. Im trying to anticipate Bd-ing better than last month, where by the time EWCM came we were so tired of Bd-ing and may have lowered the count....

Fingers XX-ed for everyong in the 2 ww

mom to  dd1 (11) hearts.gif,  ds (9)bikenew.gif,  dd2 (6) dust.gif  , Daisy (4) dog2.gif
#17 of 193 Old 02-19-2006, 01:21 PM

Kate - : hoping its a bfp and a sticky for you....

Lex - Happy Birthday to your boys.. i hope u have a successful IUI with a nice sticky baby... (noticed i said baby not babies )

to everyone who needs them and to everyone else jus waiting

As for me.. 2 more days of Femara.. then im going to call the dr i need to find out how long til i O.. its probably 7-10 days... and im out of monitor sticks arrggghhh and payday is next week but i cant buy them off ebay in time for this cycle.. so i may have to suck it up and pay 50$ for 10 sticks... last cycle i used 18... eeek... this is one of those times i wish i had a credit card.. but then i remember why i dont.. and stay card free....

well i need to go and deal with dd.. i gave her my cough and cold.. whats the use of a close family if u cant share...

we had an outbreak of influenza a on our unit at work.. and since i was sick i had to go and get checked out.. im happy to report i just have bronchitis... i was sooo not going for the tube up my nose.. they would have to sedate me for that...

Seperated, Cape Dress Wearing, Covered, Conservative Mennonite Mama to big girl K.
#18 of 193 Old 02-19-2006, 01:23 PM

oh and about holiday babies.. i have one.. born dec 17... poor kid is the youngest in her class... and she is my yule present..she would get a kick out of a sibling around her bday...

ok for someone who is sick.. she sure is dancing and singing around jus fine...

Seperated, Cape Dress Wearing, Covered, Conservative Mennonite Mama to big girl K.
#19 of 193 Old 02-19-2006, 01:48 PM

Tricia-
My dd is the same way! She's sick, and I'm sick, and she's watching Elmo and playing and laughing like there is nothing wrong... meanwhile, I'm sitting here sick as heck, no energy.. WHY is that???? SO NOT FAIR! All this waiting to get the EWCM is making me so I'm going to go do the dishes... sigh... ah the joys of housework. BBL....
#20 of 193 Old 02-19-2006, 01:53 PM

Hello ladies!! I normally don't get online to much on the weekends since I stay busy with DH. But wanted to say hello and hope your all doing well!! Sorry about the BFN's that seem to be going around the past few days.

Good luck to everyone!!

No update really on me CD23 and 6dpo I believe. No symtoms that I can tell. In fact feeling very good the past few days. Still hopeful!

Hope you all had a great weekend!
#21 of 193 Old 02-19-2006, 02:21 PM

gosh ya'll have been busy this morning1 we just got back from church so I'm trying to get lunches ready adn all, but wanted to pop in to say I'm now convinced that I o'd this week. the EWCM is completely gone, back to sticky like usual after O. boob tenderness I think was from Oing (as I usually get a little bit sore around O) today's temp was up, and I think FF calculated my coverline wrong (granted it's been a freakish cycle. naturally, since we're TTC now, LOL1 Normally I'm clockwork 28 days, until jan which was 35 days. this month, I think I o'd on day 28, sheesh!!)

So, I'm taing a step back and just going to not think about it till next Sunday. If I O'd when I think, which was wed/thursday, we've got a good chance at that valentin'e baby and then that would make next sunday 10-11 DPO. I am NOt going to even look at a test till then!
#22 of 193 Old 02-19-2006, 04:02 PM

howdy all!
so sorry i've been mia...but i just wanted to pop in and subscribe for the week and say hi before church..dh had to go to work this a.m. so just a quick congrats to ALL the BFP's! sounds like after a while of no luck, things turned around for a few of us! to those whom AF has decided to visit...kick her out quick!

as for me, i'm on CD9 and just waiting and waiting to O. i stopped temping this cycle and it does seem to be a little less stressful for me which is nice. i'm set to O sometime between next friday and monday...which will definitely be while i'm in paris, so i'm hoping the travels don't throw it off! but since i'm not temping or po any s's, it'll just be up to the fun of it while we're away! off to get dressed for church, i'll check in later but am probably going to be slow again since i have to get 2 chapters of my thesis done before we leave town!

GL to those who are planning to test soon!! and thanks to pycelan for another great and up to date thread!

mom to 2 pooches, one wild and awesome little boy kid.gif who joined our family through the miracle of adoption, and expecting 2 miracle babies in spring 2013 after 7 years of ttc!belly.gif

#23 of 193 Old 02-19-2006, 04:10 PM

Please move me to waiting to know I am 6 DPO on a 100 mg clomid cycle I can't wait until next week!!!
#24 of 193 Old 02-19-2006, 04:25 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Hello to all.

Mamabearsoblessed: Sorry to hear about the arrival of your period. I hope that next cycle is your cycle.

Pycelan: The thread looks great.

I'm feeling alright. Kind of icky stomach-wise, which I'm trying not to overanalyze. I'm 6 or 7 dpo, so I'm about half way through the 2ww. Haven't even bought any tests and plan not to until the day I should test.

Take care all.

"I got 99 problems, but the truth ain't one." - Stephen Colbert
#25 of 193 Old 02-19-2006, 05:20 PM

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
Congrats Crunchymamatobe, Devine Life, and pageta.

I posted this morning and was like "Why hasn't anyone replied to me" and then I looked and I had posted on the wrong thread. LOL One of these days I'm going to catch up and manage to do a few personals. This board moves so fast... :P

I'm 8 DPO today and I've just had my highest temp EVER since coming off the pill.... 98.5! Granted I did sleep a little extra this morning, but in the past I've noticed that my waking time doesn't really affect my temps all that much. Even though we did use a condom, and correctly (i.e. no hanky panky before putting on the love glove or anything), this high temp has me nervous/excited/scared/hopeful. I may be a November mama. But probably not. I keep going back and forth thinking yeah I might be, then going like naaah. I dunno. LOL. What do you all think? I'm 99.9% sure that I'm not. Feels weird saying that I actually don't want to be PG this cycle. First time I've thought that since December.

I have gotten back into my sewing groove again and made a dress and a top (both maternity) in the past week. They are both SO cute. The top is a false-wrap top and will need a strategic snap so I don't inadvertently flash people, but other than that it's done. I may be on here Wednesday to post a link to pictures. I can hardly wait to wear them... hopefully late this summer. :P And if I happen to NEVER get pregnant, well, then I will end up having a BUNCH of maternity stuff to sell on ebay. I'm rapidly filling up one big rubbermaid tub of clothes and I still have a TON of fabric to sew up into clothes.

Andrea

Andrea , child of God, wife of Tim , mama of L, B, J, J

Younique has new products! Come check it out!!
Earn free makeup. Join the sisterhood. Build your future.
#26 of 193 Old 02-19-2006, 09:05 PM

Hey, everyone. Okay. So, I have to talk about one of my "maybe-all-in-my-head" symptoms. I've been really crampy since 7 DPO and it's a weird sort of crampy. Not in my back or low in my belly like AF cramps - they feel like they're *just* in my utereus . . . I keep trying to convince myself they're gas pains (and I have had a lot of gas ,) or that it happens every month and I just never noticed it, but . . . . . c'mon Tuesday!!

Harmony96 -Did you DTD without a condom any other time this month?? Your clothes sound cute!

Miranda - The best way to avoid testing? You're absolutely right - don't have any around! Good luck with the 2ww !

Katy - Good luck! Hope this is the cycle.

coome - Oooooh, Paris! I can't wait to hear all about it!! Where are you staying?

Knittin - Late O is way better than an anovulatory cycle! Here's hopin'!

Jessjill -Keep the "zen" thing going!!!

Tesalynsmommy - Hope everyone is feeling better in your neck of the woods, and SOON!

Tricia80 - More sickies! Oh, no! What'd you decide about the test strips?

Saskia'smom - I think the CM you're describing sounds like the "transitional" cm we were talking about last week . . . . hope you'll get your EWCM SOON!

Bathrobe Goddess - I don't check my cervix, but I KNOW someone will tell you!

Elowyn - Are you really one day behind me? I though you were one day ahead . . . when are you testing??

Elvispuppy - Rural Alaska? I don't do cold. Do you, er, LIKE the weather up there???? GL with the midwife thing!

Mamabear - We're here so THAT YOU CAN VENT. As far as I'm concerned, we're here because we need a place to vent and talk about CM and stuff. Sorry things have been so rough. Hang in there, and vent when you need to.

Pageta - Aaaaaah, early birds. I'm always in bed by 10 - no night people in my house, either!! Get your rest, mama!

Writer, wife to a great DH, AP mama to one sweet boy 6/07 and expecting a girl in October!
#27 of 193 Old 02-19-2006, 11:26 PM

kinda new to mothering & new to this area.

I'm on cd1 today & this is our 8th cycle TTC this time around.

~Becky

Wife, Mommy of 4, & Grandma to 1

#28 of 193 Old 02-20-2006, 12:35 AM

Thanks for being the thread keeper, Pycelan! It looks great.

Congrats, Pageta! :

MamaBSB—So sorry to hear about AF.

Tricia80—I hope you feel better soon. At least in time for O.

Harmony—I want to start sewing maternity clothes (and baby stuff) but I’m trying to hold back. You may be a trend-setter though… I’m looking forward to the pictures. You could be preg! ? Another week…

MysticMoon—Welcome! It’s nice to see that you conceived your two younger (middle!) children after a while of TTC with no meds. I think I’m just going to take a while...

Come—I’m right behind you at 7dpo. I’ve been absent for a week because I got really obsessed in the last few days of the 2ww last month. Bad news for other areas of my life. But then… CD1! Damn. I’m taking a temping break too. I’d still like to get preg this month, but we’re calling it a break from ttc. (I think it is really just another ttc method in disguise—the relax and don’t try method We’ll still be bding over the weekend—but not in Paris! Have fun!)
#29 of 193 Old 02-20-2006, 02:59 AM - Thread Starter

Hi guys! SOrry it had taken me so long to update the thread..I was unable to get on all evening. Kept saying that the server was too busy. Anyway, I have moved everyone up to here, I think. PM me if I missed you.

Still busy tonight, just not as bad as last night. Will try to come back later.

#30 of 193 Old 02-20-2006, 04:19 AM

Hi girls...

7dpo and counting here.
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/bdc5a

I am not feeling optimistic at all... I'm trying to buck up my spirits by reminding myself it is still SOOO early... way too early to feel any symptoms. I don't know - just feeling too normal to possibly pregnant.. I've been through this so many months by now I feel like I will just *know* when it has really happened.

But - it's so early - it's so early - I'll test next weekend. Till then, must be patient!

Funnygrace - cycle buddies??? Give me some reassuring words! Are you feeling very normal too?

And Mamabear - I totally know what you mean... I m/c in November and I keep thinking about the baby that I should be having in June I found out today one of my neighbors is due in May... we would have had babies so close in age. My due date would have been close to Gwen Stefani's... and Angelina Jolie's... watching their pregnancies in the news has torn me up. I would have had my 20-week ultrasound by now and known what gender the baby was... maybe been shopping for maternity clothes... it drives me nuts to think about it and I wish so much I could stop!!! I know beating myself up isn't helping with the TTC this time around. How do I learn to relax - I'm a basket case!

I'm so sad too - more often than usual... not chronically depressed but just kind of blue I want this so bad and I want it soon and it is so very frustrating to not be able to control when it's going to happen.

Anyway just wanted to let you know I'm there with you

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page