How soon after TCC do you feel pregnant - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 02-08-2003, 03:40 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hello! I know this is a strange question...

How soon after TCC do you feel pregnant. I had an early m/c over Christmas and I "felt" pregnant almost right away.

This time...we are TCC and I "feel" pregnant again but it's too soon to test on the home preg sticks. I'm wondering if my body is playing tricks on me since I was to be pregnant again so bad!

I actually thought I've been feeling a little naseaus, extremely tired, and that I feel a little "activity" in my uterus.

Just wondering if anyone has felt pregnant almost right away, and what feelings they had.

Thanks for listening and baby dust to all of us! Abylite
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-08-2003, 04:05 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Baby dust to you! I think everyone's experience is different. Some women seem to just "know" instantly". I think it depends on what you are tuning in to with your body. When I was pg. last fall, I didn't notice any changes and hardly had any symptoms, at least until I started to pay attention to them. I, however, was not "trying" to get pg. so I was not thinking about pg. at all... Since that mc I swear almost every month that I am pg! Hopefully you are right about your body and you will soon have a new addition to your family!

AP, Homeschooling, Part-Time working mom with 3 rambunctious boys fencing.gifbabyf.gifall born with love at home. (04 & 08 & 12).

User Tag List